GUILTY CA - Girl, 3, abducted & raped, Yreka, 2 March 2009

I can't say what i want to say but im glad she is alive and safe now.

What are the odds that a group of men camping in the middle of nowhere would hear that alert and decide to look in that isolated spot for that baby?

Talk about listening when God speaks!

I believe that God put it on their hearts to go look where they did. Thank You God!

The video shows a snowy, rocky ridge with no civilization to be seen. The child would have died of hypothermia if they had not found her as quickly as they did.

Susan

I can't say what i want to say but im glad she is alive and safe now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonia: I know what you want to say. I feel the same.

What are the odds that a group of men camping in the middle of nowhere would hear that alert and decide to look in that isolated spot for that baby?

Talk about listening when God speaks!

I believe that God put it on their hearts to go look where they did. Thank You God!

The video shows a snowy, rocky ridge with no civilazation to be seen. The child would have died of hypothermia if they had not found her as quickly as they did.

Susan
--------------------------------------------------------------
What a wonderful way to put that. Yes, I do think those men were led by something other than their knowledge of the area.

The video shows what is true. Yreka, Ca is a small town, population around 8000.
And it is surrounded by the Rogue River/Siskiyou Nat'l Forest, 982 square miles. 1,800,000 acres.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_River-Siskiyou_National_Forest
There are dirt roads. There is still snow.
That little girl, F, would never have walked out of there alive.

Thanks for the local info dreamweaver. Knowing how rugged that area is just makes F's' rescue all the more amazing!

Susan

http://kdrv.com/page/95600

arraignment info at link.

i am so angry that this has happened to her, but i am thankful that things seemed to "work", people stopped what they were doing to help search and she was able to be saved. at the bottom of the article it talks about the situation with her parents a bit, says they won't release her to them until they move from their current home? any thoughts on why? drugs? too traumatized to go back there? i can't even imagine that happening to my baby and us not being able to be with her...sad all around.

from my above link....

~snip~Police say Kaplon is charged with at least one crime which was committed at that home before F was abducted.~snip~

could this be why the home is a crime scene? My thoughts would be that he tried to rape this baby and she screamed so he took off with her... poor little F!

also snipped from the link I posted above

~snip~F's father says California's Child Protective Services will not release her to her parents until the family moves from their current home. But they have been able to visit her.~snip~

Thanks for the local info dreamweaver. Knowing how rugged that area is just makes F's rescue all the more amazing!

Susan

Thank you Dreamweaver! I live near Eugene and didn't even hear about the Amber Alert! There is something WRONG with that.

I'm glad she was found - and quickly! Not only that she was unclothed, but it hasn't been warm in these parts either!!!

Thank you Dreamweaver! I live near Eugene and didn't even hear about the Amber Alert! There is something WRONG with that.

I'm glad she was found - and quickly! Not only that she was unclothed, but it hasn't been warm in these parts either!!!

Bolding is mine. If you're interested, you can sign up for "Wireless Amber Alerts". They will send AMBER Alert text messages to your cell phone for cities/states you choose. And it's FREE! :) It really helps.

https://www.wirelessamberalerts.org/index.jsp

Hi, Have we learned anything new today? Maybe Schihtzie will be here later tonight, as she will have the latest. xox

Thank God that at least her last encounter with men was with a group that had it in their hearts to help, hold and even carry the poor little naked child. How sick these perverts make me! I seriously wish they would just put them down!!! We DO NOT need them in society; they are worthless to humanity.:furious: I'll be very interested in knowing what her home situation was; and in wishing all the best for this little one.

Dear little girl, I hope that she is able to recover from this. She sounds like a little fighter.
Buried:furious:
May justice be done

A 3-year-old Yreka girl tells investigators her abductor took most of her clothes, choked her and buried her before she dug herself out.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19440537/detail.html

Dear little girl, I hope that she is able to recover from this. She sounds like a little fighter.
Buried:furious:
May justice be done

Hi Badhorse and Chico, That poor little Sweetie. She does sound like a fighter and hope the memories she has of this will fade over time.

How bizarre for him to choke and bury her, neither being effective to where she lived and was able to claw herself out of that grave. Maybe he knew he had to do this but really hated to kill her, so went lightly on her throat and didn't pack the dirt down or dig the grave very deep!

I don't know, but maybe he figured she would run out of air soon an die in the ground. I bet he was high on something to do such a sloppy job of it but am so thankful that he was inept and she lived. Unbelievable!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back