CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really starting to believe that if we want anymore news, we're going to have to contract Columbo and FF to be reporters.

I kind of don't like to call him "foster father" anyway, so no skin off my back. :) I don't know if he really is the foster father or just happens to be engaged to the foster mother?

Did anyone find previous marriages for him?

I've been reading this case from the beginning and as far as I know, no marriages for him have been found.

I'm really starting to believe that if we want anymore news, we're going to have to contract Columbo and FF to be reporters.

I know - I keep doing news searches, and there's nothing new. I'm starting to feel like a hamster in a little wheel.

That two-week point is often a deadly drop-off point for these cases.

That's his picture! He sent a DANCE MOVE to someone 5 days ago, and a LOVE AND FUN to sassi sarah 3 days ago!

Have I stepped into an alternate universe or am I just behind the times. "Fan Box" for a 38 year old family man? He has 138 fans...What? Social networking to pick up kudos from strangers is a bit much for a grown man.

This guy truly makes me sick.

In my searches, the majority of the newer stuff seems to be a new trend for anti-CPS people taking this case up as an example; they either rail against CPS for taking the baby sister, or against CPS for taking the children away from Shemika in the first place. As much as I am all for learning lessons from cases, I'd prefer to keep this case on a particular (rather than a universal) level for now.

Have there been any marriages for FF that anyone found? I wondered if "Y" was a girlfriend or could be an ex wife?

From what I gather he just runs around "playing" these women. Doesn't strike me as the type that would be even remotely willing to make a commitment to someone. I think as soon as these women see the real LR they boot him out! Or, he finds they don't really have enough money to support the lifestyle he wants, so he leaves. JMO!

Maybe this will make you feel a tiny glimmer of hope Rhyme. I have watched since the wee hours of the morning when I posted that OUR page for Little Man existed. It shows me how many people have visited Hasanni's page. That number is now skyrocketing and every time I refresh the page, there is another friend request. I had this MySpace page laying around forever and in all the time I had it there was one visitor to that page. It displayed 50 about two hours ago and I reset it by accident, like an idiot. Last I looked it was back up to something like 30.
Karma truly is a b*tch Rhyme and it gets around to everyone. "Whoever" did this will get theirs, one way or another, guaranteed.

Even with his head "bowed in prayer" at the Hasanni vigil, he looks phony. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but he gives off a fake vibe even though you can't see his eyes.

Yeah, I figured you were gonna be the one to bring that to my attention...you know, with that Columbo name and all?!?! :razz:

Can't put him 5 years old or it'll spit my page out because you're not supposed to have a public MySpace page if you're under 18.

bolded by me

"Oh, and one more thing, if you don't mind".......

Can someone throw me a link for the myspace? I want to add please?

Thanks Whyaduck. I requested an add. I forgot to jot a note as to who I am when I requested an add.

I scanned the front page and saw your hat on there under friends.

My screenname on myspace includes my real name~ Kat

LOL as you can tell I don't have much imagination :)

Well, I just created the myfacespacethingy page today just to become friends with Hasanni - it'll likely just be a purely WS thing, so I figured to keep a unified theme.

Only there I decided to give Harpo some air time. Wouldn't want to give the impression I have only one hero - there are many Marx Bros to choose from, after all. I am a complex onion.

Maybe this will make you feel a tiny glimmer of hope Rhyme. I have watched since the wee hours of the morning when I posted that OUR page for Little Man existed. It shows me how many people have visited Hasanni's page. That number is now skyrocketing and every time I refresh the page, there is another friend request. I had this MySpace page laying around forever and in all the time I had it there was one visitor to that page. It displayed 50 about two hours ago and I reset it by accident, like an idiot. Last I looked it was back up to something like 30.
Karma truly is a b*tch Rhyme and it gets around to everyone. "Whoever" did this will get theirs, one way or another, guaranteed.

Thank you Shutterfly for the words of encouragement. It's wonderful that his MySpace page is getting so many hits!

I also believe in karma and if the police can't ever nail LR for this, his karma WILL get him! Hopefully in a BIG way.

Thanks Whyaduck. I requested an add. I forgot to jot a note as to who I am when I requested an add.

I scanned the front page and saw your hat on there under friends.

My screenname on myspace includes my real name~ Kat

LOL as you can tell I don't have much imagination :)

We gotcha covered Kat...but we're lettin' everyone in anyway!!! Little Man needs all the support he can get. :blowkiss:

In my searches, the majority of the newer stuff seems to be a new trend for anti-CPS people taking this case up as an example; they either rail against CPS for taking the baby sister, or against CPS for taking the children away from Shemika in the first place. As much as I am all for learning lessons from cases, I'd prefer to keep this case on a particular (rather than a universal) level for now.

I'd like to send kudos to all the sleuthers on this site. I don't know how you guys manage to get so much info. Do you realize you've built a profile of LR? The copshop should be envious!

Thanks Merimer for the info on JC, although it's more than I care to know.

It appears that JC & LR have had a tough life. Dysfunctional, to say the least. LR appears to be the same one that lost his parents in 76'.

IMHO, people that grow up in these kinds of environments, can't seem to ever get it truly together. They're always making a mess of things. They're tragic.

How can CPS see into someone's character just from their background, if they haven't commited a crime YET? On the surface JC & LR seem to be OK people and willing to take a child that no one else wants! CPS can't ask about their deprived childhood or lack of nuturing. They're kind of stuck going by "the facts only". CPS can never be perfect.

I'd like to send kudos to all the sleuthers on this site. I don't know how you guys manage to get so much info. Do you realize you've built a profile of LR? The copshop should be envious!

Thanks Merimer for the info on JC, although it's more than I care to know.

It appears that JC & LR have had a tough life. Dysfunctional, to say the least. LR appears to be the same one that lost his parents in 76'.

IMHO, people that grow up in these kinds of environments, can't seem to ever get it truly together. They're always making a mess of things. They're tragic.

How can CPS see into someone's character just from their background, if they haven't commited a crime YET? On the surface JC & LR seem to be OK people and willing to take a child that no one else wants! CPS can't ask about their deprived childhood or lack of nuturing. They're kind of stuck going by "the facts only". CPS can never be perfect.

I do realize CPS can never be perfect and cannot know everything about the parents. However, the sleuthers here found that stay away order that LR filed against a woman and that to me is a red flag, not to mention the womanizing he seems to be so fond of doing. Also, it seems obvious that LR and JC have not been together long enough to really know each other let alone built a solid enough relationship and home life to bring children into. Is CPS really so desperate to place these children that they just toss them out there to anyone who will take them?

JMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member