CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking LR was misinformed about the amount of money they would recieve for fostering these kids and he saw it as a way to get rich. Or at least a way to cover the house payment and bills without him having to work! I doubt he has a clue about what it takes to raise a child, let alone one with any type of special needs.

I've sent my babys to keep 'Little Man company, on his myspace page. also have some friends who are going there tonight to be with 'Little Man too.
I'm loving the fact that weve done this, he deserves all the love he get.:clap:

In my searches, the majority of the newer stuff seems to be a new trend for anti-CPS people taking this case up as an example; they either rail against CPS for taking the baby sister, or against CPS for taking the children away from Shemika in the first place. As much as I am all for learning lessons from cases, I'd prefer to keep this case on a particular (rather than a universal) level for now.

*** copy of a section of my own post from yesterday ***

7 a. LR and JC seem to be soo SHOCKED that “Lil Sis was removed, he actually said “when they took Aaliyah it was like being slammed against the wall” .I find that an odd description. I would have rather heard “when they took Aaliyah it broke our hearts” .

#7 b. LR and JC seem to be soo SHOCKED that “Lil Sis was removed.
.WELL..You idiots ..

#1. When you “ LEAVE an 18 mo. old and A 5 yr. old HOME ALONE…. The authorities obviously think that falls under the heading of CHILD ENDANGERMENT and/or NEGLECT…. In Addition

#2 YOU LEFT the same 5 yr. old in/or at a vehicle ALONE and YOU WALKED AWAY, even if, for only 2-5 min. The authorities obviously think that falls under the heading of CHILD ENDANGERMENT and/or NEGLECT… In Addition

#3 On this same day YOU LOST the same 5 yr. old AND HE IS STILL LOST… The authorities obviously think that falls under the heading of CHILD ENDANGERMENT and/or NEGLECT…

#4 THAT is what the authorities do…they take into PROTECTIVE CUSTODY 18 mo. old babies who are in that sort of a DANGERIOUS / NEGLECTFULL SITUATION, it is for the Childs own safety . AND THANK GOD THEY DO …
#5 NEED I remind you LR and JC these were foster children, they were in your care temporarily….they did not belong to you.

Way back on post #238 I found your contribution to little guy Hasanni - Shutterfly...you are a caring, compassionate, funny, genius. thank you. I love how thoughtful it is and how much the graphics represent little guy Hasanni. I will never cease to be amazed by the WS caring. You guys are terrific! :woohoo: :sponge:

Good evening,
Hows it going with Husanni? Been watching about Jaycee so glad she IS safe now..Scary is that not only did I know JC..But Antioch the city that Jaycee has been held in is where I live. My kids won't be out of my sight till their at least 25......

Yup, I think mischief means foster father Whya. Kinda threw me for a loop with the lack of sleep and all. I skimmed over it and came to a dead stop because I equate FF with ForensicsFan!!!!! Talk about an eye opener, good grief. I'm awake NOW! I think I read it six times before I realized that our FF didn't have two messages from Dingle Ball about YVONNE!!!!! :floorlaugh:

ETA: Dingle Ball=FF=Foster father

No, thank goodness, I've never gotten tangled with LR and Yvonne!

Okay so let's say this is the right guy. Obviously this guy had issues with YVONNE. Obviously our guy has had serious issues with Jennifer (text message and threatening to leave) and obviously our guy had problems with Angela in MD to the point where HE got a protective order (peace order) against HER..hmmmmmm. Do I smell a pattern?

People here have mentioned LR getting a protective order against Angela, but let's not forget this one, where Angela is the plaintiff and LR is the defendant:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.u...seId=1001SP004072005&loc=36&detailLoc=DSCIVIL

This one contains the specific language ordering LR to "stay away from schools," which has always bothered me, making me wonder if abuse or threats towards a minor (her child?) was involved.

I could be looking at this incident wrong, but I have read this as Angela getting a protective order against LR on behalf of her and a child. In many cases where the evidence is not "strong" enough for protective orders, judges will grant them and simply make them mutual (a sort of "no-fault" judgment that grants protection without assigning one party to blame). These are sometimes common in divorce cases as well.

I just wanted to make sure that when referencing this incident, we don't only see LR as the victim, since the courts didn't appear to.

Looked at the California government foster care information and saw this:

"A relative who is caring for a child who is eligible for federal foster care receives a foster care payment each month. This payment is currently about $425 to $597 per month, depending on the age of the child."

I did notice elsewhere mentions of "clothing allowances." Am wondering if there might be more add-ons, especially for any specialized care Hasanni needed.

But, as it stands, $1K a month isn't that much. By the way, there's a lot of interesting information on this website, though you have to hunt a bit to find the non-group home info:

http://www.childsworld.ca.gov/PG1351.htm

People here have mentioned LR getting a protective order against Angela, but let's not forget this one, where Angela is the plaintiff and LR is the defendant:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.u...seId=1001SP004072005&loc=36&detailLoc=DSCIVIL

This one contains the specific language ordering LR to "stay away from schools," which has always bothered me, making me wonder if abuse or threats towards a minor (her child?) was involved.

I could be looking at this incident wrong, but I have read this as Angela getting a protective order against LR on behalf of her and a child. In many cases where the evidence is not "strong" enough for protective orders, judges will grant them and simply make them mutual (a sort of "no-fault" judgment that grants protection without assigning one party to blame). These are sometimes common in divorce cases as well.

I just wanted to make sure that when referencing this incident, we don't only see LR as the victim, since the courts didn't appear to.

If I read the complaints correctly, Angela got the first Protective Order and a day later Ross took out his own. Wonder if there is a school across from where Angela lives or works?

Maybe this will make you feel a tiny glimmer of hope Rhyme. I have watched since the wee hours of the morning when I posted that OUR page for Little Man existed. It shows me how many people have visited Hasanni's page. That number is now skyrocketing and every time I refresh the page, there is another friend request. I had this MySpace page laying around forever and in all the time I had it there was one visitor to that page. It displayed 50 about two hours ago and I reset it by accident, like an idiot. Last I looked it was back up to something like 30.
Karma truly is a b*tch Rhyme and it gets around to everyone. "Whoever" did this will get theirs, one way or another, guaranteed.

{{{{{Shutterfly !!!!! }}}}}}}}

{{{{Brava!!!!}}}}} :rocker: {{{{Fantastic!!!!}}}} :woohoo: {{{{Outstanding!!!!! }}}}:Banane23:

Getting back into the swing of things after the funeral, have been in "quick lurk mode" (logon, peek, (has he been found?) lurk, (no :() click, peek,:furious: lurk, (heavy sigh) logoff) - this is the first time I've been able to really take more than a quick "look" at the board.

With my heart heavy with disappointment that our precious little angel guy has not yet been found (mixed with a hearty dose of anger at the perp(s))( I have no words), I found your post above - and quickly located the referred to page........

.....and now feel something else I have not in a while......{{{{{hope}}}}, Hope that Hasanni will be found soon, and Justice will be served! What you have captured with your selfless, generous and heartfelt act, is the urgency of Hasanni's plight, how much he needs to be found and found *yesterday, and in addition, have framed the beauty of this little guys spirit.

This is a wonderful idea - and thank you so much for doing this! :blowkiss:

And yes - I asked for an "add"!

Looked at the California government foster care information and saw this:

"A relative who is caring for a child who is eligible for federal foster care receives a foster care payment each month. This payment is currently about $425 to $597 per month, depending on the age of the child."

I did notice elsewhere mentions of "clothing allowances." Am wondering if there might be more add-ons, especially for any specialized care Hasanni needed.

But, as it stands, $1K a month isn't that much. By the way, there's a lot of interesting information on this website, though you have to hunt a bit to find the non-group home info:

http://www.childsworld.ca.gov/PG1351.htm

The clothing allowance statement got me to thinking, I believe it was reported that 'Little Man was wearing a pair of grey pants and a grey sweatshirt when last seen. I'm also somewhat of a weather buff and I go to gov.weather site and look up stats for diff places. Aug 9-10th were the hottest days in Oakland in Aug. 83 - 84 respectivly, before that July13th-14th both @ 87, and June 27th @ 87.

A sweatshirt and long pants seem a bit much to me , but I do in Tx where the summer heat has avg'd 100 this year for the past 75 days. Tx has had real issues every summer with children left in cars too long.. We all know that for LR leaving a child doesn't seem to be an issue. in tx 15 Min could easily result in death for a child like Hasanni. The sweatshirt has just bothered me from the get-go.

http://www.weather.gov/climate/getc...l=CF6&recent=yes&specdate=2009-08-31+11:11:11

I'd like to send out a bulletin to my myspace friends and family to ask them to add or ask them to repost a message about the hasanni page.

Anyone good at creating a cool graphic for our little man to send out?

I'm thinking one that contains a link for his page.

Oh and a banner, we've got members here that will create a banner for him if we ask nicely.

When I referenced it I only meant that Social Services should have also found it, if they checked, and it seems like a red flag that this guy has had problems in his past relationships.

Believe me, I have yet to to view LR as a victim!!

The description of Hasanni has been pretty thorough, down to finally getting the "braces" defined as orthotics--but why hasn't LR said what kind of SHOES he was wearing when he disappeared? Or did I miss that? Maybe it isn't that important, but it makes me wonder if it just didn't occur to him to mention shoes because Hasanni wasn't wearing shoes --I can't even bring myself to say it--when LR got rid of him? (sorry.) It's sort of a small detail but it seems like the type of shoe could be important since they had to fit with the orthotic device? Just a thought.

The clothing allowance statement got me to thinking, I believe it was reported that 'Little Man was wearing a pair of grey pants and a grey sweatshirt when last seen. I'm also somewhat of a weather buff and I go to gov.weather site and look up stats for diff places. Aug 9-10th were the hottest days in Oakland in Aug. 83 - 84 respectivly, before that July13th-14th both @ 87, and June 27th @ 87.

A sweatshirt and long pants seem a bit much to me , but I do in Tx where the summer heat has avg'd 100 this year for the past 75 days. Tx has had real issues every summer with children left in cars too long.. We all know that for LR leaving a child doesn't seem to be an issue. in tx 15 Min could easily result in death for a child like Hasanni. The sweatshirt has just bothered me from the get-go.

http://www.weather.gov/climate/getc...l=CF6&recent=yes&specdate=2009-08-31+11:11:11

This is yet another reason that I feel this guy (LR) had no clue whatsoever what is involved in raising a child and I think it also shows total lack of common sense.

Oh, and it also makes me think since they got the kids in December, they bought them a few outfits and have since then spent every month's clothing allowance on themselves (or himself) instead of buying the kids appropriate clothing for the changing seasons.

bolded by me.

Any time I've heard of a person being ordered to stay away from schools, it's because they did something to hurt a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg