CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video all the way back to August 12th. Jennifer has worked for Shuz for FIVE YEARS! That's according to her boss. How the heck did I miss that?

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=53995@kpix.dayport.com

Good morning Shutterfly...Great catch!! Gosh, you find all the missed, important facts. I looked Shuz up -close to a 1/2 million in sales and presently TWO employees. Jennifer managed and I bet she sold a lot of shuz...it says 'privately owned'.

On my space page he is either listed as 50 years old or it is very early and my eyes are crossed...:rolleyes:
Nope, your eyes are fine. You just can't use the birthdate of a five year old for a MySpace profile.

Good morning Shutterfly...Great catch!! Gosh, you find all the missed, important facts. I looked Shuz up -close to a 1/2 million in sales and presently TWO employees. Jennifer managed and I bet she sold a lot of shuz...it says 'privately owned'.

Mornin eyes4 :blowkiss:

Hasanni's is the first case I've really gotten so hooked on it's not healthy. Why THIS lil boy, I don't know, but I just can't stop thinking about him and his sweet little face.
I made it a habit to start going back over video's as we learned more and discussed it more in detail. Trying to do what others here have taught me in the last year. You just wouldn't believe the little things I've missed, like how long JC has been employed at Shuz, that you pick up on later and go WOW...well DUH!

I'm looking for another one now. You'll love this. When questioned about that now infamous text message, in one interview, LR misquoted the context of that message HE wrote as including that he told Jennifer to "get the f*ck out" or something to that effect. I'll post it when I find it again. Awfully strong words, huh? I'm guessing he got his text messages confused and that perhaps another of those text messages he sent during the same interval DID say for her to "get the f*ck out." Jennifer affirms that the text thing during that argument was back and forth between both of them. I think we only learned of that one text because it was used as probable cause for the search warrant. I'm guessing that the rest of them were just LR and Jennifer threatening each other.
It's starting to feel as if a bad storm was brewing in the days and weeks before Hasanni disappeared, and I'm wondering if that "storm" is what Hasanni ultimately got lost in.
I'll be back with that video asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective
http://www.wunderground.com/history/...q_statename=NA
8:53 am 68.0 °f
9:53 am 70.0 °f
10:53 am 73.0 °f
11:53 am 79.0 °f
1:53 pm 77.0 °f
2:53 pm 75.9 °f
3:53 pm 73.9 °f
4:53 pm 73.0 °f
5:53 pm 72.0 °f

Mom --- please don't go anywhere yet I want to show you what I found.

Originally Posted by Protect -R- Babys
The clothing allowance statement got me to thinking, I believe it was reported that 'Little Man was wearing a pair of grey pants and a grey sweatshirt when last seen. I'm also somewhat of a weather buff and I go to gov.weather site and look up stats for diff places. Aug 9-10th were the hottest days in Oakland in Aug. 83 - 84 respectivly, before that July13th-14th both @ 87, and June 27th @ 87.

A sweatshirt and long pants seem a bit much to me , but I do in Tx where the summer heat has avg'd 100 this year for the past 75 days. Tx has had real issues every summer with children left in cars too long.. We all know that for LR leaving a child doesn't seem to be an issue. in tx 15 Min could easily result in death for a child like Hasanni. The sweatshirt has just bothered me from the get-go.

http://www.weather.gov/climate/getcl...1+11:11:11

I was afraid I made the wrng implication here, I now see the descrepency Your chart had left out 12:53p.m should have shown 92.9 same as 93 degrees. either way if LR left 'Little man in the car too long LR is one unlucky (Dingle Ball) after having sent that txt[/QUOTE]

That seems like a huge drop in temp from 92.9 at 12:53 down 16 degrees at 1:53to 77 degrees.

What you're looking for starts at about 1:00 in this video, about that text message.

http://www.kron.com/News/SpecialCoverage/TheSearchforHasanni/tabid/506/Default.aspx

The video is labeled: Raw Video: Interview with Louis Ross, Foster Father of Hasanni Campbell.

He says that he told Jennifer via that text message to get the f*ck out. So what text message is HE quoting, cuz that ain't the one WE saw?!? Then he does an about face and says that he told her that HE was leaving and that she could have the house!

I was afraid I made the wrng implication here, I now see the descrepency Your chart had left out 12:53p.m should have shown 92.9 same as 93 degrees. either way if LR left 'Little man in the car too long LR is one unlucky (Dingle Ball) after having sent that txt

That seems like a huge drop in temp from 92.9 at 12:53 down 16 degrees at 1:53to 77 degrees.

The Weather Underground history page for Oakland on Aug 10 says it was 82.9 at 12:53, not 92.9. It shows the maximum temp for the the was 84 degrees.
http://www.wunderground.com/history...Oakland&req_state=CA&req_statename=California

The graph there also shows that the temps rose pretty sharply from morning to noon and then dropped off more slowly during the afternoon. I wonder if Hasanni was dressed for the temps in the morning . . . and then something happened to him before it got into the mid-80's?

Just checking in and hoping that today or this weekend is the time that little Hasanni is found.

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54319@kpix.dayport.com

In this video, stay glued to the screen starting at 10:40. You can fast forward it so you don't have to be subjected to the whole thing yet again. They're talking about that text message. The reporter speaks. LR speaks. Jennifer speaks at about 10:42. LR tries to speak over Jennifer and fails, she keeps talking. Watch his reaction and the expression on his face. Sure doesn't seem to take much, does it?
I'm still looking for the one where the dog barks and it looks like the top of LR's head is going to come off when he tells the dog "no' and the dog has the NERVE to keep barking.

bolded by me.

It was scary how angry he got at the dog.
Also, can't he turn his darn cell phone off so it doesn't keep beeping and interrupting the interview? He isn't going to answer during the interview. I guess he is waiting for news about Hasanni so he can't turn it off. Is that what he is trying to prove?

you know i have been thinking about this,
My friend has custody of her great grandkids and it was through the state but she is not a official foster parent, the state have her permanent temp custody of the boys, the state dropped them off and filed the court papers
so, tech people think she is a foster parent but its not official,
no caseworker comes out to see the kids,

if they were in foster care, a case worker is supposed to come out once a month and then the foster parents have a case worker that comes out once every three months, at least that is how it worked here when i was foster parent, if the parents have not lost there rights or signed there rights, they are supposed to get 2.4 hrs a month visitation. that how it works her in tn

Doesn't it seem as if LR and JC would have mentioned social worker visits if they were legal foster parents --or maybe I missed this? LR has talked about school, therapists, etc for Hasanni but not caseworkers as far as I know.

In the Nancy Grace interview with Ross (if I remember correctly) it was said that if Ross and Jennifer didn't take both children, they would be placed in separate foster homes..that's the reason both children were with them. That info is according to Ross! mho

If they didn't take both children, they would be placed in different homes? (Meaning that JC couldn't split them up, but the foster system could?) I'm not making much sense here but if JC/LR had to take both or none, was it an issue and they only wanted custody of one of the children? If they only took custody of "one", it would go without saying that the "other" would go somewhere else, right? :confused:

(If anyone can decipher what I'm trying to ask and say?)

The Weather Underground history page for Oakland on Aug 10 says it was 82.9 at 12:53, not 92.9. It shows the maximum temp for the the was 84 degrees.
http://www.wunderground.com/history...Oakland&req_state=CA&req_statename=California

The graph there also shows that the temps rose pretty sharply from morning to noon and then dropped off more slowly during the afternoon. I wonder if Hasanni was dressed for the temps in the morning . . . and then something happened to him before it got into the mid-80's?

Hi there STEADFAST! Plus, children with Cerebral Palsy have difficulty maintaining body temperature. Their body temp tends to drift toward the ambient surrounding temp. If left in a hot car, their body temp begins to drift up and if in air conditioning, temp drifts down. Many CP children have difficulty dressing themselves so clothes easily slipped on are the best. IF Hasanni traveled from the house to the car to outside, maybe the sweatshirt and pants kept his temp about even. mho

hope we find you soon little man! You are in my thoughts every day!

I just watched that CBS5 interview dated 8/20 for the first time. First, I'd like to say shame on CPS/DCF for placing these children with a couple who'd only been dating a couple months. Granted, she is their Aunt, but dating for a couple months hardly demonstrates a stable home. If anything, they should've questioned the fact they moved in together and wanted to foster two children after being together such a short time.

JC mentioned LR's social security. Have we discussed this and I forgot? What kind of ss payment is he getting and for what?

As always, this 16 min interview was ME, ME, ME. At almost 5 min in, he says "We need to put the focus on finding Hasanni" (or something like that) and spends all of, oh, 15 seconds talking about him. Then goes back to ME, ME, ME. He complained about everything LE has done and acted like HE is being mistreated. He even had the nerve to say that if someone in LE wanted to talk to him, all they had to do was RESPECT HIM. "Come introduce yourself, leave a business card, leave a voice mail". Seriously?!? Your child is missing and he's going to say if LE wants to talk to him they need to show respect?!? It's not about you, Jacka@@! It's about finding Hasanni and doing WHATEVER it takes to do so.

Also, has anyone else noticed that in all his interviews his phone is always ringing, but he never looks to see who it is or have someone else answer it? Seems to me if your child is missing, you wouldn't want to be missing phone calls. What if it's the "kidnappper"? What if it's LE calling to say they found him? But, I suppose that would take away from his interview.

Mornin eyes4 :blowkiss:

Hasanni's is the first case I've really gotten so hooked on it's not healthy. Why THIS lil boy, I don't know, but I just can't stop thinking about him and his sweet little face.
I made it a habit to start going back over video's as we learned more and discussed it more in detail. Trying to do what others here have taught me in the last year. You just wouldn't believe the little things I've missed, like how long JC has been employed at Shuz, that you pick up on later and go WOW...well DUH!

I'm looking for another one now. You'll love this. When questioned about that now infamous text message, in one interview, LR misquoted the context of that message HE wrote as including that he told Jennifer to "get the f*ck out" or something to that effect. I'll post it when I find it again. Awfully strong words, huh? I'm guessing he got his text messages confused and that perhaps another of those text messages he sent during the same interval DID say for her to "get the f*ck out." Jennifer affirms that the text thing during that argument was back and forth between both of them. I think we only learned of that one text because it was used as probable cause for the search warrant. I'm guessing that the rest of them were just LR and Jennifer threatening each other.
It's starting to feel as if a bad storm was brewing in the days and weeks before Hasanni disappeared, and I'm wondering if that "storm" is what Hasanni ultimately got lost in.
I'll be back with that video asap.

{bolded by me}
I know what you mean. One morning I got myself so upset over what Casey (Florida) may have done with beautiful Caylee, not thinking right, I put a 1/2 cantaloupe in the dishwasher and turned it on. I had to have it serviced to get all the seeds out. Just this morning, I called our baby kitten, who was intent on playing, Hasanni - twice. So many missing children capture our hearts, especially when discussing all the details of his/her life. Sometimes it's just plain difficult to put them aside. :blowkiss:

Also again regarding whether or not they were legal fosters: How could they get the children OUT of the legal foster care system and homes that they were already in without dealing with CPS (or whoever you deal with in fostering children). What I'm trying to say is, it seems like they would be forced to become legal foster parents, whether they wanted to or not--and they probably would want it to be legal so they could get the financial assistance. But then again...they never seem to have mentioned publicly anything about social worker visits.

Also again regarding whether or not they were legal fosters: How could they get the children OUT of the legal foster care system and homes that they were already in without dealing with CPS (or whoever you deal with in fostering children). What I'm trying to say is, it seems like they would be forced to become legal foster parents, whether they wanted to or not--and they probably would want it to be legal so they could get the financial assistance. But then again...they never seem to have mentioned publicly anything about social worker visits.

In the interview I mentioned a couple posts ago, they did say that part of the process was monthly caseworker visits, but I've never heard that they actually had any visits

I just watched that CBS5 interview dated 8/20 for the first time. First, I'd like to say shame on CPS/DCF for placing these children with a couple who'd only been dating a couple months. Granted, she is their Aunt, but dating for a couple months hardly demonstrates a stable home. If anything, they should've questioned the fact they moved in together and wanted to foster two children after being together such a short time.

JC mentioned LR's social security. Have we discussed this and I forgot? What kind of ss payment is he getting and for what?

As always, this 16 min interview was ME, ME, ME. At almost 5 min in, he says "We need to put the focus on finding Hasanni" (or something like that) and spends all of, oh, 15 seconds talking about him. Then goes back to ME, ME, ME. He complained about everything LE has done and acted like HE is being mistreated. He even had the nerve to say that if someone in LE wanted to talk to him, all they had to do was RESPECT HIM. "Come introduce yourself, leave a business card, leave a voice mail". Seriously?!? Your child is missing and he's going to say if LE wants to talk to him they need to show respect?!? It's not about you, Jacka@@! It's about finding Hasanni and doing WHATEVER it takes to do so.

Also, has anyone else noticed that in all his interviews his phone is always ringing, but he never looks to see who it is or have someone else answer it? Seems to me if your child is missing, you wouldn't want to be missing phone calls. What if it's the "kidnappper"? What if it's LE calling to say they found him? But, I suppose that would take away from his interview.

BBM

I thought about this, too, when I saw the interview... perhaps one of the crew were keeping an eye on the caller ID, or they had "special rings" for LE?

I'm just thinking that even if he/she/they did this to Hasanni, they'd still be anxious to hear if he were found.

Who says LR was ( actual Legal Foster Father ?? At this point LR is saying that, media is repeating what he said ) ADN WE ALL KNOW THE DRILL - LR'S LIPS ARE MOVING = LIE ) I think JC could have easily gotten those kids as a single woman - in her 30's - was NOT PREGNANT THEN - OK job - and THE KIDS ARE FAMILY. So don't get to mind bent about LR having been checked out or not by CPS because IMHO JC is a not real aquanted with the truth either. She could have lied to get the kids because LR told her too.

And yes that phone was gettin on my last 1/2 a nerve ( ringin through that intervw and him just hittin silent but YOUR POINT is so true, he kept trin to put the phone under his leg,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny