CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:INTERIM PEACE ORDER ISSUED
Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:RELIEF GRANTED: SHALL NOT COMMIT A PROHIBITED ACT;
Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:; SHALL NOT ENTER THE
Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:RESIDENCE OF PETITIONER; SHALL STAY AWAY FROM SCHOOL(S)
Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:pLACE(S) OF EMPLOYMENT,

I read this as one sentence: ... shall not enter the residence of petitioner, shall stay away from school(s), places of employment ...

I wasn't sure it did not mean specific schools (any that Angela/her child attended without listing by name since that could change).

Has any documentation been found that JC and LR are actually 'foster parents' in the legal sense?

Has any documentation been found that JC and LR are actually 'foster parents' in the legal sense?

I wondered this early in the case. Did these two take the children in as a favour to JC's sister or did the authorities officially appoint them foster parents?

This is yet another reason that I feel this guy (LR) had no clue whatsoever what is involved in raising a child and I think it also shows total lack of common sense.

I agree - he has NO clue! Seems to me that Ross was nothing more than an architect of Hasanni's every waking moment. Talk about control...according to Ross, Hasanni was unable to achieve even the simplest of developmental milestones without his constant help. :mad:

The clothing allowance statement got me to thinking, I believe it was reported that 'Little Man was wearing a pair of grey pants and a grey sweatshirt when last seen. I'm also somewhat of a weather buff and I go to gov.weather site and look up stats for diff places. Aug 9-10th were the hottest days in Oakland in Aug. 83 - 84 respectivly, before that July13th-14th both @ 87, and June 27th @ 87.

A sweatshirt and long pants seem a bit much to me , but I do in Tx where the summer heat has avg 100 this year for the past 75 days. Tx has had real issues every summer with children left in cars too long.. We all know that for LR leaving a child doesn't seem to be an issue. in TX 15 Min could easily result in death for a child like Hasanni. The sweatshirt has just bothered me from the get-go.

http://www.weather.gov/climate/getc...l=CF6&recent=yes&specdate=2009-08-31+11:11:11

You said a mouthful if he was wearing a sweatshirt then something happened to him earlier in the morning. Oakland can get cold in the evening but @ 4 thats peaking(?)the hottest of the day..Good LOOKING:detective:
I also do believe HC was left in the car too long (Thats the one thing LR has been consistent with (leaving kids) although falling out the window is still a possibility..
And Thanks for that website I was trying so hard the other day to see what the temp in Fremont on that day and couldn't find a site..Thanks again

I agree - he has NO clue! Seems to me that Ross was nothing more than an architect of Hasanni's every waking moment. Talk about control...according to Ross, Hasanni was unable to achieve even the simplest of developmental milestones without his constant help. :mad:

Probably his constant yelling and cussing @ HC...

I wondered this early in the case. Did these two take the children in as a favour to JC's sister or did the authorities officially appoint them foster parents?

As I understand it the kids had been in the foster "system" for quite some time. I believe Ailayeh (sp?) was taken from her mother at birth and been in the system until JC and LR took them both last December.

Oh boy, now I'm wondering if that info came from the police or LR? :confused:

I'm almost certain those records would be sealed from the public. (but don't quote me on that!)

As I understand it the kids had been in the foster "system" for quite some time. I believe Ailayeh (sp?) was taken from her mother at birth and been in the system until JC and LR took them both last December.

Oh boy, now I'm wondering if that info came from the police or LR? :confused:

I'm almost certain those records would be sealed from the public. (but don't quote me on that!)

In the Nancy Grace interview with Ross (if I remember correctly) it was said that if Ross and Jennifer didn't take both children, they would be placed in separate foster homes..that's the reason both children were with them. That info is according to Ross! mho

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54319@kpix.dayport.com

In this video, stay glued to the screen starting at 10:40. You can fast forward it so you don't have to be subjected to the whole thing yet again. They're talking about that text message. The reporter speaks. LR speaks. Jennifer speaks at about 10:42. LR tries to speak over Jennifer and fails, she keeps talking. Watch his reaction and the expression on his face. Sure doesn't seem to take much, does it?
I'm still looking for the one where the dog barks and it looks like the top of LR's head is going to come off when he tells the dog "no' and the dog has the NERVE to keep barking.

Would such documentation be available to the public?

you know i have been thinking about this,
My friend has custody of her great grandkids and it was through the state but she is not a official foster parent, the state have her permanent temp custody of the boys, the state dropped them off and filed the court papers
so, tech people think she is a foster parent but its not official,
no caseworker comes out to see the kids,

if they were in foster care, a case worker is supposed to come out once a month and then the foster parents have a case worker that comes out once every three months, at least that is how it worked here when i was foster parent, if the parents have not lost there rights or signed there rights, they are supposed to get 2.4 hrs a month visitation. that how it works her in tn

In the Nancy Grace interview with Ross (if I remember correctly) it was said that if Ross and Jennifer didn't take both children, they would be placed in separate foster homes..that's the reason both children were with them. That info is according to Ross! mho

Heye eyes4....I don't watch much Nancy anymore so I don't know if it was addressed there but it's in the video I just linked in my last post.

you said a mouthful if he was wearing a sweatshirt then something happened to him earlier in the morning. Oakland can get cold in the evening but @ 4 thats peaking(?)the hottest of the day..good looking:detective:
I also do believe hc was left in the car too long (thats the one thing lr has been consistent with (leaving kids) although falling out the window is still a possibility..
And thanks for that website i was trying so hard the other day to see what the temp in fremont on that day and couldn't find a site..thanks again
http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA
8:53 am 68.0 °f
9:53 am 70.0 °f
10:53 am 73.0 °f
11:53 am 79.0 °f
1:53 pm 77.0 °f
2:53 pm 75.9 °f
3:53 pm 73.9 °f
4:53 pm 73.0 °f
5:53 pm 72.0 °f

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Mom --- please don't go anywhere yet I want to show you what I found.

Originally Posted by Protect -R- Babys
The clothing allowance statement got me to thinking, I believe it was reported that 'Little Man was wearing a pair of grey pants and a grey sweatshirt when last seen. I'm also somewhat of a weather buff and I go to gov.weather site and look up stats for diff places. Aug 9-10th were the hottest days in Oakland in Aug. 83 - 84 respectivly, before that July13th-14th both @ 87, and June 27th @ 87.

A sweatshirt and long pants seem a bit much to me , but I do in Tx where the summer heat has avg'd 100 this year for the past 75 days. Tx has had real issues every summer with children left in cars too long.. We all know that for LR leaving a child doesn't seem to be an issue. in tx 15 Min could easily result in death for a child like Hasanni. The sweatshirt has just bothered me from the get-go.

http://www.weather.gov/climate/getcl...1+11:11:11

Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:INTERIM PEACE ORDER ISSUED
Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:RELIEF GRANTED: SHALL NOT COMMIT A PROHIBITED ACT;
Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:; SHALL NOT ENTER THE
Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:RESIDENCE OF PETITIONER; SHALL STAY AWAY FROM SCHOOL(S)
Type:COMMENTComplaint No.:001Date:06/18/2005Comment:pLACE(S) OF EMPLOYMENT,

I read this as one sentence: ... shall not enter the residence of petitioner, shall stay away from school(s), places of employment ...

I wasn't sure it did not mean specific schools (any that Angela/her child attended without listing by name since that could change).

Both were issued in the same county, and it appears that only LR's mentions staying away from schools, so it seemed significant to me.

I'm wondering if the matter/dispute was settled out of court, or the peace orders expired, and so a background check didn't catch it.

I can't remember the exact case, but there was a school groundskeeper in Sacramento I believe who had abducted and harmed a child several years ago. If I'm recalling the story correctly, he had a known gang tattoo on his forehead or face. Somehow that and a few other things got past the "background check" they performed. I'd be interested to know exactly what they check for.

Both were issued in the same county, and it appears that only LR's mentions staying away from schools, so it seemed significant to me.

I'm wondering if the matter/dispute was settled out of court, or the peace orders expired, and so a background check didn't catch it.

I can't remember the exact case, but there was a school groundskeeper in Sacramento I believe who had abducted and harmed a child several years ago. If I'm recalling the story correctly, he had a known gang tattoo on his forehead or face. Somehow that and a few other things got past the "background check" they performed. I'd be interested to know exactly what they check for.

I'm wondering if JC filled out paper for the foster care system as a single woman wanting to take in family members in need and there was never even a backround check on LR done

here is a link to the Sacramento case you are talking about.

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/aug/31/news/mn-13289

i remember this case and the anger it prompted vividly (i'm from Sac)....the article reminded me the horrid detail that he had only worked at the school for three days before her murdered her and was allowed to start work before his background check was complete.

her life did make a difference. rules changed dramatically, it's just too bad that she had to die before someone decided it would be a good idea not to hire felons and to get background check BEFORE employees are around children.

ETA: he had covered his tattoo with makeup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective
http://www.wunderground.com/history/...q_statename=NA

Mom --- please don't go anywhere yet I want to show you what I found.

Originally Posted by Protect -R- Babys

A sweatshirt and long pants seem a bit much to me , but I do in Tx where the summer heat has avg'd 100 this year for the past 75 days. Tx has had real issues every summer with children left in cars too long.. We all know that for LR leaving a child doesn't seem to be an issue. in tx 15 Min could easily result in death for a child like Hasanni. The sweatshirt has just bothered me from the get-go.

http://www.weather.gov/climate/getcl...1+11:11:11[/QUOTE]

I was afraid I made the wrng implication here, I now see the descrepency Your chart had left out 12:53p.m should have shown 92.9 same as 93 degrees. either way if LR left 'Little man in the car too long LR is one unlucky (Dingle Ball) after having sent that txt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143