CA CA - Irvine, BlkFem UP7693, 17-26, 6' tall, set afire in parking lot, Sep'09

So I did search only I could find her Doe network was mention for a missing person could possible be. Other then that I didn't see she had a thread on here so I decided to add her here
Est age. 13-26 *Dental listed her as 235-35)
Race: Black
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8 - 6'1
weight: 152
Hair color: Brown short and curly about 3'' long
Eye color: Brown
Features: Single perciering in each ear
Clothing: black camisole blouse, a black skirt, multi-colored animal print undershorts, possibly a bra (which was burned) and unique, size 10 black open-toe Glaze high heels with multiple black straps across the front closed with a metal zipper, manufactured by Elegance Enterprise.
Circumstances of discovery
The victim was walking in Santa Ana, California when she was approached by Gabino Valdivia-Guzman, who was driving in the area. She agreed to get into his vehicle, negotiating a price for sex, not knowing his brother, Zenaido Valdivia-Guzman was hiding in the van. Both men admitted to drinking that night.

When she became aware of Zenaido's presence, she began screaming and attemted to escape, prompting the brothers to strangle and beat her until she died.

The body was dumped in a parking lot in Irvine, California. The brothers attempted to burn the body, dumping less than a gallon of gasoline on the body and setting it afire, which did not damage her body beyond recognition.

The body was found the next morning by a man driving through the area. DNA under her fingernails indicated the brothers were involved in her slaying, the DNA matched in November 2010.

The victim had no arrest records, based on fingerprinting. Her DNA and dental X-Rays did not match anyone in national databases. Authorities went to local retailers to see if anyone remembered selling the pair of distint high-heels to a woman matching her description, but nobody remembered her.

The brothers pleaded not guilty to first degree murder, as they claimed they did not plan to murder the unidentified female. They are being tried separately; Zenaido's first trial ended in a mistrial and a new trial is expected.

The victim's body was eventually cremated.
Date of discovery: Sep 5 2009
Est Death. Hours piror
States f remain: Rec. Face
COD: Homcide by Strangulation.
She does have a POSTMoterm. on the doe network and most likey on the NAMUS

Attachments

• C4335372-A460-4C22-9FD5-3D1308737C98.jpeg
    C4335372-A460-4C22-9FD5-3D1308737C98.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 7
  • EDE7799C-8F8B-4D23-B596-2E43FC3D5EE2.jpeg
    EDE7799C-8F8B-4D23-B596-2E43FC3D5EE2.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 5