CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Berkeley graduate! Saying there are a few religious nuts at Sather Gate & upper Sproul is like saying the ocean contains a few gallons of water.

Hi ! I am also a Berkeley alum. He had to have been acting VERY odd to stand out in the crowd there. I miss that place!!

I am overwhelmed...imagine what those that are living this are going through. Prayers all around. I think I will have holes in my jeans tomorrow from bein' on my knees.....I can't imagine. Calling all angels.

Wasn't Garrido incarcerated during part of the time?... so Jaycee would have been in the shed with just his wife at home.

Please ladies and gentlemen if you get a chance to get him or her ..I should say it or ...it please do the deed for me as well.

I will supply ammo., bats, electric knive whatever it takes..including letters to congress.

neither jaycee nor her family were at the presser. I can only guess they have had a nice reunion so far, so much lost time for all of them.

last i heard, they moved the kidnappers to an undisclosed place.

Good point, drop~drop.

It was a good move that the victims and families were not at the presser. Also a good idea to move the perps. This will outrage the public. We're not threatening public officials either and we understand budget restraints. However, a thorough investigation of each parolee more often than 18 years would help! They've gotta fix that system.

As to the victims being absent from the presser:

To the Paparazzi: Let me explain the concept of "eggshell skull" to you. Eggshell skull is when a person is very very fragile. So fragile that even a bump might jostle another person would cause extreme damage to that "eggshell skull" person. Well, Jaycee, her two daughters, her mother, father, stepfather, sister and the rest of her family are "eggshell skull" people right now. That means that they have been through such a psychological shock that any more approaches, photos, attempted interviews, following, distance cameras, snapshots, or other snooping into their lives could cause them great and serious damages. You know what the result is in American law to anyone who causes great and serious damage -- physical, psychological, emotional or other damage -- to a person who has an "eggshell skull?" The person who did the little bump, photo, following them or whatever becomes liable for ALL the damage because in the American law, you take your plaintiff (these victims) as you find them. In other words, it's too bad for you. So, if you don't want to spend the rest of your lives paying these victims for that little bump or whatever -- leave them alone! No photos. No following. No harassment. Too risky for you to get that story. Move on to something else. Investigate the perps and the public officials, but not the victims here.

Someone posted a link to my blog entry about Garrido earlier - he was arrested in November, 1976 and convicted of kidnapping, rape etc. in Feb., 1977. My sources were pdfs of the actual newspapers articles published back then about the crime. That doesn't mean he didn't do something in 1971. I'd wager he was a lifelong sexual predator, and we're about to find out about a very long, terrible trail of broken lives left in his wake.

I have images of the newspaper clippings. It is apparent the charges of kidnapping and rape mentioned in those articles took place in 1976 and his conviction in 1977. I have found nothing that shows he was arrested or convicted of those same crimes in 1971 however. I believe the year 1971 was an error.

Maz

:cow:

Jaycee Lee Dugard. Two photos provided by her stepdad.

Attachments

• jayceeleedugard.jpg
    jayceeleedugard.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 88
  • jayceeleedugard2.jpg
    jayceeleedugard2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 83
but thank god he did huh.
wow---so glad jaycee is back with HER mommy and daddy.

Yes, but it is her mom and step sister she is with now. Her step father and mom are separated, partially as a result of the stress and suspicion that he endured regarding Jaycee's kidnapping. According to reports from early today, her mom raised her alone for about 7 years, so I have not seen any direct references to her biological father.

I've got that, PLUS a Colt Officer's .45 and my Browning A-5 automatic shotgun in my car parked in front of my office, along with about 100 rounds for each. I went shooting last night, and if I could get to those two I'd like to go again this evening. I've got pretty good aim, and I'd even swing by the house to pick up my AR-15 just in case they were a little further off.

But that would be wrong.

BBM:

Well, kinda, sorta, maybe...............I suppose it would be wrong. I did enjoy thinking about it, tho! :D

I have images of the newspaper clippings. It is apparent the charges of kidnapping and rape mentioned in those articles took place in 1976 and his conviction in 1977. I have found nothing that shows he was arrested or convicted of those same crimes in 1971 however. I believe the year 1971 was an error.

Maz

:cow:

I heard him say it, but i think it was a mistake on his part. like 1991/1971 instead of 1976.

if I were Jaycee's parents, I'm not sure if I would rather find her alive 18 years later but having suffered unspeakable horrors, torture and with 2 children by the abductor, or find out that she was killed immediately. I know all parents hope that their child is alive, but I'm not sure that I would want to find out that my child had lived this way for 18 years. I don't know that this is something this girl and her children will ever be able to recover from.

I've got that, PLUS a Colt Officer's .45 and my Browning A-5 automatic shotgun in my car parked in front of my office, along with about 100 rounds for each. I went shooting last night, and if I could get to those two I'd like to go again this evening. I've got pretty good aim, and I'd even swing by the house to pick up my AR-15 just in case they were a little further off.

But that would be wrong.

UT OH.....remind me not to do anything to make you mad at me!!!:blowkiss:

I heard him say it, but i think it was a mistake on his part. like 1991/1971 instead of 1976.

The more I think about it...I believe it was probably a clerical error and 1977 is indeed correct.

JMHO :crazy:

Maz

if I were Jaycee's parents, I'm not sure if I would rather find her alive 18 years later but having suffered unspeakable horrors, torture and with 2 children by the abductor, or find out that she was killed immediately. I know all parents hope that their child is alive, but I'm not sure that I would want to find out that my child had lived this way for 18 years. I don't know that this is something this girl and her children will ever be able to recover from.

I do believe I would want my child back over finding out they were dead anyday!!

I don't want anyone in the public to harm one hair on the heads of the perps. I want the law to give them every single ounce of due process and criminal rights they are due; because I want the conviction and sentence to stick! I trust that the California law enforcement will gather the evidence, the District Attorney will perform admirably, the Court system will be squeaky clean and thorough and the right results will come through the justice system.

In my imagination only, I'd love to saddle up my horse and form up a posse. 'Get a rope.

Post #2 Has the both press conference's included it...as well as old videos from the case with many of the new ones just released in the past hr or so!

Backyard Compound in Antioch Appears to Have Been Kidnapped Child's Home for 18 Years
8/27/2009 4:24:00 PM
<snipped>
Investigators say Jaycee Lee Dugard appears to have been living in the backyard of an Antioch house since her kidnapping 18 years ago in the El Dorado County community of Myers.

Authorities say Dugard has cared for two little girls fathered by 58-year old Phillip Garrido in the backyard compound. Garrido and his wife Nancy are now in custody facing kidnapping, sexual assault, conspiracy and other charges.

"None of the children have ever been to school, they've never been to a doctor," El Dorado County Undersheriff Fred Kollar said. "They were kept in complete isolation in this compound, if you will."

4 Videos Included In Article!

Article:
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVi...dnapped Childs Home for 18 Years/Default.aspx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Video~PLACERVILLE: Authorities Reveal Dugard Had Two Children With Kidnapper
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20590116/index.html

New Video~ ANTIOCH: FBI Combs Through Kidnapper's House For Evidence
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20590231/index.html

New RAW VIDEO: Placer County Undersheriff Fred Kollar Confirms Kidnapper Fathered Two Young Girls With Victim
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20589629/index.html

New Video: A LOOK BACK: 11-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped On Her Way To School | 1991
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20590291/index.html

RAW VIDEO: State Prison Official Scott Kernan Talks About Garrido's Capture
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20589850/index.html

STEPFATHER INTERVIEW: Dugard's Stepfather Talks About The End Of An Abduction Nightmare
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20581900/index.html

Video~ CONCORD: Stepfather Talks About Stunning End To 18-Year-Old Chilkd Abduction Case
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20581239/index.html

:angel:

Murray told CBS 5, that Garrido was arrested again in Apr. 1993 because of another parole violation. The next month he was transferred to home detention and relieved of supervision in Aug. 1993.

According to a Contra Costa County sheriff’s spokesperson, Garrido has registered annually with law enforcement on his birthday every year since 1999.

He was in jail from april 1993 till august 1993..his wife kept Jaycee prisoner while he was incarcerated.

From the comments that have been made about the phone call, and the sharing of childhood memories, and the immediate connection with her mother by asking her to come and get her...I sure hope that shows that she has a good chance to overcome this whole mess. She must have been a very strong little girl and now a strong mother who managed to keep two little girls alive and well in HORRIBLE circumstances. I want to believe she can make it through and so can they---if they made it through this former part of their lives---the recovery can only be so much easier. I hope.

I don't want anyone in the public to harm one hair on the heads of the perps. I want the law to give them every single ounce of due process and criminal rights they are do; because I want the conviction and sentence to stick! I trust that the California law enforcement will gather the evidence, the District Attorney will perform admirably, the Court system will be squeaky clean and thorough and the right results will come through the justice system.

In my imagination only, I'd love to saddle up my horse and form up a posse. 'Get a rope.
Folsom, San Quentin, Pelican Bay, any of them would be good enough for these two!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels