CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My assistant has lived in this area all her life. She likes to date law enforcement officers, firemen, stuff like that, and for a while was in a relationship with a deputy from Eldorado County.

Apparently that deputy told her they were 100% certain the stepfather had actually killed Jaycee and buried her somewhere, but couldn't prove it.

Looks like they were wrong if that's what they were thinking. That poor stepfather.

I really hate it when people make accusations about the families of the missing with no evidence.

My sister has insisted that Dugard's kidnapping was related to Amber Swartz-Garcia, Micheala Garecht, and Amanda Campbell. I'm wondering now if she is right. (She also said she doubted Timothy Binder was involved.)

Yes, but it is her mom and step sister she is with now. Her step father and mom are separated, partially as a result of the stress and suspicion that he endured regarding Jaycee's kidnapping. According to reports from early today, her mom raised her alone for about 7 years, so I have not seen any direct references to her biological father.
Half-sister. Not step-sister. They share the same mother but not the same father.

Folsom, San Quentin, Pelican Bay, any of them would be good enough for these two!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar
Pelican Bay by a long shot. Where they have thick glass cells and absolutely no physical contact. They are in the cells 23 hours a day.

Half-sister. Not step-sister. They share the same mother but not the same father.

Ah yes, you are correct my mistake in typing without engaging brain first, in fact, in that picture from the original missing poster information, you can even see the top of the baby sister's head. She must have been holding her in her lap when the picture was taken.

I don't want anyone in the public to harm one hair on the heads of the perps. I want the law to give them every single ounce of due process and criminal rights they are do; because I want the conviction and sentence to stick! I trust that the California law enforcement will gather the evidence, the District Attorney will perform admirably, the Court system will be squeaky clean and thorough and the right results will come through the justice system.

In my imagination only, I'd love to saddle up my horse and form up a posse. 'Get a rope.

right now I just want to saddle up. I keep thinking 1 bullet or 1 million taxpayer dollars. and there is the little anger factor I have working right now..I just can't imagine what Jaycee must feel..how it would be for her to face those 2 yuks in court. Just give me the bullet.....:furious::furious::furious:

I don't want anyone in the public to harm one hair on the heads of the perps. I want the law to give them every single ounce of due process and criminal rights they are do; because I want the conviction and sentence to stick! I trust that the California law enforcement will gather the evidence, the District Attorney will perform admirably, the Court system will be squeaky clean and thorough and the right results will come through the justice system.

In my imagination only, I'd love to saddle up my horse and form up a posse. 'Get a rope.

Sadly he was given 50 years in 77 and was paroled. then did 4 MONTHS yes 4 MONTHS in 93 for parole violation.

Just think if justice would've been served in 77. just think if justice had been served in all of the cases of these 1st time sex offenders. Just think of the innocent lives that could've been saved.

I'm so tired of hearing the Justice system get it wrong. When will the justice system give the sex offenders, and child abusers the full sentence. When will our children be more important than the mighty dollar they save by parolling the 's!!

This is just unbelievable! I am just checking in after getting home and finding out she had been living in the backyard of this guy's house the whole time. I have always kept up with Jaycee's case mostly because we are the same age and I would think about myself when I was 11 yrs old and what she must have gone through but my thoughts always ended with the certainty that she was dead.

I am so glad that her parent lived to see this day! So many parents die without ever finding out what happened to their children.

I am very curious to see what she looks like and how closely she resembles the age enhanced versions.

At least at 29 yrs old she is still young. She can hopefully recover as much as she can from this and go on to live a full life.

if I were Jaycee's parents, I'm not sure if I would rather find her alive 18 years later but having suffered unspeakable horrors, torture and with 2 children by the abductor, or find out that she was killed immediately. I know all parents hope that their child is alive, but I'm not sure that I would want to find out that my child had lived this way for 18 years. I don't know that this is something this girl and her children will ever be able to recover from.

I think the majority would want to find their children alive after all those years, no matter what they've been through.

I agree, poor stepfather. They owe him such a HUGE apology!!!
My assistant has lived in this area all her life. She likes to date law enforcement officers, firemen, stuff like that, and for a while was in a relationship with a deputy from Eldorado County.

Apparently that deputy told her they were 100% certain the stepfather had actually killed Jaycee and buried her somewhere, but couldn't prove it.

Looks like they were wrong if that's what they were thinking. That poor stepfather.

Maybe the Smart family can help them with their healing.

I really hate it when people make accusations about the families of the missing with no evidence.

My sister has insisted that Dugard's kidnapping was related to Amber Swartz-Garcia, Micheala Garecht, and Amanda Campbell. I'm wondering now if she is right. (She also said she doubted Timothy Binder was involved.)
Curtis Dean Anderson has now been linked to the death of Amber Swartz-Garcia.

You said a mouthful Christine-amen!

I am overwhelmed...imagine what those that are living this are going through. Prayers all around. I think I will have holes in my jeans tomorrow from bein' on my knees.....I can't imagine. Calling all angels.

I'd so love to get a chance at this woman who held Jaycee and the poor innocent little girls all these years, but will leave it to the other women who are in jail. Hopefully, these two will get the living daylights beat out of them at least once while in jail and then serve the rest of their useless demonic lives. Cops who won't listen and cast blame on family members also need to take a good long look at their undereducated selves who think they know it all. I wonder how many perverts have gone free to wreak havoc because of some prideful know it all detective.

I have been in complete and total shock all day and so fearful that the details would unfold much as they have. I will pray for Jaycee and and her daughters and hope this family can find the strength and help they need to come out on the other side.

This is just unbelievable! I am just checking in after getting home and finding out she had been living in the backyard of this guy's house the whole time. I have always kept up with Jaycee's case mostly because we are the same age and I would think about myself when I was 11 yrs old and what she must have gone through but my thoughts always ended with the certainty that she was dead.

I am so glad that her parent lived to see this day! So many parents die without ever finding out what happened to their children.

I am very curious to see what she looks like and how closely she resembles the age enhanced versions.

At least at 29 yrs old she is still young. She can hopefully recover as much as she can from this and go on to live a full life.

I'd like to see her today too, but I don't want any media taking her picture or harassing her in any way whatsoever. We need to give her room to heal. How does someone recover from being given a 4th grade education and having socialization stop at age 11 with 2 decades of terror thereafter? How do they integrate successfully into society? How does a child who has never met anyone but perpetrator animals and their victimized mother ever start to socialize. How does a child who has not seen more than a backyard and a Berkeley park even begin the race to catch up so they can have a normal life. The girls born in that backyard have never even been to 1st grade and now one is 11 and the other 14. Where do they even start their rehabilitation so they can enjoy life in fast paced California? My heart is just shredded in empathy for this family.

I'd like to see her today too, but I don't want any media taking her picture or harassing her in any way whatsoever. We need to give her room to heal. How does someone recover from being given a 4th grade education and having socialization stop at age 11 with 2 decades of terror thereafter? How do they integrate successfully into society? How does a child who has never met anyone but perpetrator animals and their victimized mother ever start to socialize. How does a child who has not seen more than a backyard and a Berkeley park even begin the race to catch up so they can have a normal life. The girls born in that backyard have never even been to 1st grade and now one is 11 and the other 14. Where do they even start their rehabilitation so they can enjoy life in fast paced California? My heart is just shredded in empathy for this family.

This is exactly what I was wondering about, too. Can you imagine trying to start life as an adult when you have been locked in a shed since you were eleven years old?

I missed the press conferences and did not get a chance to see the uploads yet...did they say where the two young girls are? Are they with Jaycee? So sad--one is the same age as she was when she went missing, and the other is already a young woman; they have never had a chance of a normal life: school, holidays, friendships, etc. Those poor girls, my heart hurts for them.

I'd be curious to know if they find newspaper clippings about Jaycee and other missing girls. I am guessing that this is not his only kidnapping...

Maybe Elizabeth Smart or the girl in Austria could help her... they could certainly relate to her circumstances.
Not all life in CA is fast paced. Maybe Jaycee can find a smaller, rural community where she is comfortable. I hope she gets to see her old teacher and school-mates too...

At the press conference the Undersheriff said the girls with with Jaycee at a motel in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner