CA CA - Jonathan Barmaki, 27, Buena Park, 30 April 2016

This is such an odd case. I wonder if he had plans of meeting someone? The stuff he bought makes me think he was planing on leaving for a while!

Thats what I was thinking too, but then they were left in the car

This is so strange. I wish a friend or family member would chime in here or on his missing page with more information. One reason they might not be is if the investigation has uncovered he was involved in something illegal. I wonder if he was having money problems, esp since it seems he was living with his mom. It seems like either he wasn't planning to be gone long but that changed after he left (since he bought toiletries and clothes instead of bringing them) or he did plan to be gone a while but didn't want to alert his mom to that fact by taking stuff with him.

I'm not familiar with the area and am confused about how far from each other the various locations are- his home, Target, gas station, and border where his car was found.

I'm guessing you mean some sort of illegal task correct? That too was my 1st thought.
But I'm curious about the dog, it's obvious the dog was alive during all his travels, and with the windows up, one would assume the dog died of heat or dehydration, which I guess could be considered natural causes; but then that brings up the question why did he leave his dog in the car? Was he just supposed to run up to the fence grab a package & be right back? Or did the dog die while out & about & he was going to pull over to bury him & someone did him harm....so many questions?!?!?

I am wondering if he got out to go to the bathroom for just a minute and someone grabbed him?

What I wonder had Jonathan been doing for the week prior to being picked up on CCTV in the store and buying petrol? Had he been staying with someone or just driving around. Did Jonathan have relatives in Mexico seeing as he was part Hispanic? So many questions and will we ever get answers seeing as the media have stopped reporting although I'm sure LE have info that they are keeping to themselves ....

It would be interesting if the dog was sick and he was going to a vet in Mexico to pick up non-approved (FDA) drugs for the dog and was high jacked in doing so. What is within a couple miles of the other side of the fence to Mexico?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is literally the weirdest case I've seen.. But has NO INFO!! I'm surprised none of the super sleuthers on here aren't intrigued by this case and can do some deep digging!! My skills aren't horrible but compared to anyone on WS I'm an amateur lol

I'm curious if he had shown signs of mental issue. I'm wondering if he was in a manic episode, if so.

Not exactly positive where I saw it at but Sandy his dog had died of natural causes, if that doesn't make it even more weirder then I have no idea what could. I had wrote on the find Johnathen page that MissingPersonsOfAmerica has some pics of people stranded in Mexico and I believe some pics really look like him but no response. I saw there that she had said there a were no new updates though :(

What if he was held at gunpoint? Someone could have forced him to do this. That would explain why he left the dog in the car. But then why mexico? Maybe the criminals thought if they crossed a boarder they couldn't get arrested? Or whatever they were planning to do was set up in mexico? I have no idea, also I'm fairly new to this, so no judges if I'm completely wrong [emoji14]

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

What if he was held at gunpoint? Someone could have forced him to do this. That would explain why he left the dog in the car. But then why mexico? Maybe the criminals thought if they crossed a boarder they couldn't get arrested? Or whatever they were planning to do was set up in mexico? I have no idea, also I'm fairly new to this, so no judges if I'm completely wrong [emoji14]

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

IIRC they said there was 1 set of footprints walking away from his car towards the wall and then nothing else? No tire tracks or anything else... well that was the way they had worded it but I may be wrong

eta lemme find the pic but thjs town is nothing but a ghost town with a giant wall that just ends for no reason, no buildings it stops at or anything just more dessert... and husband car was like 50 feet from the end of the wall..

Just a reminder that MPOA is a blog. We'll allow the link, but it's not an official news source (MSM).

Thanks.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Just a reminder that MPOA is a blog. We'll allow the link, but it's not an official news source (MSM).

Thanks.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

oh! I'm sorry I didn't even know they weren't considered msn. I know now and won't post it anymore my apologies :sorry:

I just stumbled upon this case. It's so near to where I grew up...so strange. I have so many questions. Looks like there's no traction on this case, either. Gone cold :( :( :(

I just stumbled upon this case. It's so near to where I grew up...so strange. I have so many questions. Looks like there's no traction on this case, either. Gone cold :( :( :(

Yes what a strange case!! I wonder what happened?? I'm intrigued...maybe if it gets bumped it will get some more eyes on it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean