CA CA - Jonathan Barmaki, 27, Buena Park, 30 April 2016

Also strange...the fence in Jacumba is 25 ft high. How is the world would he have scaled it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He left his house, later that night @ 9 went to buy toiletries n clothes from target then gas @5am.. seems like this was planned. The dog is the only thing weirding me out why take his dog if he knew he was running off

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Could he have purchased the clothing & toiletries for a friend or loved one in need? Would love to see his last texts and phone calls. Loving a dog enough to purchase food and water dishes and supplies makes me think if he were to leave his pet alone ib the car it would only be long enough to use restroom or get out of car to speak to someone. Why no friends & family peppering social media with pleas for info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I understand people make take offense to the "illegal activity" angle, but it's necessary to mention these things when trying to figure out a case.

I find it strange he traveled to some remote city in CA by the border. Granted, it's possible he didn't, someone could have been driving his car there. The footsteps lead to the border wall. So there really are two possibilities:
1) He fled to Mexico for whatever reason
2) He was killed/kidnapped by someone who fled to Mexico.

I completely buy the idea that he was involved in some way with someone from Mexico doing illegal activities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back