Found Deceased CA - Juliani Cardenas, 4, Patterson, 18 January 2011 - #2

I cannot imagine the pain and heartbreak this mother was going through sitting there on camera while they were working to bring that car up, hoping and praying her baby would not be in it!! Thank God he was not!
I did not know that the mom was almost 9 mos. pregnant. Wow! You would think this guy would want to be around for his daughter's birth. I think I heard her refer to the baby as a girl, am I right?

yes, I also heard her refer to the baby as a girl.

yes, I also heard her refer to the baby as a girl.

Yes she said girl. She also said that Jose had bought christmas gifts for her. He was aware of the baby girl I suppose.

I am glad Tabitha did not have to find out her son was in that car on NG tonight. It seemed cruel of the NG team to have her go though the ordeal of watching that live on their show. She seems to really feel Jose would not harm her son, but seems to be fighting with the reality.

I pray she is right.

It's amazing the things I've learned here at Websleuths!

I was just talking to my son,former Navy diver then commercial diver, about the siphon in the canal. He said "Mom, where in the world did you learn about that?" When I tried to explain he just rolled his eyes but then said that's pretty impressive. ;)

He also chose that time to tell me if I knew how dangerous what he used to do was I'd never have slept a wink. :anguish:

I mean I suspected but sometimes it's best for moms not to know everything......

Ok, sent an email in case they haven't thought of it and recommended that they call in mutual aid for water search dogs to work from the pond up the canal. Seems like a viable option in this situation.

I'm afraid they may never find such a small little guy, if he is down there...

I'm afraid there are no shortage of bodies in that canal. It's really too bad the water can't be shut off and re-routed completely and the whole thing "cleaned" I think it would bring a lot of cold cases to a new standing. And the thought that I used to jet-ski in the forebay just gives me the crawls somehow now!

I am sending all my prayers to Tabitha and her little girl she is about to bring into this world.

I am so deeply sad. I thought it was good news that no one was found in the car, then to read that it is in fact bad news being they simply think the bodies are in the water.

I am so mad at this person for taking away her everything.. he TOOK it all.. REVENGE is written all over it. Tabitha is now left with grief and a big loss.
I am sure that the little baby girl will be loved with all her heart and soul. I am sad that her joy of giving birth to the little girl is so close to this horrible time that her son is gone. I think that the suspect wanted to leave this world and take all she had.. and leave her with a reminder of himself each and everyday.. the little baby.
Can you even imagine looking at a newborn baby knowing the father of that infant had taken the life of your other child in the previous weeks.

Why oh why does this have to be such a cruel world. I pray that she get all the support and help that is possible.

All I can do is pray that Tabitha will be able to come to a point that she will be able to go on to some extent. I hope that the moment she see's her little girl that some of the heartache will ease a bit.. may that little girl light her way with happiness and love to help her through this all... the name sunshine for the little one seem's to fit.
I am crying as I write this.. just so sad. To take a child for any reason is horrible but the the suspect seems to have gotten just what he watned.. the pain he has caused tabitha even to this point is more than a person should have to endure in a lifetime..

There is still hope that he used dumping the car as a decoy and someone picked him up and they are somewhere else. The focus has been very strong on the silver car, which we now know was dumped very early on. So, if he just dumped the car, then they could have gone anywhere, down to Mexico, you name it. While, yes, it is not promising, as long as there is no body, then there is still hope. Hold on to it!

Yeah, they pulled what, 14 cars out in a 100 yard section. It goes on for miles and miles, do the math, it's crazy. Dozens of miles of sunken vehicles and who knows what else. It's a nightmare.

I think it's also very deceptive when looking at pictures. It looks like this slow moving lazy concrete river. It's NOT. There are sign all along that warn you that if you fall in you're not getting out. The water is fast and the walls are steep. None of this really shows up in pictures.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back