Found Deceased CA - Juliani Cardenas, 4, Patterson, 18 January 2011 - #2

Yeah, they pulled what, 14 cars out in a 100 yard section. It goes on for miles and miles, do the math, it's crazy. Dozens of miles of sunken vehicles and who knows what else. It's a nightmare.

I think it's also very deceptive when looking at pictures. It looks like this slow moving lazy concrete river. It's NOT. There are sign all along that warn you that if you fall in you're not getting out. The water is fast and the walls are steep. None of this really shows up in pictures.

That is just insane to me. You would think they would make it a little harder to drive into?

Like barricades along places where cars can go in?

Of course that is an easy suggestion for me to make having never seen it. Maybe the car insurance companies in CA would be willing to foot the bill. Seems it has been costy for them anyhow.

I have been away all day today. Thank you so much to everyone who posted updates and followed the story. I bawled almost all the way through today's posts on the first thread today.

What would it mean if their bodies went completely through this siphon thing? I'm scared that little Juliani may never be found. With all of the junk that is in that canal, he may be caught on something. Or, if not, is there an "end" to the canal? With the swift moving currents, how long would it take them to get to the end? (Wow. I hate typing this.) :(

There is still hope that he used dumping the car as a decoy and someone picked him up and they are somewhere else. The focus has been very strong on the silver car, which we now know was dumped very early on. So, if he just dumped the car, then they could have gone anywhere, down to Mexico, you name it. While, yes, it is not promising, as long as there is no body, then there is still hope. Hold on to it!

That has been a thought. Whomever would go along with this (family, seriously?)
should receive same...even those in Mexico. So he says...how dare you not go along with my physically beating the cr@p out of you? And family feels same?
Shame on ALL, but most we can hope for. Just love ya Sarx! :woohoo:

Ok, sent an email in case they haven't thought of it and recommended that they call in mutual aid for water search dogs to work from the pond up the canal. Seems like a viable option in this situation.

Sarx - Want to give you a BIG THANK YOU for all you do...The "thanks" button just wasn't enough...I know just what the SAR dogs & handlers are capable of...Prayers for everyone ...

I am so sorry - While I'm optimistic that little Juiliani was not found in the car, I have to hope and pray Juliani is somewhere out there. Why would the perp kill himself and the little boy when he has a new child on the way? I just wish I could make sense out of something so senseless like this.

Bless you Juliani...I'm still holding out hope.

Hugs,

Mel

That mom should not of been on Nancy grace tonight!! I was so upset for her! And then the caller that said that God may of needed the child more ( omg I am glad they seemed to of hung up on that caller). UGH tonights show made me SICK. I don't give a rats butt about raitings that mom shoulnd't of been on tonight. IMO someone should of took control and got her off the show. Exclusive my butt. I am so upset @ tonights show. Such Disrespect to Juliani's mom.

I kept saying a prayer please dont let this mom get the news her baby is gone via Nancy grace show. That poor mom she sat there and gave the interview as they spoke about if the baby was in the car that was being pulled up. It was just wrong on so many levels. :( She is probley not emoctionally thinking correctly and someone anyone should of been there for her and got her away from seeing and hearing them things. ugh ugh I am so upset .

That mom should not of been on Nancy grace tonight!! I was so upset for her! And then the caller that said that God may of needed the child more ( omg I am glad they seemed to of hung up on that caller). UGH tonights show made me SICK. I don't give a rats butt about raitings that mom shoulnd't of been on tonight. IMO someone should of took control and got her off the show. Exclusive my butt. I am so upset @ tonights show. Such Disrespect to Juliani's mom.

I kept saying a prayer please dont let this mom get the news her baby is gone via Nancy grace show. That poor mom she sat there and gave the interview as they spoke about if the baby was in the car that was being pulled up. It was just wrong on so many levels. :( She is probley not emoctionally thinking correctly and someone anyone should of been there for her and got her away from seeing and hearing them things. ugh ugh I am so upset .

Bloody hell - Nancy Grace's show has some nerve. What if it were the twins? Would they be rambling on like that? THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

:banghead:

Moo

Mel

I wonder why this poor mother who is 8 months pregnant does not have a designated person talking for her! I felt so bad for her but I understand wanting to get your child name & photo out as much as possible hoping someone will have seen him. But she should not have been on the show! Does she not have someone who could have done it is family member or friend?

http://www.facebook.com/FindJulianiCardenas

The mom has been so strong; she still believes her ex won't hurt Juliani and he will be back to her alive. She does have family with her.

My take on the kidnapping was mom broke up with him, which will result in the loss of his daughter (in his mind) so he has taken her son - tit for tat.

179013_120742557999193_100001903485245_149570_7453491_n.jpg
(poster available in English and Spanish)

Jose's mother gave a statement last night, if I can find it I'll put a link here.

My take on the kidnapping was mom broke up with him, which will result in the loss of his daughter (in his mind) so he has taken her son - tit for tat.

bbm

I've always thought it was something like that, too.

Yeah, they pulled what, 14 cars out in a 100 yard section. It goes on for miles and miles, do the math, it's crazy. Dozens of miles of sunken vehicles and who knows what else. It's a nightmare.

I think it's also very deceptive when looking at pictures. It looks like this slow moving lazy concrete river. It's NOT. There are sign all along that warn you that if you fall in you're not getting out. The water is fast and the walls are steep. None of this really shows up in pictures.

Yes, it is deceptive. People drown all the time because they think they can swim in these canals.

Sarx - Want to give you a BIG THANK YOU for all you do...The "thanks" button just wasn't enough...I know just what the SAR dogs & handlers are capable of...Prayers for everyone ...

Sarx Rocks!!! :rocker:

We are so lucky and blessed to have sarx in this world, let alone on our forum!! :hug:

Based on what we know of the canal - deep swift water, steep walls - I don't think they got out if they went in. Just seems logical, kwim?

I agree with the sheriff that Jose was not "sophisticated" enough and lacks the money/connections to pull an abduction off and be in hiding.

This poor mom/grandmother are in purgatory right now, waiting and waiting... I don't think this is going to end well and I think the sooner they have closure, the better.

:cry:

I not only felt sorry for Julianai's mother but for Mark Klass on last nights NG. He is truly a hero in my eyes. To relive the horror he went through every time he is on that show. I just can't imagine.
I hope I don't make anyone angry with this observation. I did find it odd that Julianai's mom said she only helped Jose when he needed it but is pregnant with his child. Obviously, there was more to that relationship. Just thought it was odd.

Do you think there'll be any evidence obtained from that car? If it's been submerged for 10 days, could it still hold any clues?

a commenter on news10 just had a thought that hadn't occurred to me. Not sure why it didn't as it's logical.

If they got out before the car went in, or if Jose pushed it in, there would be footprints, since the tire tracks are in mud.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back