CA CA - Karyn Kupcinet, 22, West Hollywood, 28 Nov 1963

I doubt the murder of Kupcinet has anything to do with the phone call from the Oxnard area. Oxnard is almost 1.5 hours from LA by car, and it's not all that suggestive that Kupcinet's father had known Jack Ruby, since the acquaintance was many years before and since Ruby was the sort of person who tried to make himself known. The Oxnard phone call is interesting to me, though. The caller purportedly gave two times for when JFK was to die, and the second time was 10:30 (Pacific Time), the actual time JFK was shot, and she predicted this minutes before the assassination. True, at the beginning of the call she said the assassination would take place at 10:10, which I also think is intriguing. One of the peculiarities of the Tippit shooting is that Tippit may have visited Top Ten Records to attempt to make a phone call (purportedly no one answered) a few minutes before he was shot, then drove his police car, Car 10, to Tenth Street, where Oswald shot him dead--lots of "tens" there. More speculatively, the standard tip in those days was I believe 10%, and "tip" appears twice, once forwards and once backwards in Tippit's name. If you look at watch advertisements, the most common time displayed on dial watches is "10:10" or thereabouts, since the hands make a supposedly artistic configuration at that time--it's the sort of thing that could make one when crazy view the time as having special significance somehow. A few months ago I checked a few ads from that period and decided that even back in 1963 watches in ads tend to be set at this time.

To me, next to that of Tippit, the murder most likely to be connected with the JFK assassination is that of Kitty Genovese on March 13, 1964, remarkably perhaps the most infamous murder between the assassinations of JFK and MLK. Oswald shot at Walker the evening of the day Thresher sank. The Kew Gardens train wreck is the November 22 disaster that most jumps out at you when searching for November 22 disasters. It was probably roughly opposite where Kitty Genovese died in a stairwell of her Austin Street apartment that the mistake was made that caused the 1950 Kew Gardens train wreck, if one believes the testimony of Conductor Austin that he was in the second car roughly opposite the Kew Gardens train station when his Train No. 174 started speeding above the restricted speed for his block (as had been indicated by Signal C). Signal C was I believe near 78th Street (barely) in Forest Hills. The number of dead in the train wreck totaled 78. Officer Tippit's regular patrol district (and his unit number--unit numbers tended to be the same as the patrol district number) was 78. When Top Ten Records first opened, 78s were still about as common as 45s. Multiply 78 by 10 and you've got 780, the train that 174 rear-ended--that's where I think the 10s may have come from--they were needed to multiply the 78's to get lots of copies of the number of the lead train. The trains were on Track Two, which actually would have put the motorman about equidistant between Austin Street and Grenfell Street when passing the stairwell. Vice Admiral Elton Watters Grenfell led the Atlantic Submarine Fleet when Thresher sank. In 1963, when he was President at the Naval War College in Providence, Rhode Island, Vice Admiral Bernard Lige Austin was president of the court of inquiry into the loss of the Thresher (he was also later president of the court of inquiry into the loss of Thresher's sister ship, Scorpion, which was officially declared lost the day RFK was shot--Thresher is believed to have sunk 22 May 1968).

My guess is that Winston Moseley and Oswald were both sodomized when young in NYC by someone who simultaneously went on and on about occult patterns in disasters and assassinations, and somehow it affected them. Oswald was in NYC from August 1952 to early January 1954, and he played hooky so much that he was forced into Youth House in the Lower East Side. What was he really up to when he was playing hooky and his mother was at work? I wouldn't call it a conspiracy, because probably after 1954 Oswald I'm guessing had nothing or very little to do with whoever may have abused him in NYC when he was 12 or 13 y/o. Very possibly Moseley and Oswald had never met, but from Moseley's experiences he may have figured that Oswald quite possibly killed JFK when he did so as to create an alignment with the Kew Gardens wreck, or that some sort of mystical spiritual force was responsible for the alignment. Probably about the time Kitty Genovese was saying her goodbyes to friends at the bar in Hollis where she was driving from right before getting attacked at about 3:20am, it was about 23:57.5 hours Pacific time on March 12, 1963, the exact 24th anniversary of the St. Francis Dam disaster that happened two days after James Earl Ray's birth. On March 18, 1963, by some accounts the day Ray left for good the St. Francis Hotel in LA, Moseley escaped from prison. On September 22, 1975, President Ford (who had served on the Warren Commision) was shot at in front of the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. Back in 1928, it is said, at the mouth of the Santa Clara River between Oxnard and Ventura, there was a shark-feeding frenzy when the bodies washed away by the dam disaster did reach the ocean.

The connection between Karyn Kupcinet and the JFK assassination is tenuous at best.

The story about someone predicting that Kennedy would be killed, and it being overheard by a telephone operator (remember when all long distance and even some local calls had to go through a human operator?) is intriguing, but the source of that message was never traced decisively to Karyn.

The fact is that she died under suspicious circumstances only days after Kennedy was killed. Because Penn Jones listed her name at the very top of his lists of witness deaths, has ensured that she has become linked to the unending questions and doubts of the Warren Commission conclusions.

One could say that her death was only a sad and tragic coincidence occurring during November 1963. There were other deaths that occurred on or shortly after the assassination which went unmentioned. What makes Karyn's death so notable?

One would think that if Karyn had made such a prediction, that she would have contacted her family or friends about it in the hours or days that followed. Her father, Irv Kupcinet stated many times that there was nothing to the story.

Very little has been written about Karyn and her alleged connection to the assassination by researchers and authors. It was because of this that I became interested in her case.

Looking at other people being killed about the same time as an assassination does seem a reasonable thing to do. And since assassins more-or-less by definition attack famous people, it does I suppose make sense to more look at celebrities killed at about the same time. Anyway, I got to thinking the other day it also might pay to look more closely at disasters about the same time as the 22 November 1950 Kew Gardens wreck, since I believe superstitions Oswald had about this wreck may have motivated him to kill JFK 13 years to the day later. Three days after this wreck was the peak in West Virginia (where a few places got over five feet of snow) of the Great Appalachian Storm of 1950 that killed at least 160. On 21 November 1950, the day before the wreck, there were two disasters that each killed 21: a train wreck near Canoe River, BC, and a plane crash into Mt. Moran, WY (that's three "21"s). The plane crash is especially interesting, because being one of three significant disasters to befall the New Tribes Mission in the period 1950-53 could give it even more significance to occultists. (An earlier plane of the mission purportedly crashed in Venezuela in June 1950, killing 15, and on 9 July 1953 the Rattlesnake Canyon Fire killed 14 mission members volunteering as fire fighters (and a Forest Service employee)). Upon reading about the history of this mission, I saw right off that belief this plane disaster indeed has special occult significance could be related to the 21 November 2021 van attack that happened in Waukesha, where the New Tribes Bible Institute is located (since 2017 or so called the Ethnos360 Bible Institute after the mission changed their name). And similarly the 12 July 1972 disappearance of Kathy Sue Wilcox from the tiny town of Otsego, Michigan, could be occult malarkey related to the 1972 purchase by New Tribes Mission of the former Otsego Hotel in Jackson, Michigan (at one time purportedly the most luxurious hotel in Michigan outside Detroit), for use as a secondary campus to their bible institute (this secondary campus moved to another building in Jackson about six years later I think I read somewhere, and everything was consolidated in Waukesha just a few years ago--there is no longer a campus in Jackson).

I apologize that near the end of my last post of this thread, part of me seems to have decided all years should be written "1963".

In a few days, this cold case will be 60 years old.

Karyn Kupcinet, age 22
Murdered 28 November 1963

Actress. She was murdered the week after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and many Kennedy Conspiracy theorists believe that she had been killed to silence her. Her murder has never been solved...

While Karyn's name appears at the top of every one of the "mysterious deaths" lists which were touted by Assassination Conspiracy writers, very little solid evidence has ever been offered to connect her life or death to the death of John F. Kennedy.

LINK:

Consider the April 4, 1958, fatal stabbing of Johnny Stompanato by actress Lana Turner's 14 y/o daughter. He purportedly was threatening to kill Lana Turner and Lana's daughter and mother, and so the homicide was ruled justifiable. Perhaps the anniversary was part of what encouraged the likely superstitious Ray to choose April 4, 1968, as the date to assassinate MLK.

Lana Turner, born in 1921, first lived as a child in Burke, Idaho. Late in the evening of February 27, 1910, an avalanche of snow killed about 20 in Mace, Idaho, in the Burke Canyon near Burke. March 1,1910, a snow avalanche killed about 100 in Wellington, Washington at Stevens Pass--to this day the deadliest avalanche of snow in North America and perhaps the deadliest US railway disaster. The avalanche was the main reason the Cascade Tunnel was lengthened. Then three days later, on March 4, there was a very deadly snow avalanche at Rogers Pass in British Columbia, from where the shoulder of Mount MacDonald met the shoulder of Mount Avalanche. Yeah, the Mace Avalanche was two days removed from the Wellington Avalanche, making different intervals than is the case between the 11-21, 11-22, and 11-25 disasters of 1950. But there was another smaller avalanche that killed about five or so in Burke the morning of February 28. Something occultists might try to make something of is that three of those killed in Burke by the avalanche had just returned from tirelessly trying to rescue survivors in Mace. Frank Steunenberg was assassinated by explosives at his home, 1602 Dearborn Street,Caldwell, Idaho, on December 30, 1905, by Albert Horsley (aka HarryOrchard), a past resident of Burke. Steunenberg had been governor of Idaho during the 1899 Couer d'Alene labor unrest, which started in Burke with miners commandeering a train, the so-called "Dynamite Express". On April 29, 1899, the miners traveling on the Dynamite Express blew up in Wardner, Idaho, a $250,000 mill of the anti-Union Bunker Hill Mining Company. Anyway, disasters followed by another disaster the next day and then three days letter by another disaster seem to have been a thing to assassins. My guess is that it all started in 1896 with the May 26 Victoria, BC, streetcar disaster happening the day before the May 27 tornado that devastated St.Louis/E. St. Louis, and then three days later the May 30 Khodynka disaster. Perhaps some group was trying to make out that these 1896 disasters proved that supernatural disaster spirits or whatever had cursed the czar, whose coronation was the day of the Victoria streetcar disaster. And so I suppose if Germany or Austria-Hungary got into a war with Russia, the argument might have gone, better to not support Russia, because it is unlucky to support a country led by someone who has been cursed by supernatural spirits. Just as November 21, 1950, was a double-disaster day, May 26, 1896, also saw the sinking of the sidewheel-paddle steamer Katherine off Cairo, Illinois. (The Tsar's summer palaces south of St. Petersburg were the Alexander and Catherine Palaces, and Cairo is the County Seat of Alexander County.) And just as the Mace Avalanche preceded the Burke avalanchein 1910, in 1896 the Victoria Streetcar disaster was preceded the previous day by a significant tornado (still Michigan's second-deadliest-ever tornado) that most significantly devastated Oakwood on the western border of Oxford Township, Michigan.

But you never know exactly what the motivation was, and when there are several possibilities one mustn't assume it is just the one thing or indeed any one thing as opposed to the usual several. Fifty years to the day separated the April 4 assassination of MLK from German born Robert Prager being forcibly removed by lynchers from police custody. They lynched him early the next day. And April 4, 1949, saw the St. Anthony Hospital in Effingham, IL, burst into flames, ultimately leaving 75 dead. The hospital was run by the Hospital Sisters of St. Francis (St. Francis dam disaster, St. Francis Hotels, etc?). Seven hours after Oswald shot JFK dead, Mr. Spaugh was driving east along Virginia Avenue in Effingham, when he attempted to cross the Illinois Central on his way to a high school play. He was riding with his wife and their two daughters, age 15 and 12, along with four additional children (each of age 11 or 12). The southbound Panama Limited, Train No. 5, traveling about 50 mph, killed seven of them more-or-less instantly. The father lingered, dying 85 minutes later at St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital in Effingham, located just five blocks west of the crossing. All the victims were residents of Effingham. The Spaughs' 12 y/o daughter was named Jackie.

Brings to mind these lyrics written by Sheldon Harnick in 1953, and later sung by the Kingston Trio in minuet tempo:

They're rioting in Africa, they're starving in Spain.
There's hurricanes in Florida, and Texas needs rain.
The whole world is festering with unhappy souls.
The French hate the Germans, the Germans hate the Poles.
Italians hate Yugoslavs, South Africans hate the Dutch.
And I don't like anybody very much!

But we can be tranquil, and thankful, and proud,
For mans' been endowed with a mushroom-shaped cloud.
And we know for certain that some lovely day
Someone will set the spark off, and we will all be blown away.

They're rioting in Africa, there's strife in Iran.
What nature doesn't do to us, will be done by our fellow man.

LINK:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back