CA CA - Linden, UncFem 18-25 & Fetus, UP68613, Speed Freak Killers' victims in well, Feb'12

2 guys were harassing her. Certainly sounds like them.

I was looking at Dena McHan a few days ago, and saw that comment about the two men harrassing her.

The problem is that Shermantine and Herzog would have been only 15 years old at the time. Could be, but they probably would have been described as "boys", not "men".

Vanessa Dawn Smith should be looked at too.
smith_vanessa.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smith_vanessa.html

She was wearing sandals when last seen. According to the first accounts when they started finding bones and artifacts in the well, sandals, tennis shoes, and a purse were among the first things that they found.

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-deputies-update-efforts-to-identify-1000-remains-found-at-mass-grave-20120215,0,7462423.story

sniped from article...

Since the search started last week, workers from San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office and the Department of Justice are sifting through 34 piles of debris. They have found bones, bone fragments, clothing items, purses, jewelry and other items, mixed in with trash and other debris. The remains are reportedly connected to the “Speed Freak Killers,” Wesley Shermantine and Loren Herzog.

Wednesday morning, deputies said they are trying to find information about how deep the well goes. Heavy equipment has already helped them dig down about 45 feet. The well was dug in the 1800’s according to Sheriff’s deputies, and that has made it hard to find any documentation about its dimensions.

Deputy Les Garcia with the San Joaquin Sheriff’s Office said that "very little" remains have been in the last five to seven piles brought to the surface.

One thing that strikes me funny about the money being paid out, is that with new bodies being found......more restitution will have to be paid! Hopefully a smart judge puts the restitution next time at $1 million bucks so he never tastes a candy bar again!

As sad as this is, I truly hope the county Sheriff doesnt screw this up and ignore anymore clues. I hope that all the victims of these two animals are found and returned to their families. They need to investigate every well they can find, because these two obviously knew the area.

http://cbssacramento.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/shermantine-letter.pdf

This is a link to Shermatines letter dated 2-14-12. He claims in the letter that he has not told of the other 2 sites and wont until he gets paid. He also states he never said Michaela was killed by Herzog. He states that he was asked if the composite looked like Herzog and he said it did, and he had family in Castro valley.

He also bashes his sister........

I was looking at Dena McHan a few days ago, and saw that comment about the two men harrassing her.

The problem is that Shermantine and Herzog would have been only 15 years old at the time. Could be, but they probably would have been described as "boys", not "men".

The same observation applies to Ruth Ann Leamon as well.

leamon_ruth.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/leamon_ruth.html

Shermantine and Herzog would have been about 16 in 1982, when Ruth was last seen. The two men whom Ruth was planning to meet were described as being in their thirties.

There was a strange story on Fox where Shermantine's ex alluded to knowing some information. I found the following:

http://www.thrillingdetective.com/help.html

"Subject: crime writer referral
Cc: sherrie4re@yahoo.com

To whom it may concern,

I would like to be referred to a crime writer, who would like to possibly write, my true story about not one, but two serial killers. One, I dated and the other, I married. My story spans over a 15 year period and as we all know, the whole story is never told in the courtroom. Please respond to my email asap and let me know if you can help me or not. Prefer someone with experience."

Not sure what to make of it.

There was a strange story on Fox where Shermantine's ex alluded to knowing some information. I found the following:

http://www.thrillingdetective.com/help.html

"Subject: crime writer referral
Cc: sherrie4re@yahoo.com

To whom it may concern,

I would like to be referred to a crime writer, who would like to possibly write, my true story about not one, but two serial killers. One, I dated and the other, I married. My story spans over a 15 year period and as we all know, the whole story is never told in the courtroom. Please respond to my email asap and let me know if you can help me or not. Prefer someone with experience."

Not sure what to make of it.

I am half tempted to send an email and ask what type of car Herzog drove in 1988? You are right this is bizarre to say the least. More than likely a hoax as I watched the interview she did and she did not her face shown at all.

Here is the cryptic interview with Shermantine's wife. Cryptic because apparently, some of the interview has been edited out so parts of the remaining content make no sense. For instance, one statement begins, "All of this started in '84, according to Wes. So I don't think it's related..." There is no reference to what started in 1984. The article also says she believes many bodies will be found at the second well, but it's not a direct quote, and we don't hear her say that in the video. Anyway, fwiw:

"All of this didn't start until '84, according to Wes. So I don't think it's related. I think it was just another find that would not have been found if they had not been looking for the other bodies," she said. She believes investigators will find countless remains at another nearby well.
http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines...-details-of-marriage-20120214,0,6055609.story

Not a bad Idead to email her, though I think she is cut from the same cloth as her ex husband and wont do anything unless she is paid.
I also think she knows alot of info she isnt sharing with anyone.

I truly wish all the ego's with the ex FBI agent, Padilla and the Sheriff would go away and work together to find everyone. I am starting to get the feeling that not everyone is going to be found, and questions will always be there.

Not a bad Idead to email her, though I think she is cut from the same cloth as her ex husband and wont do anything unless she is paid.
I also think she knows alot of info she isnt sharing with anyone.

I truly wish all the ego's with the ex FBI agent, Padilla and the Sheriff would go away and work together to find everyone. I am starting to get the feeling that not everyone is going to be found, and questions will always be there.

BBM - I too think there will always be questions; and there will be remains and murders out there that were committed by these two monsters that will not be linked to them.

With the information that they knew the mines and caves around well - even during their high school years - I think that there are other secrets around. I do not think that these two could even recall all of their victims. Given their "high" status during these years, memories are certainly lost, and locations may not be remembered. This is a terribly sad case. I cannot believe that they continued for so many years without getting caught. It is not like they were all that careful! The certainly have family members that covered for them for years. Sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back