CA - Norma Lopez, 17, abducted & murdered, Moreno Valley, 15 July 2010 *Arrest*

This weekend we had to pick up relatives near March AFB. We took them to other relatives on the far end of Moreno Valley and visited for a few hours.
Of course I kept my eyes wide open throughout the drive through the towns....just in case.
Sadly, I didn't see a single Missing poster on light posts, telephone poles, etc.
I didn't get close enough to strip malls or grocery stores so there might have been posters on the windows there, but from what I could see while traveling through the towns nearby..... no posters. Very Very Sad, Indeed.

I have the below sites in my favorites and I keep refreshing but nothing of great importance has been written so far today.

http://www.kogo.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=125548&article=7369310

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?s...mpire&id=7562302&rss=rss-kabc-article-7562302

20100719_missinggirl19_400.jpg

the Lopez family released a new photo of Norma which shows her in the black and white striped shirt she was wearing when she was last seen.​

Such a pretty girl! Prayers.

They just discussed her on MSNBC

Also on HLN-JVM stated she will keep giving updates on this case.

Its the first time I heard about it to...Going to catch up....

Do they have NO leads other than the SUV that may or may not be involved?

OMG - I hope she's ok somewhere. Her family must be terrrified. Such a beautiful girl.

If they truly believe she was abducted, LE and media need to be shouting it from the rooftops! It's summertime and kids are running all over all the time. Parents and kids need to KNOW!!!

Did you take the little person and do street view ? It gives a whole new perspective. Looks like new constructed homes going in but I do not know how old the Google view is.
It looks like two little dirt roads on either side of the field, and at the culdesac on Dracaea Ave it backs up to little hills.

I believe someone had been watching her and knew her routine.....jmo

ETA: when I googled out it shows the houses complete ....
Help me out here! I did get the street view, but are you saying most of that dirt field now has houses? I'm confused!

Help me out here! I did get the street view, but are you saying most of that dirt field now has houses? I'm confused!

Once on street view zoom around to the opposite side of the field and you will see the houses....

I wonder if it could be a construction worker involved. I feel the person who kidnapped her knows her.

The reward is up to almost $7000.

Praying she is found safe.

Once on street view zoom around to the opposite side of the field and you will see the houses....

I wonder if it could be a construction worker involved. I feel the person who kidnapped her knows her.

The reward is up to almost $7000.

Praying she is found safe.
OK ~ I saw those houses but what I was wondering is if any part of the field we're looking at on the regular map (between Dracaea and Cottonwood) has houses now or if it's still that huge dirt field. I also feel whoever abducted Norma had been watching her. :(

Does anyone know how summer school works in that area? Would Norma have a class at the same time every morning for a few weeks? Would this be a routine that she would have followed since summer school started at the beginning of July?

Does anyone know how summer school works in that area? Would Norma have a class at the same time every morning for a few weeks? Would this be a routine that she would have followed since summer school started at the beginning of July?

I wish I could answer your question. Summer school usually is for 5-6 weeks. See the comments in the article. A local talks about it there.

http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/49483/

OK ~ I saw those houses but what I was wondering is if any part of the field we're looking at on the regular map (between Dracaea and Cottonwood) has houses now or if it's still that huge dirt field. I also feel whoever abducted Norma had been watching her. :(

Oh... IDK.

I wish I could answer your question. Summer school usually is for 5-6 weeks. See the comments in the article. A local talks about it there.

http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/49483/
I don't think she just ran away. When I was in high school, I took classes in summer school to get extra credits so I could get out a semester early. I'm not seeing Norma signing up just as an excuse to get out of the house or get away. MOO

so scary
hope she can escape somehow or they find something within their soul that allows them to release her

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back