CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
no nursing lic. for her name in Solano... however that doesn't mean she wasn't licensed in another county... there were several for her name in general in other counties.

here is the search form if anyone else wants to figure out the logistics.

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=RN&p_qte_pgm_code=7800

if that link didn't work you can use this link
https://app.dca.ca.gov/rn/tlsearch.asp
and click on permanant lic. verification in the box to the right

She's registered:
This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: APR-27-2010

To see all the information for a licensee, click on the highlighted name. This will also include disciplinary actions if any are present.

NameTypeNumberCounty LE BICHPHUONG TRN xxxxxx SOLANO

Licensee Name:LE BICHPHUONG T License Type:Registered Nurse License Number:xxxxx License Status:ACTIVE Definition Expiration County:SOLANO Actions:No

Inside a B&N for four and a half hours? Wonder if she met someone there for coffee & whatnot?

ETA: or, being a nursing student, perhaps she was just studying for that length of time...

When I was in nursing school, we used to do the same. And now that B&N has free wifi, it would be even easier to study. I hope that they find this girl soon.

I'm confused. Aren't CA nursing licenses granted by the state?

ETA: her license is there; it's the only one listed under that name.

http://www.rn.ca.gov/online_services/perm-verif.shtml

Click the first link (online license verification) and enter in her legal name, not her nickname and it comes up.
on the search form you search by the county. Yes they are granted by the state. ((aside: I am a BSN, RN of 18 years)) Glad you guys were able to find it/verify it. I had to run out for a bit and am actually headed to work shortly.

I hope she is found soon...

Unless she had forgotten to pull it out of her backpack. :waitasec:

or maybe she had a habit of NOT taking her phone in to give herself some "quiet time" AND possibly so she wouldn't disturb other customers. ( I know ,very few people are that considerate......)

Inside a B&N for four and a half hours? Wonder if she met someone there for coffee & whatnot?

ETA: or, being a nursing student, perhaps she was just studying for that length of time...

It can be that she met someone. I wish the witness stated she was with someone...Grrrrr...

Very strange though that her car was unlocked with her cell phone and backpack, wallet were left inside but her keys was not there.

on the search form you search by the county. Yes they are granted by the state. ((aside: I am a BSN, RN of 18 years)) Glad you guys were able to find it/verify it. I had to run out for a bit and am actually headed to work shortly.

I hope she is found soon...

Thanks. I didn't see the option for a county search, I was just looking for her name.

27 years here. No wonder my feet hurt ...

It looks like she's newly licensed, perhaps a new grad. Maybe she was helping a friend study (someone behind her in school)? Then again, I could easily spend that long in a bookstore; get me in amongst all those books and I lose track of time.

Huong Le said his sister complained Sunday about having to help pass out fliers for her older sister's hair-salon business, saying she needed time to look for a nursing job. She finished nursing school at Solano Community College in December and passed her oral boards several weeks ago, her brother said.

Huong Le said her sister regularly went to the bookstore to "cool off" after a disagreement. He said his sister had been stressed over the job search, but "this is just beyond unusual."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/04/28/BAO51D682N.DTL#ixzz0mPyKMXg8

I know, right Calliope? They got it 'almost' right... at least they aren't saying she is a student any more...

If she was searching for a job, I wonder if she answered a shady ad on Craigslist or something of that nature...

I know, right Calliope? They got it 'almost' right... at least they aren't saying she is a student any more...

I'm far removed from that... mine was 2 days consisting of 2 4-hour tests per day taken with #2 pencils lol.

Ack.

Pardon me while my PTSD kicks in 0_0

Do they have video of her leaving B&N? Are there surveillance cameras in the parking lot?

If she was searching for a job, I wonder if she answered a shady ad on Craigslist or something of that nature...

Are nursing jobs that scarce in that area? Then again she may have been searching for a job in a specific specialty.

2vdmwee.jpg

epj8fr.jpg

She's a beautiful girl.

From being married to someone of asian descent, I have learned quite a bit about the family dynamics. Life in that culture can be very stressful and the parents control the children until they move out of the house. The fact that she stays at Barnes and Nobles for 4hrs, doesn't cut it with me. I believe she was meeting someone there and once they arrived, she left, and then came back....It sounds as if there are issues at home and she needed a break. She might of just forgot to hit the lock button on her vehicle. I have done so a few times. Was her cell phone left on or off is what i would like to know...If she was abducted, no one would take the time to put her stuff in the trunk because they could be seen and there is no time to kill her right in to do so. She would be able to get away if there was time to take that step....Another thing is most asian parents do not like their children to date out of there race. She is most likely with someone her parents know nothing about because most likely they are not vietnamese. JMO.

Her door was unlocked and her window was down. You might forget to lock a door but you don't forget to close a window.

jmo

I wonder if during the times she spent there studying, she may have met and become friends with someone. My gut tells me she went there to meet someone. Nothing about whether she was alone while in the store?

Her door was unlocked and her window was down. You might forget to lock a door but you don't forget to close a window.

jmo

I don't know... my daughter (just a few years older than this girl) does it all the damned time. Really ticks me off; she just claims there's nothing to steal in her car =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels