GUILTY CA - PR, 13 mos, Palmdale, 18 July 2015

Is the AA cancelled or not?

ETA just saw the above posts. Woohoo!

So happy to move this thread and change that title!

Can we get the title changed to include the baby's full name?

Now that she's found and the horrible things that happened to her mother, it's been suggested that we should initialize both their names. Thanks.

So glad she has been found. I hope they didnt have much time with her, poor baby. SO HAPPY her mother survived and will be there for the young child. They need each other ! :candle: LOCK THEM UP

A 13-month-old girl who was suspected of being abducted by a man near Lancaster was found safe Saturday afternoon, Los Angeles County sheriff's officials said.

The baby was found by a neighbor who heard crying around 3 p.m. in a shed on Avenue T-8 and 43rd Street in Palmdale. She was taken to a hospital for evaluation for exposure, detectives said.

Deputies detained 35-year-old Brandon Wynn and a juvenile companion

http://abc7.com/news/wrong-suspect-named-in-amber-alert-for-13-month-old-girl/861678/

I feel it's important point out that different people were arrested, and not the original suspect.
Police now say JH is not involved in the crime.

Are there two sets of perps? One who hurt the mother and then the two who took the baby?

From the KTLA link above:

"Wynn and the boy were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and booked at the sheriff’s Lancaster station, authorities said. The investigation is ongoing and additional charges are anticipated."

BBM Attempted murder of PR? or her mother? or both? (ETA I thought they'd be arrested for kidnapping.???)

This case is weird in so many ways. So glad baby PR was found and is in safe hands now.

An Amber Alert was issued earlier in the day for the young girl, identifying Jonathan Holmes as the person suspected of kidnapping her from a hotel room in an unincorporated part of Lancaster. Detectives later found that Holmes was not actually involved in the incident.
http://abc7.com/news/wrong-suspect-named-in-amber-alert-for-13-month-old-girl/861678/

BBM So JH was not involved in the kidnapping.

I'm trying to figure out who allegedly sexually assaulted the mother. JH? or the 35 yo who they arrested along with a juvenile?

BBM So JH was not involved in the kidnapping.

I'm trying to figure out who allegedly sexually assaulted the mother. JH? or the 35 yo who they arrested along with a juvenile?

That's what I'm not clear on either. Didn't the mother tell LE who to look for regarding her assault?

I wonder if they were originally looking for JH because he owned the car that was used, but they later found out that the car had been stolen.

this sounds like mom was "working". JH sounds like her "bf".

i could be wrong but thats how it sounds. im assuming that the mother was also beat badly or something else if they were charged w attempted murder.

I feel it's important point out that different people were arrested, and not the original suspect.
Police now say JH is not involved in the crime.
Not buying it.

I think someone is covering for a baby selling ring or something.

A 13-month-old girl who was recovered safely after an Amber Alert in the Antelope Valley was abducted by a pimp who had also brutally assaulted and tortured the baby’s mother, a sex worker, authorities said Monday.

The child was found alone in a shed in Palmdale after her disappearance was reported

Investigators called it a “tragic case of human trafficking” that highlighted the way that pimps use “trauma bonds” to manipulate prostitutes.
http://ktla.com/2015/07/20/baby-res...ted-by-pimp-who-assaulted-childs-mother-lasd/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back