GUILTY CA - PR, 13 mos, Palmdale, 18 July 2015

The mother was sexually assaulted, tortured and kidnapped, with the attack initially occurring at the motel, authorities said.

“She was naked. She ran to their house. She apparently ran anywhere from 1 mile to 3 or 4 miles, out in the desert. The first house she came to, she knocked on their door and sought help,” Lancaster Station Sgt. Steve Owen said.

Though the girl’s mother had been brutally assaulted by her pimp, she gave investigators false information about the suspect in an attempt to protect the pimp, authorities said Monday.

http://ktla.com/2015/07/20/baby-res...ted-by-pimp-who-assaulted-childs-mother-lasd/

Though the girl’s mother had been brutally assaulted by her pimp, she gave investigators false information about the suspect in an attempt to protect the pimp, authorities said Monday

Whoa. I did not expect that update at all. I am truly sorry for what this woman went through, but pinning that serious of a crime on an innocent person is beyond screwed up. I understand why she did that, I guess (self-preservation purposes and all that), but I'm floored.

Or is the original subject a real person at all?

I am so freakin relieved they found this sweet baby. She was dehydrated when LE found her, ALONE, strapped in her hot car seat in a very hot shed, in the high desert. She would have died in a short time if they had not figured this all out. I hope this sweet girl is being monitored until her Mom can straighten her life out. :candle:

I am so freakin relieved they found this sweet baby. She was dehydrated when LE found her, ALONE, strapped in her hot car seat in a very hot shed, in the high desert. She would have died in a short time if they had not figured this all out. I hope this sweet girl is being monitored until her Mom can straighten her life out. :candle:

I guess without the informant and so many off duty personnel they may not have found her. I pray this little one is in a safe and loving home.

Whoa. I did not expect that update at all. I am truly sorry for what this woman went through, but pinning that serious of a crime on an innocent person is beyond screwed up. I understand why she did that, I guess (self-preservation purposes and all that), but I'm floored.

Or is the original subject a real person at all?

She wasn't just preserving her own life. How were police going to find her child if she was not giving them accurate information?

Mom is already 40. Still "working" How long should one wait until she straightens her life out? And even when the child was kidnapped, she wasn't telling police who actually did it, from what is being reported. I hope child is placed in aproper home.

She wasn't just preserving her own life. How were police going to find her child if she was not giving them accurate information?

Disgraceful! While her innocent baby was sitting in a hot shed, she was still protecting her pimp and her money source. I hope the baby is placed with a loving safe family. "Mom's" priorities were certainly not that helpless baby imo. Thanks everyone for the updates.

Oh for Pete's sake, are you kidding me? Why would she protect the guy who left her AND her baby for dead? Please do not ever let this woman lay eyes upon that baby again!

I am usually very quick to put Mothers on BLAST when they endanger their kids like this. But I am giving mom a bit of slack for now because this monster that assaulted her and left her in the desert to die---he was arrested for human trafficking. I think Mom might have been a victim and a sex slave worker for years. And her mind was not working as it should have been. I will hope and pray that she can recover and live a different life. :praying:

Her child could have died while police were out chasing the wrong guy.
It wouldn't take long in hot weather without food or water.

Oh for Pete's sake, are you kidding me? Why would she protect the guy who left her AND her baby for dead? Please do not ever let this woman lay eyes upon that baby again!

AMEN! Just think what life that baby would have. She would probably be forced into prostituting at an early age. Ugh!

it is sad for the mom but she has a baby now. she is FORTY. probably not her first baby.

it was the drugs that were important. i hope she can get help and get her life together. but that baby shouldnt be returned until she does.

I am usually very quick to put Mothers on BLAST when they endanger their kids like this. But I am giving mom a bit of slack for now because this monster that assaulted her and left her in the desert to die---he was arrested for human trafficking. I think Mom might have been a victim and a sex slave worker for years. And her mind was not working as it should have been. I will hope and pray that she can recover and live a different life. :praying:

Baby was found very dehydrated. Who knows how much time she had left? Whatever "trauma bond" mother had with the pimp, she put that ahead of her child's safety. Amber alert was issued for the wrong suspect and wrong car. Thankfully this was a case of good police work (no thanks to the mother).
I can only hope the child isn't returned to this woman.

Earlier this month:

http://scvnews.com/2016/01/07/av-pa...-shed-accept-human-trafficking-other-charges/

Brandon Michael Wynn, 34, pleaded no contest late yesterday to two counts each of human trafficking with a great bodily injury allegation and pimping and one count each of first-degree residential robbery, assault by means likely to produce great bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, bleach, and attempted murder.

The second defendant in case MA066536, Regina Renee Estorga, 45, entered a no contest plea to one count each of kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon, bleach.

Both defendants are scheduled to return to court for sentencing on Feb. 4...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back