CA - Rebecca Zahau Nalepa - suicide or murder? #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What amazes me is the fact that LE felt this wouldn't be an issue. Do they think John Q Public is dumb? Unable to decipher an autopsy report, or realize that 1 and 1 should equal 2?

Amazing.

I need a break. There's all this new information that was never even mentioned in the PC.

Poor Rebecca, either way you look at it, she didn't have to die and in such a horrible way.

Sheriff’s officials said some of the information was not released during Friday’s news conference because there wasn’t enough time, and the medical examiner had to pick the most pertinent findings to discuss.

“We have full faith in our investigation and we stand by our findings,” sheriff’s homicide Lt. Larry Nesbit said Tuesday.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/sep/06/autopsy-report-reveals-new-details-coronado-mansio/

:truce: Sounds like they are waving the white flag....lol.

What amazes me is the fact that LE felt this wouldn't be an issue. Do they think John Q Public is dumb? Unable to decipher an autopsy report, or realize that 1 and 1 should equal 2?

Amazing.

And even if we are that dumb, we have medical experts to explain it for us!

:truce: Sounds like they are waving the white flag....lol.

I didn't think so. I thought they were just trying to explain some of the things they left out. I have never seen a press conference where they went over every single detail of a Medical Report. So no surprise there, imo.

The tape has been easily explained. it is less than an inch on each leg, hardly enough to tie one to a chair.

Blood explained as well. Stuff like that opens at death, fluids are emitted. Nothing unusual, just nothing they felt necessary to say on public television. I don't blame them.

To me, a white flag means you are surrendering. I did not get that impression. I thought they were just trying to give more information to explain any unanswered questions out there.

Coronado is a beautiful, peaceful island. Quite a draw for tourists. A death and murder all in one week at the same house are not what the Chamber of Commerce was hoping for.

I didn't think so. I thought they were just trying to explain some of the things they left out. I have never seen a press conference where they went over every single detail of a Medical Report. So no surprise there, imo.

The tape has been easily explained. it is less than an inch on each leg, hardly enough to tie one to a chair.

Blood explained as well. Stuff like that opens at death, fluids are emitted. Nothing unusual, just nothing they felt necessary to say on public television. I don't blame them.

To me, a white flag means you are surrendering. I did not get that impression. I thought they were just trying to give more information to explain any unanswered questions out there.

What about the 4 injuries to the top of the head? How about the t-shirt gag, or the things that were uncovered tonight, like the items in the guest house?

I think they are surrendering figuratively by twice now making statements to tell the public what a great job they have done. That my friend is not routine.

Sheriff’s officials said some of the information was not released during Friday’s news conference because there wasn’t enough time, and the medical examiner had to pick the most pertinent findings to discuss.

“We have full faith in our investigation and we stand by our findings,” sheriff’s homicide Lt. Larry Nesbit said Tuesday.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/sep/06/autopsy-report-reveals-new-details-coronado-mansio/

bbm

They claim there wasn't enough time????

That's gotta be the weakest excuse I've ever heard, along the lines of "the dog ate my homework".

Now, back to the donut shop. Speaking of which, did I see donut crumbs in one of those crime scene photos?

based on the discussions and the latest info released by LE, the cause of death has to be ---> "undetermined" at the very least, for the sake of intellectual honesty.

the only "good" reason I can think of for declaring this a suicide is expediency's sake because the evidence "can be tailored" or cherry-picked to fit the suicide scenario, and because if this is declared "undetermined" then the public will focus on the "usual" suspects, unfairly if I may add, unless the evidence is substantial enough to point to the suspect.

where, oh where is Detective Yuri Melich????:detective::detective:

Q: Okay, AS, you say you last saw RN at 8 PM. You say RN was at the mansion and you went to the guest house. Can you please explain to me the woman's clothes, makeup removal sheets, unmade bed and glass found in the 2nd bedroom of the guest house? We're gonna' give you a chance to change your story and tell us what really happened.......

Do you have a link on the above? Only article I've seen on Jonah Shacknai and Asian culture pertained to feng shui.

http://www.wmagazine.com/beauty/2008/10/restylane_filler

Yes this is the article I read. But also factor in the fact that his GF is Asian (obviously this fact alone doesn't imply anything).

And factor this:
What was Dr Klein implying by his comment posted on July 15th in the Wall Street Journal article entitiled Girlfriend of Medicis CEO is found dead"
....."But Jonah never paid me and ceased to talk to me but as his wealth increased so did his satyriasis --- his excessive, often uncontrollable sexual desire. Maybe this was his desire to remain forever young. But this illness may very well account for what happened at the Spreckles mansion as it did for the action at Dupont Estate in Deleware."

This is totally speculation on my part and I could be totally way off.

I never saw the floor plans of the house but I have been outside of it. The garages are directly at the back of the driveway and i think the main house is opposite the garages.Upon leaving the garage, does one have to go through the courtyard to the main house? If so, why would Rebecca leave her message on the interior hallway if a person would first see her body hanging in the courtyard? Not knowing this answer but if someone could clarify I would appreciate it.

I remember during the PC hearing LE say that RZ's clothes were neatly folded in the guest room. If her clothes were accounted for in the guest room, then they had no reason to question whose clothing was in the second bedroom of the guest house. Maybe AS had an overnight guest? I would imagine some kind of questioning would have been conducted over the clothing.

Perhaps the answers panned out and LE did not feel that information needed to be divulged. Just like so many other facts that were not divulged...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona