Resolved CA - San Diego, WhtMale UP11287, 18-30, at Ocean Beach Pier, Dec'10 - Name withheld

I am trying to track down case managers on both sides, but I'm having no luck. Matthew's info was pulled from Charley Project, which referenced the MO state highway patrol. But, when I go to that website, he isn't listed there anymore. I cannot find his info anywhere else. Is it possible that he has been found?
There also isn't an official page for the UID. Frustrating!!!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

that IS frustrating!-- I can reach out to the MEs office-just to see if they would contact the MSP and ask for/check on the possibilty of Mr. Snyder. I will report anything they tell me...

Mr. Ferguson ran away from a boarding school in Virginia on December 4th, 2010!
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/ferguson_forest.html
He really favors the reconstruction!
13681620_BG1.jpg
ferguson_forest.jpg

Give me your thoughts!

The MP's eyes are listed as blue and the UID's are described as brown. Also the UID is reported to have no tattoos or other distinguishable scars or birthmarks and the MP has a scar on his chest. The resemblance to the sketch is remarkable.

I am trying to track down case managers on both sides, but I'm having no luck. Matthew's info was pulled from Charley Project, which referenced the MO state highway patrol. But, when I go to that website, he isn't listed there anymore. I cannot find his info anywhere else. Is it possible that he has been found?
There also isn't an official page for the UID. Frustrating!!!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

FYI- M.D. Snyder was located alive in MO.--summer 2012

anyone know if there is a fB page for the UID ?

This UID case is not in Namus. I just checked. So annoying. Thank you OP for posting this case. Otherwise, I had no idea.

While looking for similar faces, I too stumbled upon Mickey Guidry.
Webrocket, you are right, his eyes match the UID (brown).
Investigators believe Mickey Guidry may have made his way to San Diego.
And...guess what...Mickey Guidry formerly lived in Arkansas.

Source:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/guidry_mickey.html

Antemortem Events:
The decedent was a White male appearing to be between the ages of 18-30 who reportedly had come to San
Diego within the last two days and was living on the streets in Ocean Beach. On 12/10/10, he was drinking
with three other transients on the bluffs at Sunset Cliffs. When the group ran out of whiskey, the others left the
area to go pan handle on Newport Avenue for money to buy more booze. When they returned, the decedent
was gone. At the same time, a bystander walking on the Ocean Beach pier noted a body floating in the water.
At 2320 hours a 9-1-1 call was placed to request assistance. Paramedics and Lifeguards arrived at the pier and
pulled the decedent from the shoreline. CPR was initiated to no avail and the death was pronounced at 2343
hours via radio contact with Dr. Wang of Scripps Mercy.

from the autopsy report @
post#11 by summerbreeze

the autopsy also indicates that the UID was naked except for sandals.
uncircumcised.
no surgical scars or hardware.
appendix intact
microscopic changes suggestive of bronchial asthma but no significant natural disease

alcohol 0.15 %
presumptive positive for cannabinoids
short fingernails, irregular and exposed nailbeds----wonder if this means he bit his nails.
acne scars on face and neck.
regarding the facial hair, he did have 1/8 inch stubble on his chin, and shorter, finer hair on his upper lip.
? warts on great toe?
During the autopsy, many specimens (toxicology and histology) were retained, so hopefully there is dna available for testing.

Finally, a report that indicated whether or not a UID is intact. That can help eliminate so many people.

Mickey Guidry seems like an excellent match to me! Timeline, photo, and circumstances all fit.

Now, Mickey Guidrey disappeared in Nov 2009, and the UID was found in Dec 2010. I would like this theory better if the UID was found in the same year that Mickey disappeared.

I have followed Mickey's case from the beginning. I didn't know he was "from Arkansas". I know that he went to HS in San Marcos (northern San Diego County).

I kinda "hope" it's him, but I'm having a hard time believing that he was alive that entire time, in the local San Diego area at least part of the time, and never had any contact with any family or friends for 12+ months.

Plus, how did Mickey Guidrey ever make it out of the desert?

Charley Project says that investigators believe he got a ride from someone as the area is popular with off-road drivers.

Charley Project says that investigators believe he got a ride from someone as the area is popular with off-road drivers.

Yes, but I just think it's strange that that person has never come forward.

In some ways, I hope this UID is Mickey since it would give closure to 2 cases.

Now, Mickey Guidrey disappeared in Nov 2009, and the UID was found in Dec 2010. I would like this theory better if the UID was found in the same year that Mickey disappeared.

I have followed Mickey's case from the beginning. I didn't know he was "from Arkansas". I know that he went to HS in San Marcos (northern San Diego County).

I kinda "hope" it's him, but I'm having a hard time believing that he was alive that entire time, in the local San Diego area at least part of the time, and never had any contact with any family or friends for 12+ months.

Oh shoot! I read the years wrong. I thought that the UID was found in Dec of the same year that Mickey disappeared. This timing does make it less likely, but still possible, I guess.

What do you think of Michael Marsh?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/19909

He went missing in 2006 after saying that he was headed for CA. He had acne, fits the height and weight pretty closely, and seems to resemble the sketch (aside from eye color). He may have wandered around CA for 4 years or so...although that is a pretty large time frame. He doesn't have an obvious connection to Arkansas, but I found a doctor named Michael Marsh in AR - family member? As I type this out, I realize that it's quite a stretch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back