CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I would have posted the link sooner but i thought you were all watching it. When no one was talking about it thats when i asked

If they opened it there....I really think that's a good sign that it was not her. Had there been any doubt they would have waited. They would not have wanted to disturb any evidence until they were in a controlled situation. That and to many copters flying around.

Go to the main page (link below) and you can see a picture of them carrying it. Then click on the story and throughout the article there are more pictures. I hope it is soaking wet clothes and that is it!

http://www.kcra.com/index.html

I missed seeing that also. Thank you for sharing with us. I'm sure it was very difficult to watch.

My reaction is I wished I wouldn't have seen it. When they carried the bag it almost looked like pallbearers. 3 on each side. The bag had weight and sagged as they walked.

Based on what I can see in the picture it looks like the "container" was placed inside another bag. I hate to say it, but it looked like they placed it into a body bag.

ETA- if that was then placed onto a guerney, that is not a good sign @ all :(

approx 6 men carried the bag to the gurnie. I feel sick. there was definitely weight to the bag
Thank you for the updates. I was watching Nancy Grace and btw, she didn't have a segment on Sandra. I wonder if she was told not to?

luggage.jpg

looks like luggage to me too

Based on what I can see in the picture it looks like the "container" was placed inside another bag. I hate to say it, but it looked like they placed it into a body bag.

ETA- if that was then placed onto a guerney, that is not a good sign @ all :(
This sounds like they are going to take it to the ME's office.

I asked my husband (who knows enough about most subjects to be dangerous LOL) if he had any idea why an pond would be filled and then drained a couple weeks later. He said some irrigation ponds are filled with water, then nutrients/fertilizer/whatever is mixed in, then the water is release into the fields.

If that is the case, and this turns out to be our worst fear about Sandra, do you think the chemicals in the water would hinder the investigation or throw off an autopsy?

Still praying this isn't Sandra.

Wouldn't they put it into another bag to preserve the evidence on the outside ?

If anyone is watching this via live feed, could I please have a link? I couldn't get in to the last one.

TIA

I thought that was strange. She mentioned her and what was going on right before a break, and then it was all Casey.
Yes, and that's why it seemed she had to drop it, especially since JVM was talking about the findings just an hour earlier.

Wondering what the heck is in it, LE claims no body but it is definately heavy.
Wierd......

One thing I just noticed on the KRON news line...They pretty much used the same words as when they described going through the trash: They wanted to treat it as if it was something because they couldn't go back later without losing evidence.

This gave me some hope that this might be nothing.

Thank you for the updates. I was watching Nancy Grace and btw, she didn't have a segment on Sandra. I wonder if she was told not to?

IMO Doubtful, she is not exactly the shrinking violet type. She seems to be like my boys, tell them not too and they will do whatever 10x's more and louder just because.......

It kind of looks like pockets on the front...or a garment bag...or who knows. Some of the earlier pictures from a distance reminded me of our cartop luggage carrier, but when I saw the picture of it next to people it was obviously a great deal smaller.

I wish we had a close up picture.

Watching JVM they had a pretty good picture of it - it looks like a garment bag and it does appear to have pockets on the front. There is definitely a handle up at the top of the bag, just like on a garment bag.

Salem

One thing I just noticed on the KRON news line...They pretty much used the same words as when they described going through the trash: They wanted to treat it as if it was something because they couldn't go back later without losing evidence.

This gave me some hope that this might be nothing.

I hope your right and they are just being cautious....that little girl deserves to be alive and have her whole future ahead of her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500