CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
luggage.jpg

looks like luggage to me too

suitcase2-1-288x300.jpg

do u think we'll know tonite or will they wait til tommorow morning?

The KCRA link doesn't work in Safari OR Firefox for me. I'm puzzled.

One thing I just noticed on the KRON news line...They pretty much used the same words as when they described going through the trash: They wanted to treat it as if it was something because they couldn't go back later without losing evidence.

This gave me some hope that this might be nothing.

From what I've seen since being on WS, I think it's serious for one reason or another when the ME is brought in and to have all of those people out there for hours. I don't think LE wants to make up drama, etc. IMO. :(

That looks close to me because I see something on the left - something that previously looked like a fold to me so was thinking it looked more like a garment bag. But this photo shows me it could be a suitcase. The backpack idea looked good also.

I'm hoping we hear something more tonight, but I'm thinking with how long it took them to get the bag in the van we might not know anything until tomorrow. Who knows.

Here is your pic lurkeyloo.

Another pic of them carrying 2 bags.

bags.jpg

Thanks for the photo arielilane. I don't think this is it. It definitely has a handle at the top, like you see on a garment back that has been folded over. Does that make sense?

Salem

what are those 2 bags? i'm confused now. :confused:

I'm having a frustrating time trying to see what's going on with this case while scrolling back and forth to read each line of each post. Is anyone else having this trouble, or is it just my screen that's messed up?

Oh, and thanks to all who are keeping us updated. I know it's not your fault the posts are twice as wide as the screen!

Susan

I got the impression it was more of a softer material bag, such as a garment or duffel bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid