Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is big difference between the two cases: both LE and the Smith family believe they know who is responsible for Tera Smith's disappearance. They were just never able to prove it.

Also, Smith wasn't really out jogging. She was meeting an adult male clandestinely.

Can you possibly provide a link to this info? I'd be interested in reading it.

Kidnapped California supermom's husband has NOT been ruled out as a suspect - despite taking and passing a lie detector test
Sherri Papini's husband, Keith Papini, has not been ruled out as a suspect
Police said Keith has been cooperative and took and passed a lie detector test
Investigators said they are 'keeping an open mind and looking at all avenues'
Sherri was held captive for 22 days before being found on Thanksgiving
She has told police that two Hispanic women kidnapped her on November 2
The 34-year-old was starved, beaten, branded and brutalized by the women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4008340/Kidnapped-California-supermom-s-husband-not-ruled-suspect-despite-taking-passing-lie-detector-test.html

The VI, Lake16, commented on this topic yesterday in forum 16. Not sure of the exact location but may be worth looking back for the post. I don't want to paraphrase and possibly misinterpret what he/she said.

Yes I remember Lake16 saying they had a suspect in Tera's case but could never prove it was him. The Charley Project link tells who that likely suspect was, IMO.

Can you possibly provide a link to this info? I'd be interested in reading it.

"Smith’s disappearance does have an element different from Papinis; the teen had a relationship with an older married man, who said he saw her briefly the night she disappeared. Police investigated the link, but the man was never arrested or charged in Smith’s case."

Source ~ http://globalnews.ca/news/3111716/sherri-papini-abduction-similar-classmates-1998-disappearance/

Kidnapped California supermom's husband has NOT been ruled out as a suspect - despite taking and passing a lie detector test
Sherri Papini's husband, Keith Papini, has not been ruled out as a suspect
Police said Keith has been cooperative and took and passed a lie detector test
Investigators said they are 'keeping an open mind and looking at all avenues'
Sherri was held captive for 22 days before being found on Thanksgiving
She has told police that two Hispanic women kidnapped her on November 2
The 34-year-old was starved, beaten, branded and brutalized by the women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4008340/Kidnapped-California-supermom-s-husband-not-ruled-suspect-despite-taking-passing-lie-detector-test.html

Same bad info from the New York Post. It even links to the NYP article. These papers are so desperate for new info on this case they are using old quotes. JMO.

LE is not generally in the habit of ruling people out. Missy Bevers' husband is not ruled out, either, despite his alibi. Cases are not as they seem, initially, and many people can be implicated in different crimes for different reasons. Here, LE has only publicly stated that the two women Sherri described, are their POI's. JMO

I thought it was the anonymous donor who sent the letter on Nov 6 and set up the website on Nov 7th? Has CG mentioned anywhere what date he was consulted?

There has been multiple stories on this, which indeed that was one of the things that had been said previously. The conflicting stories are in part why I'm on CG so much. I do not think if KP authorized CG on or before 11/6 that wouldn't have had to wait until 11/17 until KP said he vouched for CG. I think this was a firefighter arson type thing and the donor is actually just CG using a fake identity where CG was able to speak with such certainty because he knew the outcome.

Seems like several of those close to Sherri believe this was done by sex traffickers. I wonder why? I have a feeling they know things that the public doesn't. They probably have good reason to believe what they do, especially if they've talked to Sherri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another option could be that they have no idea, and are guessing like the rest of us, based on very limited information, on a case that seems to defy the odds. It's human nature to imply we know more than we actually do, sadly.

I think the odds of sex trafficking are incredibly low, for reasons already stated, but not 0. It's certainly possible.

ATTN: Missgulfsouth ATTN: Gardener1850
I am the one who wrote the HLN Prime Justice with Ashley Banfield. The link I previously provided was the ONLY link I could provide. It was aired live last night. It was obviously a brand new LIVE episode. I only provided a link from that horrid NY News site bc it's all I had, as mods would have deleted it without a source.*

" Ashleigh Banfield, host of Primetime Justice, detailed Sherri’s morning routine over the phone with Sheriff Tom Bosenko. Record Searchlight reporters also discussed their coverage of the Papini story with ABC’s “20/20” and Primetime Justice."

Although the above is from 5 days ago it states they've spoken to LE on the phone. (Not a phony source)

I tend to take it for what it is, until proven otherwise.

*http://www.redding.com/story/news/2016/12/01/media-descend-redding-papini-case/94782308/

I read the article and I don't see any quote from the sheriff that KP has not been ruled out as a suspect.

Why was KP up getting ready for the already at 3:30 a.m. that day? Was he cooking the turkey/preparing Thanksgiving dinner? It seems very, very early to be up on a holiday. Does he go to the gym/go for a run that early?

LE is not generally in the habit of ruling people out. Missy Bevers' husband is not ruled out, either, despite his alibi. Cases are not as they seem, initially, and many people can be implicated in different crimes for different reasons. Here, LE has only publicly stated that the two women Sherri described, are their POI's. JMO

That's how I took what the Sheriff said - that basically KP isn't the focus of their investigation, but until this is solved nobody is ruled out, like what LE had said about Missy Bevers' husband.

LOL, SPANISH! And CG wanted to have a nice Thanksgiving with his family! JMO

Why was KP up getting ready for the already at 3:30 a.m. that day? Was he cooking the turkey/preparing Thanksgiving dinner? It seems very, very early to be up on a holiday. Does he go to the gym/go for a run that early?

Maybe he has not been sleeping since SP has been missing.

Maybe he has not been sleeping since SP has been missing.

You beat me to it. That would be my guess as well. With everything going on in his life at that time, sleep would probably be elusive.

There has been multiple stories on this, which indeed that was one of the things that had been said previously. The conflicting stories are in part why I'm on CG so much. I do not think if KP authorized CG on or before 11/6 that wouldn't have had to wait until 11/17 until KP said he vouched for CG. I think this was a firefighter arson type thing and the donor is actually just CG using a fake identity where CG was able to speak with such certainty because he knew the outcome.

I can see if you think there is no anonymous donor you can think he was behind the Nov 6 letter and Nov 7 website. But didn't the verified insider last night say the anonymous donor was not CG? I'll have to go back and read again to be sure. The way I see it is this person with money sends a letter to the news and it didn't get taken seriously. Person with money who still wants to help pulls in CG to try to lend credibility to their claims of having money without having to reveal their identity. CG connects with KP to make sure this is all ok and does the first video. This is just my understanding of events and I may be wrong but if that is how it went down I can see why CG would say something that implies this reverse ransom thing was not his idea. It also explains why he would say he was out of town if he was not pulled into this thing until around mid nov.

Same bad info from the New York Post. It even links to the NYP article. These papers are so desperate for new info on this case they are using old quotes. JMO.

Yep, no new news to publish or broadcast. So they dig out old news. Put a new title on the top. Make it look fresh, sell a few more papers and get a few more viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn