Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM; She started running again. I haven't listened to the 911 call, but did he really say this in the 911 call. I just find it out you would mention that during a 911 call. What would it matter at all if she used to run, stopped running, then started "running again". That's totally irrelevant to anything.

Listen to the 911 call and decide for yourself. Keith sounded genuine to me.

He was describing to the 911 dispatcher what he felt the situation was after finding Sherri's phone at the end of their driveway or access road. JMO

http://www.ktvu.com/news/911-call-suspect-sketches-dna-evidence-released-in-sherri-papini-case

BBM; She started running again. I haven't listened to the 911 call, but did he really say this in the 911 call. I just find it out you would mention that during a 911 call. What would it matter at all if she used to run, stopped running, then started "running again". That's totally irrelevant to anything.
]

I encourage you to listen to it. He says “she started running again” twice, once toward the beginning and then again a few seconds after the dispatcher asks where her vehicle is. It caught my attention too.

Living out in the country like she does, neighbors know each other's habits pretty well. Not to be considered nosey, there are fewer homes so it is more of keeping a watchful eye on each other. You can be sure if a strange car comes down the road, all eyes are on it to see where it stops.

Due to neighbors saying they had not seen Sherri running before and the placement of her telephone, this has always aroused my suspicions that there is more to this story. I do not think it happened as we have been told.

My opinions only.

No. IMO, there is no way she could have self inflicted. She was going to be trafficked. The branding and abuse are consistent with that hypothesis. These are low lifes who got scared because just about everyone knew who she was.

MOO.

I get what you're saying, but in this scenario, I wonder why they continued to hold onto her and hurt her and/or why they allowed her to go at all.

Apparently there was a local charity marathon that was coming up. She planned to enter the marathon. So she began running again.

I am not sure why that is so suspicious.

Living out in the country like she does, neighbors know each other's habits pretty well. Not to be considered nosey, there are fewer homes so it is more of keeping a watchful eye on each other. You can be sure if a strange car comes down the road, all eyes are on it to see where it stops.

Due to neighbors saying they had not seen Sherri running before and the placement of her telephone, this has always aroused my suspicions that there is more to this story. I do not think it happened as we have been told.

My opinions only.

If you listen to Keith in the 911 call it seems reasonable that Sherri was not running/jogging for very long and that's why neighbors never saw her doing that.

By the way do we know how secluded their home is? How many neighbors are around them?

The placement of the phone is perplexing. I don't have an answer for that. JMO

What is difficult for me to get past is the multiple injuries over a period of time aspect. I can imagine someone going to extremes to self injure in order to conceal some wrongdoing. But repeatedly?

I have long felt it highly possible that she went willingly (based on phone/headphone placement). In my opinion only, she had planned to be picked up at (and returned to) that spot. Perhaps she had done so before as a way to not be tracked. However, maybe it was a setup, and maybe she wasn't picked up by the person she expected (could it have been an angry wife/girlfriend instead?) after all. Then maybe she was taken somewhere and subjected to the mistreatment we have heard about.

OR, perhaps she went willingly with a love interest and tarried (purposefully or not), then didn't expect her husband to discover the odd nature of her absence (phone and headphones deposited on the side of the road sans their owner) via the phone app so quickly. Then, maybe she realized the gig was up. Or maybe, once the missing persons report was filed, she felt compelled to do something (short of suicide) that would be sufficiently horrific to not only justify her absence, but also to deflect interest from her extra curricular activities, at least in the short run.

These are just some scenarios that have floated around my mind, and are purely conjecture. I don't have links handy, but will get them and add here.

Again, please know that ALL of the above is MOO.

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/2...uestions-over-super-mom-kidnapping-claim.html

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I am having thoughts along these lines, too - wondering about possibilities like these. Clearly someone did hurt her but who and why?

I find it odd, too. I watch way too much ID, butnon many shows it is pointed out that extraneous info on a 911 call is odd.

In the last thread there were posts about neighbors never seeing Sherri jogging. This neighbor say's she never saw Sherri jog or even go to the mailbox or seemingly anywhere.

If you listen to Keith Papini's 911 call he tells the 911 dispatcher "She started running again." It appears she started jogging recently and that could be why the neighbors don't recall ever seeing her out running.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4718540/Kidnapping-victim-Sherri-Papini-lives-recluse.html

http://www.ktvu.com/news/911-call-suspect-sketches-dna-evidence-released-in-sherri-papini-case

I recall reading that she was training to participate in a fundraiser type race.

"At the time of her disappearance, Sherri was training for the Casa Superhero Run in Redding, a 5-kilometer race to benefit abused and neglected children, with participants dressing up in superhero costumes. “Our whole family was going to dress up and run in it,” Keith told PEOPLE."

http://people.com/crime/five-things-to-know-about-sherri-papini-and-her-family/

I recall reading that she was training to participate in a fundraiser type race.

"At the time of her disappearance, Sherri was training for the Casa Superhero Run in Redding, a 5-kilometer race to benefit abused and neglected children, with participants dressing up in superhero costumes. “Our whole family was going to dress up and run in it,” Keith told PEOPLE."

I wonder what prompted her or inspired her to run in this particular race. It must have been something important for her to start running again to train for this race.

I forgot about that. Thanks for posting this and the link.

I wonder what prompted her or inspired her to run in this particular race. It must have been something important for her to start running again to train for this race.

I wonder who else knew she was training for it and would be running alone that day.

I don't have a good reason why LE would state on the record that they believe Sherri's account when they actually felt otherwise.

In other cases I've followed it's been suggested that LE will give false information to the public in an attempt to somehow put the suspect at ease so they will "slip up" and therefore tell "someone" incriminating statements that would then lead to their arrest.

I've never followed that line of reasoning myself.

LE just did that in the Laura Wallen case. They knew, or at least strongly suspected, that her boyfried had murdered her but kept quiet about it, told the press there was no evidence of foul play and asked her parents to do a press conference with the boyfriend asking for Lauren's return, so they could observe how he acted.

Wallen said his wife, Gwen, was shaking during the news conference — an event staged so that police could hear what their prime suspect, Tessier, would say.

“It was all we could do to be seen as a unified family with him,” Mark Wallen said. “He is a monster and he is a liar. It was absolutely the hardest thing my wife could do … to sit next to him and hold his hand.”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eth-Wallen-31-Olney-3-September-2017-*Arrest*

My opinions only.
I live out in the country. My neighbor mentioned recently something that happened on their regular evening walk. I've been here 4 years and only have seen them out walking once, so it surprised me. All summer I'm outside working until dark, and I take smoke breaks on my front porch, so you would think I would have noticed. Yet I've only seen them on an evening walk once.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Participating in an event for abused and neglected children seems like an honorable thing to do. JMO

I get what you're saying, but in this scenario, I wonder why they continued to hold onto her and hurt her and/or why they allowed her to go at all.

There was more than one person involved in the kidnapping. And it seems they did not agree on what to do with her, whether to keep her or release her.

I have a main theory, but very few agree with me...so ....:tomato:

I believe that the 2 women, or the man and woman, were very low level employees in a trafficking organization. They may have been the women who are paid to 'mind' the hostages. They travel with them, feed them, guard them and keep them in line.

I believe that these two low IQ employees happened upon a beautiful, blonde jogger, all alone on a deserted street. I think these two already had the necessary supplies: chains, bandanas, weapons, etc----because it is their regular job.

These two motivated morons have seen how much their bosses get paid and how much they can sell a young woman to traffickers. So they decided to go into business for themselves.

After grabbing SP and driving back to their hideout, they contacted their 'buyers' ---thinking they'd soon be rich.

But the media had already made it impossible to traffic this suburban mother/house wife. No one was going to want the heat that comes from holding her hostage.

So the moronic duo was stuck with her. She was never raped because they were not male rapists. She was not killed because neither of them are cold blooded killers. I do think that one of them might have been thinking of disposing of her. But the other one rejected that idea and ended the whole scenario.

If in fact, one of the women 'saved' SP's life' by confronting the other, and then driving SP to safety, I could see how SP might be conflicted about telling all of the details. She may have promised not to, if she was released safely. IDK?

This is the only scenario that makes sense to me. I know this area somewhat, as I grew up in Northern Cali and have relatives in the general area. There are a lot of meth freeaks, and gang members, and low life, who do not think like you or I do, about life in general.

What is difficult for me to get past is the multiple injuries over a period of time aspect. I can imagine someone going to extremes to self injure in order to conceal some wrongdoing. But repeatedly?

I have long felt it highly possible that she went willingly (based on phone/headphone placement). In my opinion only, she had planned to be picked up at (and returned to) that spot. Perhaps she had done so before as a way to not be tracked. However, maybe it was a setup, and maybe she wasn't picked up by the person she expected (could it have been an angry wife/girlfriend instead?) after all. Then maybe she was taken somewhere and subjected to the mistreatment we have heard about.

OR, perhaps she went willingly with a love interest and tarried (purposefully or not), then didn't expect her husband to discover the odd nature of her absence (phone and headphones deposited on the side of the road sans their owner) via the phone app so quickly. Then, maybe she realized the gig was up. Or maybe, once the missing persons report was filed, she felt compelled to do something (short of suicide) that would be sufficiently horrific to not only justify her absence, but also to deflect interest from her extra curricular activities, at least in the short run.

These are just some scenarios that have floated around my mind, and are purely conjecture. I don't have links handy, but will get them and add here.

Again, please know that ALL of the above is MOO.

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/2...uestions-over-super-mom-kidnapping-claim.html

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Good points! If there was no abduction it sure seems she went to the extreme with the reported injuries, shackles, brand, etc to make it appear like one.

With the disclosure by LE regarding the Michigan man it made me wonder if she found herself in trouble unexpectedly. Could she have had a planned meetup with someone that she did not want to reveal that went terribly wrong..either it wasn't who she thought it was or someone else intervened and harmed her.

If she was too embarrassed or wanting to keep it a secret could it have led her to enhance or distort aspects of what happened to her without the entire ordeal being a fabrication?

I'm grasping at straws to believe her account in spite of the inconsistencies and some much too coincidental aspects of it.

LE just did that in the Laura Wallen case. They knew, or at least strongly suspected, that her boyfried had murdered her but kept quiet about it, told the press there was no evidence of foul play and asked her parents to do a press conference with the boyfriend asking for Lauren's return, so they could observe how he acted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eth-Wallen-31-Olney-3-September-2017-*Arrest*

How did that turn out. Did the suspect confess because there was no pressure on him?

If you listen to Keith in the 911 call it seems reasonable that Sherri was not running/jogging for very long and that's why neighbors never saw her doing that.

By the way do we know how secluded their home is? How many neighbors are around them?

The placement of the phone is perplexing. I don't have an answer for that. JMO

BBM

I can Wildly Speculate about the phone placement. . .

:moo:
Perhaps that is indicative of some sort of "ruse." If a car pulled up and the occupant(s) asked for some type of assistance that would require two hands, maybe she carefully placed her phone on the ground? I could picture myself doing the same, especially If my running attire didn't have pockets, or I didn't want to fuss trying to secure it somewhere on my body.

Apologies if this has been suggested before; I'm new to the case and have not yet perused all of the threads.

[/B]

BBM

I can Wildly Speculate about the phone placement. . .

:moo:
Perhaps that is indicative of some sort of "ruse." If a car pulled up and the occupant(s) asked for some type of assistance that would require two hands, maybe she carefully placed her phone on the ground? I could picture myself doing the same, especially If my running attire didn't have pockets, or I didn't want to fuss trying to secure it somewhere on my body.

Apologies if this has been suggested before; I'm new to the case and have not yet perused all of the threads.

That does make sense. Thanks for posting something that I should have thought of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname