Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dockins

"demanding", wondering why the logger used that word to describes her request...

As a general observation, if these calls are accurate like about what was observed near Chevron, it would seem to mean that whoever was involved knew her in some way (or was targeted from a stalker who followed her closely without personally knowing her) in order to put her phone in a different and very specific location.

My reading of the 11/14 police log is that the person claiming to have witnessed something tried to report it but (something is cut off in the description) but couldn't so he went directly to the family, who then called the police. Maybe?

Yes I also thought of Leanne Bearden when I heard of the tree trimmers. What a weird coincidence.

@Skibaboo

check your pm. Hope it helps.

The Nov. 7th report seems to show a different RP. But the daughter of the mother living behind SP appears to have been present at both. Is it possible someone saw something in the back yard that day?

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-07-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Ok I'm getting confused again! lol

This police report says 'follow up'

Is this related to the clothing, possibly related to Sherri found near Oregon trail and Holiday Rd on the 7th Nov?

I can't find the police report that gives details. All I have is this http://eastvalleytimes.com/sheriffs-log-nov-1-7/

Nov. 7

A citizen called to report he believes he found clothes in a nearby ditch in the Holiday Rd and Old Oregon Trail area that look like the clothes the missing person was wearing when she was last seen. Caller is standing by near location.

I wanted to check if the RP was the same name

My reading of the 11/14 police log is that the person claiming to have witnessed something tried to report it but (something is cut off in the description) but couldn't so he went directly to the family, who then called the police. Maybe?

There are a few comments on the HFSP fb page from people who state they have tried calling, or left messages, and no one gets back to them, or they feel like the operator isn't really listening.

Ok I'm getting confused again! lol

This police report says 'follow up'

Is this related to the clothing, possibly related to Sherri found near Oregon trail and Holiday Rd on the 7th Nov?

I can't find the police report that gives details. All I have is this http://eastvalleytimes.com/sheriffs-log-nov-1-7/

Nov. 7

A citizen called to report he believes he found clothes in a nearby ditch in the Holiday Rd and Old Oregon Trail area that look like the clothes the missing person was wearing when she was last seen. Caller is standing by near location.

I wanted to check if the RP was the same name

Different RPs, good thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Dockins

"demanding", wondering why the logger used that word to describes her request...

My first thought had to do with the reward--perhaps they wanted to be sure they'd get it and not someone else?

11/2/16
10:37 AM Texts husband asking if he'll be home for lunch
11:00 AM-ish Sherri is possibly seen jogging (by tree cutters)
12:00 PM-ish (exact time unknown) Sherri's phone connection goes dead
1:39 PM Husband responds to text that he won't be home for lunch
4:30 - 5:00 PM-ish (exact time unknown) Husband returns home to empty house and Sherri's car in driveway
(Time unknown) Husband calls daycare
(Time unknown) Husband tracks Sherri's phone with app
(Time unknown) Husband locates Sherri's phone on side of road at Old Oregon Trail and Sunrise Drive intersection
5:51 PM Husband reports Sherri missing

Police Logs http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/index/sheriff_index/daily_logs.aspx

After reading all these police logs, I am convinced I would never feel safe living in or even stopping in Redding.

Is this possibly civilian search parties that have found items of clothing? Hence all the names?

This is terrible and disturbing. :(

There are a few comments on the HFSP fb page from people who state they have tried calling, or left messages, and no one gets back to them, or they feel like the operator isn't really listening.

Hi guys - I just wanted to hop in and clarify that most of the 'comment' lines on the logs are the same every time the police logs report a 'follow up' to Sherri's case #. They are like descriptions. SPs is "pink running outfit", it is just a report of everyone at the scene and the vehicles. You will notice the tan chevy suburban in almost all the logs that are reported with the family.

I really just don't want incorrect information disseminating through the thread as if it is new evidence. It is interesting to me that they seemed to be talking about Holiday and OOT again, like in the Nov 7 call log where someone reported seeing clothing that matched the description of what she was wearing.

Hope that helps! Let's be careful with the logs! Sure does seem like that latest report was likely the guy from Facebook who was asking for different numbers to contact, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member