Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys - I just wanted to hop in and clarify that most of the 'comment' lines on the logs are the same every time the police logs report a 'follow up' to Sherri's case #. They are like descriptions. SPs is "pink running outfit", it is just a report of everyone at the scene and the vehicles. You will notice the tan chevy suburban in almost all the logs that are reported with the family.

I really just don't want incorrect information disseminating through the thread as if it is new evidence. It is interesting to me that they seemed to be talking about Holiday and OOT again, like in the Nov 7 call log where someone reported seeing clothing that matched the description of what she was wearing.

Hope that helps! Let's be careful with the logs! Sure does seem like that latest report was likely the guy from Facebook who was asking for different numbers to contact, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!!! I was trying to go explain this earlier, but didn't have time to spell it all out. Darn this day job stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The tan Chevy and pink jogging outfit come up in the header level of every follow up report regarding Sherri that seems to come from the family. The one on the 5th is substantially like this one, except for the actual specifics of the call. I've been assuming the tan Chevy was a vehicle belonging to the Papinis because of that.
Has anyone spotted this vehicle or vehicle of this color in any of their photos or on Google Earth?

Hi guys - I just wanted to hop in and clarify that most of the 'comment' lines on the logs are the same every time the police logs report a 'follow up' to Sherri's case #. They are like descriptions. SPs is "pink running outfit", it is just a report of everyone at the scene and the vehicles. You will notice the tan chevy suburban in almost all the logs that are reported with the family.

I really just don't want incorrect information disseminating through the thread as if it is new evidence. It is interesting to me that they seemed to be talking about Holiday and OOT again, like in the Nov 7 call log where someone reported seeing clothing that matched the description of what she was wearing.

Hope that helps! Let's be careful with the logs! Sure does seem like that latest report was likely the guy from Facebook who was asking for different numbers to contact, right?

Yep, that is what I was trying to ascertain.

So we have

1 - Items of clothing, that look like what Sherri was wearing, found near Oregon Trail and Holiday Rd - Nov 7th
2 - A report of a disturbance between a man in a vehicle and a female on foot, around the time of Sherris disappearance in the same vicinity, Oregon Trail/Holiday Road.

Correct?

Thank you!!! I was trying to go explain this earlier, but didn't have time to spell it all out. Darn this day job stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I had a patient tell me yesterday that "work" is a 4-letter word.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I can't remember which interview it was, but KP said he hadn't told the children their mother is missing. I'm assuming that means the kids haven't been questioned, but IMO the 4-year-old at least could provide some valuable info about anything out of the ordinary from the days leading up to her disappearance. When my youngest was 4, we had a scary incident in a parking lot in the middle of the day where a man approached us as we were getting into the car. The man asked if I had any money, but I never carry cash. He appeared to be high on something, and he got so close I had to casually move my body to shield him from my son. I wasn't sure what was going to happen and there was no one else out there. He finally walked off when a car pulled up near me and a man got out of it. But my son retold that story for days to anyone he saw. Kids notice when something isn't right.

Actually, the RP in the 11/14 report is different from one that has been commenting on the HFSP FB about the search. The log shows a report made on 11/13 which could be the one posting on the FB page, but there is no RP referenced to confirm. It's about a missing person believed to be in a vacant mobile home. Page 10.

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-13-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Hello, not sure if I'm using the board properly, I asked if Sherry works or is she a stay at home Mom?..

I'm new here so please forgive me if repeating myself is bad etiquette...

I posted a couple of days ago asking about the report of two subjects carrying a body. It looks as though there were a number of witnesses, as well. I just googled the location given (Jones Valley Public Ramp) and see that this is a public boat ramp.

Edited to add link to the USDAs website concerning the boat ramp:
http://tinyurl.com/hm7qtvn

Are there any thoughts about this report? Could it be a missing person?

Log for 11-12-2016, pages 23 and 24:
http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-12-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Hello, not sure if I'm using the board properly, I asked if Sherry works or is she a stay at home Mom?..

From what I understand, she's a stay-at-home mom whose kids are in some sort of part-time preschool program. HTH

It is very concerning and I really pray it is not connected to SP's disappearance. There is also a report on page 19 of the 11/13 report about a missing person and others possibly being held near the Shasta Dam. I don't know if this is the same area as the Jones Valley Public Ramp. Are there any locals on the thread familiar with these locations and are they known to be trouble areas?

I'm new here so please forgive me if repeating myself is bad etiquette...

I posted a couple of days ago asking about the report of two subjects carrying a body. It looks as though there were a number of witnesses, as well. I just googled the location given (Jones Valley Public Ramp) and see that this is a public boat ramp.

Are there any thoughts about this report?

Log for 11-12-2016, pages 23 and 24:

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-12-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

So this new caller is connecting a route the heads up union school rd possibly- since we have woodchuck and holiday rds mentioned. Would correspond w the report given just before case was upgraded to suspicious by man who lives very close to holiday rd

Of course, we don't know what LE found to know if this is a credible report. But the reference to multiple suspects being held hostage leads me back to the trafficking theory. I also don't know if the call at 1739 (2 down from this one on page 19) is related to her disappearance. IMO, the family is actively searching on their own. Sending prayers for their safety and the safe return of SP.

Oh my goodness!

LE really has a lot going on with calls related to Sherri. I can see why now why they can't meet up immediately with everyone who calls or leaves a tip during a highly publicized missing person case on top of everything else. There is ALOT going on in Redding.

This town sounds like Mad Max meets Breaking Bad. Not a place I would want to live. Or visit. Or have anyone I cared about live there.

As a mom of a college student, this is my worst fear. They prey on these girls and this brazen attempt happened at 8:45 a.m., broad daylight. One would naturally think that to be a safe time of day (as is the time of SP's disappearance). I'm glad this girl followed her instincts and hope the college is taking extra steps to ensure the safety of their students. IMO, many of these abductors are motivated by drugs which may be heightening their aggressiveness.

Check out the visitor posts to page on the right hand side.
Connected?
https://www.facebook.com/FindSherri/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members