Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had an update of sorts
that might put more light on this case..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So I'll admit I haven't followed this case closely having only made one previous post but it seems like reading the latest posts nothing much has developed.

Now this will sound crazy, but I can't help thinking about the basic early details of this case and thinking of elements of the plot of the movie Gone Girl...:hills:

There is some very weird speculation going on around here.

If somebody took Sherri, and is holding her against her will, there is always the chance that they might consider letting her go for money, isn't there?

That's all this is about. LE said they have nothing. There is NO ransom demand.

But why wouldn't they have taken the reward money earlier? The 50 thousand?

How many cases has anyone seen that the person was returned due to the reward money? Or Any money for that matter?

IMOO.

I still question why the husband placed himself at a scene of a supposed crime. I also take issue w using Find my Iphone, his spouses. We all have find my phone apps android or not. Its still a huge problem to me that anyone would track their partners phone.

I wish we had an update of sorts
that might put more light on this case..

There was an update yesterday. Sheriff has said they basically have no leads.

Bosenko said there's still not enough evidence to classify Papini's disappearance as an abduction -- or not. But he did note that her vanishing shouldn't scare people into thinking they're in any more danger than usual.

"If this was an abduction, it's really rare. We don't have any indication, any evidence to say it was or wasn't," Bosenko said Wednesday. "I do not believe that the public in general is in danger as result of the Papini case."

Source: Papini Update: FBI assisting with case of missing woman

I'm leaning toward this as well. It could all make sense. And would certainly be the preferable option, compared to the alternatives.

I also can't shake the lack of timeline, lack of scent, lack of security footage, and the comment made by PI Garcia.

Neither LE nor family has said what the morning was like. When did Keith go to work? Who took the kids to daycare? When was the last time someone can say with absolute certainty they saw Sherri?

I'm beginning to wonder if Sherri was there on Wednesday at all.

Jmo jmo jmo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

RBBM : You and me both...

But why wouldn't they have taken the reward money earlier? The 50 thousand?

How many cases has anyone seen that the person was returned due to the reward money? Or Any money for that matter?

IMOO.

The reward in connection with ZuZu Verk, missing from Alpine TX is currently $200,000. No takers. I assume that anyone with information who could claim the reward is in up to their ears and vulnerable to prosecution. It's likely the same with Sherri's or any other reward. JMO

Interesting. Tell me more. You do or don't think she was abducted?

That changes from day to day. I would be stunned if it turns out she ran away.

I guess I would say abduction seems most likely, but I would not rule out suicide.

Just my oppinion here..
She was a beautiful women without question. I do know she would get attention from guys if she was seen and we would remember- It's just the way most of us think..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So I'll admit I haven't followed this case closely having only made one previous post but it seems like reading the latest posts nothing much has developed.

Now this will sound crazy, but I can't help thinking about the basic early details of this case and thinking of elements of the plot of the movie Gone Girl...:hills:

Oh my. Now you got me thinking. I knew this reminded me of something ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not what I was getting at, but your explanation works.

Personally, I don't think this is about money, just my opinion.

It wasn't about the money, but hopefully they can make it about the money.

Your average perp is not going to go after a reward because how would they get their money?

With the offer on the table of an anonymous drop-off, perhaps they would consider changing their plans.

So someone put up a new website www.sherripappini.com

I live in Redding and the news is just now reporting on this.

The agency project taken is bethel affiliated. So weird.

I can't stop thinking about human trafficking. Those people are ruthless animals. I'm not surprised at the website offering money. Unfortunately one of the news articles I just read on the subject puts the street value of a subject at closer to $300,000, depending on what the "buyer" is looking for.

Perhaps going after non minors who happen to have the appearance of youth helps these traffickers get away with it. Adults are apparently free to just disappear.If human traffickers got SP it's not gonna be easy or given she makes it thru. But there's a chance.

Fbi and others have been busting up a lot of rings. I wonder though, doesn't it just free up the market for other criminals to step up and take their place.Truly a tragic thing that slavers rapists and kidnappers are becoming a common thing in USA.I don't understand the way they are, these rapists and serial killers. I understand hate and i understand appetite, but how a single human being becomes so infected by both, is amazing.And to think that in many countries women are at the mercy of these types.

Please don't let USA become more like those terrible places.... I'm hoping the authorities have more luck with this case.Troubling not because she's "so pretty" or "so perfect". For the simple fact there are too many similar victims and cases nearly identical all over the country. How can they say there's no link.Sorry for rant. I guess im one of those morons who needs a reason for everything in a senseless world.

It wasn't about the money, but hopefully they can make it about the money.

Your average perp is not going to go after a reward because how would they get their money?

With the offer on the table of an anonymous drop-off, perhaps they would consider changing their plans.

Perhaps, but why the timeline of by Wednesday?

IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member