Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #13 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 people reporting on Twitter that someone has deleted some of Sierra's Twitter posts. Don't know if it's true though.

I did some digging on Twitter, and some tweets about Sierra are just weird... Like creepy. Especially one guy in particular, writing more than 1000 posts about her. Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but it makes me think of these cases where the murderer/purpetrator is being active and helping in searches and so on... The hero syndrome.
I'm not saying that it's bad to spread the word, but it's a very thin line between helpful and creepy. I hope that FBI is looking into the "social media world".

I agree, very creepy. I don't remember which article but I do remember reading that they were aware the perp could be helping with searches.

By saying the answers are local, LE could just be referring to the place the bag was found...I am not totally convinced they know either way, unless they have forensics pointing to a specific person, in which case, why no arrest?

..I was referring to all workers on the property. I didn't make myself clear. I try to be vague and wind up confusing people..sorry.

Ah! I see. Yes, those would be logical tier two investigative targets (tier one being family & friends, of course), which they started in on with amazing swiftness. If the perp is in that category (those who have an established schedule of work there), then they are most likely being eyed right now.

All JMO

I remember in the very beginning that Sierra's cell phone was "turned off" versus dead (highly unlikely because I don't think she left the house for the day with a "dead" cell phone). I also recall that Cardoza would not say which side of the road the bag was found, which I thought was odd.

Then there are the Siamese cats at the shed, so it means that area wasn't a completely unknown place. Those cats were dumped there at some point on purpose. The chances of those cats being wild or feral are fat, slim and none. They once were pets, IMHO. (I hope they have since been rescued.). And while Siamese cats DO talk, it is not in our language, so they are of no help there.

There is just no news, but the family and KlaasKids are doing an excellent job of keeping this case in the spotlight for 6 weeks so far. The announcement of the new reward came just as things were quieting down.

Wasn't the Holly Bobo reward $250,000? And still unsolved?

So little happening this weekend on this case... lots of good points in the above, not to mention the mentioning of the Siamese cats that I find puzzling... then there's the Juicy bag very oddly placed IMO, as if it was meant to be protected by the cacti from the cats, yet still something to be found...

Yes, the reward for Holly, as well as Lauren Spierer was raised to 250K. I'm not sure if rewards are that helpful. What seems the most helpful has been parents keeping themselves in the news, playing upon the conscious of anyone who might have some info...

What for me is an anchor statement came from Sheriff Laurie Smith. There is no evidence that Sierra ever left the house. Conclusionary. I'm sure the seated counsel of canines concur. The sheriff doesn't overstate, dramatise or exaggerate. So we have a near paradox, a missing girl but no indication she ever left.

Afield we have her cellphone and clothing with school books but again, the dogs do not alert, no sign of Sierra. The good thing is, investigators have leads from the returned items that went to lab. The leads could point to the perpetrator(s), to the nature of the crime and what happened but do not seem to point to her location. Where do we go from here?

I believe Sheriff Laurie Smith said, "the dogs tracked her to just outside the front door" or something to that effect. I also heard papers rustling in the background, so came away with the opinion that the Sheriff was looking up answers while she spoke to NG. I am much more inclined to trust Cardoza because he is on the ground.

Dogs aside, the first signal we have of a crime is on Palm ave which happenes to be the street where her school bus stops. She was either put in a car there (if the dogs are wrong) or she was deceived leaving the house with a ride to the bus.

Upon approaching the bus stop, he turns in the opposite direction. He wanted to get away from traffic. He headed towards the wide open FLAT fields where he could see forever. He grabbed her phone from her hand and tossed it into the first place he saw that was safe and had no cars.

If the cuffs are involved, he continued on Palm till the hills where it dead ends...not far. He cuffed her there and tossed the box. At some point, he hurt her. Was it right there at the dead end on Palm at the hills or was it somewhere else (like the Scheller house)?

She did say that on Nancy Grace but on KRON Bay Area Local NBC, she said they have no evidence she ever left the house. Either way, the scent seems to stop at the threshold to the house.

If the cuffs are not related, the circle driving is bugging me. Everything is so close. It's almost gives me a feel of his completion and dropping the books and clothes were the last part and he went home to watch. Where did he put Sierra?

I have taken a break from this case to get some air as it was frustrating me, felt like a dog chasing its tail.

Has any news come to light recently? Anything new? Any new pressers or any new info on DNA? Any POI? Anything at all? If someone could update me I sure would appreciate it so I don't have to go back and read fifty pages.....TIA

I have taken a break from this case to get some air as it was frustrating me, felt like a dog chasing its tail.

Has any news come to light recently? Anything new? Any new pressers or any new info on DNA? Any POI? Anything at all? If someone could update me I sure would appreciate it so I don't have to go back and read fifty pages.....TIA

NO. Nothing new. I don't get the feeling, as many other seem to, that LE is close or is watching someone, or taunting someone. I think they just don't know. JMO

The reward has been raised. John Walsh will be airing the case from the home with Marlene on May 11.

....sent u PM.

The reward is being raised, and Amber Dubois' mother is bringing in her organization to help. Lots of searches, with volunteer numbers starting to drop off, no results yet.

Other than that, just us spinning dogs in here... :(

In the last x15 minutes, I feel like I have been pulled into a vortex...yeowee! I can't seem to get away from this case, if I wanted to.

Who orders police cuffs? The only ones I know are correctional officers and LE.

Haven't been able to keep up with every post, but still worrying about and praying for Sierra!!! Keep on looking and digging.... we just can't let this case fade off into another cold, forgotten case.

The reward is being raised, and Amber Dubois' mother is bringing in her organization to help. Lots of searches, with volunteer numbers starting to drop off, no results yet.

Other than that, just us spinning dogs in here... :(

Thanks, I almost forgot about Carrie!! OMG! can you believe she was the one who found Michelle Le's remains? Just the thought of that has to give you goose bumps.

The mother of a missing child finding the remains of a missing person falls way over the line of bizarre happenings.

What for me is an anchor statement came from Sheriff Laurie Smith. There is no evidence that Sierra ever left the house. Conclusionary. I'm sure the seated counsel of canines concur. The sheriff doesn't overstate, dramatise or exaggerate. So we have a near paradox, a missing girl but no indication she ever left.

Afield we have her cellphone and clothing with school books but again, the dogs do not alert, no sign of Sierra. The good thing is, investigators have leads from the returned items that went to lab. The leads could point to the perpetrator(s), to the nature of the crime and what happened but do not seem to point to her location. Where do we go from here?

I have wondered for a while now, if Sierra ever really left her home that morning.... Her Mother left before her, right? So, we have no way of knowing what happened after that. The thing that doesn't make sense, is the tossing of the cell phone, the placement of the purse with folded clothes, and her BOOKS!!! I just can't see a perp harming Sierra in her home, and then leaving with her body - and all of those items!!! I do think she left the house because that is the only explanation for all of the evidence so far - IMHO. She may not have gotten very far, but I truly believe she left that house on the morning she went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg