Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #13 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to check out some of your pics on this case...about now.

In view #14, does anyone know what those things are in front of the warehouse?

Looks like just junk to me. I've seen other maps where there is a covering on what looked like some sort of trailers(?) or storage of some sort. I assumed the covers were recent. JMO

Whisper is the "warehouse" the big building on the right that is next to Sierra's property? I saw this long ago, while looking at maps, it was a junk storage, has it since been turned into a warehouse? TIA

I wanted to bring this back up, because you'd be surprised at some of the professions that have been used by serial offenders to do their scouting incognito. A good example is the BTK killer, Denis Raider. In his later years he did a lot of scouting while patrolling in the course of his work as an animal control officer. That is one type of vehicle that people expect to see driving in out of the way neighborhoods, and don't think twice about. You've listed off many other professions that use such vehicles.

I'm not saying that the perp grabbed Sierra whilst using such a vehicle, but they may very well have used it & their profession in general to scout out many areas like this & their residents, until they passed by a 'desirable target' to focus on. As BTK described the process, the perp would then find excuses to go through that area at various times of day to find when their target was most vulnerable, and then refine their plans from there.

If this type of scenario were the case here, then this could very well be an individual who is indeed part of the workings of the community, and yet still a stranger to Sierra & her family.

This is just one scenario type that I find viable. Another that I'm leaning towards is one where some guy not too long out of school met Sierra in passing through one of her friends and developed an unhealthy focus on her without her being aware. Such slightly older, perhaps 'cool' fringe members of friend groups have a track record of talking teenage girls into their cars (or homes, parties as the case may be) for nefarious purposes.

Of course, the latter line of thought might come from the fact that I just don't trust any male between the ages of 18 & 25 (and that'll get worse once my daughter gets to her teenage years).

All JMO.

Yes, perps in a number of crimes have been known to use their occupation as a cover if it allows them to be in an area without question. Also, perps have pretended to be a specific occupation to get the access that occupation would allow. Example would be a perp pretending to be from the gas company and knocking on a door saying there is a problem in the area, and the homeowner lets them in the house and once inside he makes his move.

My list names some occupations that would not raise questions if personnel is seen. Also could include on the list mail delivery and newspaper delivery people, as those services happen daily. Then you have package delivery services which could be in and out barely get more than a glance from neighbors, maybe less than daily but still often enough to scope things out if they wanted to. Once they know the situation they can do what BTK did--go back another time and on some ruse gain entry to a home.

LE says evidence shows Sierra made it either to the driveway outside her door or to the end of the driveway beyond the door. They have not clarified which it is, for reasons of their own. But, LE has also said there is no evidence of foul play. Yet, it seems likely that Sierra has indeed met with foul play of some sort.

Whisper is the "warehouse" the big building on the right that is next to Sierra's property? I saw this long ago, while looking at maps, it was a junk storage, has it since been turned into a warehouse? TIA

Yep, but it is on the property, not next to it. It appears 1/2 of the parcel is residential and the other half is commercial. They are 2 acre parcels.

....Oh, wait a minute, are you talking about the parcel next to theirs? They also have some sort of commercial thing going on or so it appears. Lots of cars back there.

Many perps with cases like this are current or former security guards. They are drawn to this type of work.

I still have to remember how I found out the landlord has two parcels. It was on line and public. I want to know where the other one is. The numbers weren't far apart.

Holy Cow! I just noticed something in Amanda's archive #14...of the property. It appears the warehouse area of Sierra's property is elevated. If I am correct, anyone standing outside of the warehouse has an eagle's view of the house. They could see anyone coming and going from the property at any time.

I need to get out there with a good set of binoculars...

Here is an example of the property pic I saw. Is this a new version? Note the roof over what I saw as junk before.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18-Paquita-Espana-Ct-Morgan-Hill-CA-95037/19843057_zpid/

I have noticed the changes that storage structure shows depending on which map you view. Google shows it as junk with no roof. Your map is Bing, showing what looks like a new roof over what was in Google that junky area. Yet, in the real estate listing map Whisperer posted just a few posts back, that junk area in front of the storage building is not showing at all?

Would like to know which is the most current and with that how current. IOW, what is there now, and is it the same as what was there on March 16?

Holy Cow! I just noticed something in Amanda's archive #14...of the property. It appears the warehouse area of Sierra's property is elevated. If I am correct, anyone standing outside of the warehouse has an eagle's view of the house. They could see anyone coming and going from the property at any time.

fishbowl

I have noticed the changes that storage structure shows depending on which map you view. Google shows it as junk with no roof. Your map is Bing, showing what looks like a new roof over what was in Google that junky area. Yet, in the real estate listing map Whisperer posted just a few posts back, that junk area in front of the storage building is not showing at all?

Would like to know which is the most current and with that how current. IOW, what is there now, and is it the same as what was there on March 16?

All I can tell you is that the buisness is still operating. I am surprised the warehouse is elevated. Did they reconstruct it?

I had to wonder if when Rick decided to rent this property if he offered construction services and that is what we see. Just a thought.

I just keep going back over and over in my mind the prominent placement of the bag (with "neatly" folded clothes including undergarments), and then the cuffs and condoms. I really think this is a taunt. I think this is revenge. We certainly know there are three families extremely angry at her father...who else would be angry enough to seek this type of revenge?

I can see how a perp could be on that property, drive around and exit the side gate and park right there, hidden behind the wall/bush/fence...out of view. The car would be parked right there at the edge of the driveway and not be noticed..till it entered the cul-de-sac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52