Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #13 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheer: yay! Finally the real info that I've found to be crucial all along begins to be making its way into the light of day! :cheer:

Off to go catch up!

BBM Awwwww ow interesting Smooth...now what is it you tease.....

A dweller in that cul de sac has stated on another site to forget the family. She has been putting up the yellow ribbons and posters at the beginning.

HER QUOTE:

<Modsnip>

So it seems it is a very definite reason and why our Admin Mods will not allow talk of them as well...OK I agree now btw.

Feel sick with relief we are now talking about the business at no. 18!!!

There's no way someone invests in plant like that and then leaves it within the year.

I hadn't thought of the concept that Sierra may have been targeted for knowing something rather than this be a sexual crime. My concern was the access and familiarity with her. Have the cogs spinning now Portabella on scenarios that don't involve abduction for sexual assault/sadism. It opens up new possibilities that fit better with demeanour I find disturbing, the staging and the lack of clarity with regards to the sharks photo.

Hopefully we don't know about who belongs at no.18 for good cause, their timeline, and don't know how dodgy the sent photo may be.

To confirm the LLC is canceled, go to http://Kepler.sos.ca.gov.

Under business search, press the Limited Liability Company button, then drop down and fill in the name of business: COL of USA, LLC.

It will take you to one record. Still don't Know what to make of that because the name is in the property records. The record shows the address, etc.

So in reality even though the address is still showing near Sirra/s home. They actually are not doing businees there any longer correct? Or am I confused here.:waitasec:

If there are any locals maybe you can answer, 'cuz i couldn't find it...yet...are the city and county offices, and any divisions associated with, open on Fridays?? My city office, etc, is only open Mon- thurs...wondering if the same there. thanks

Okay, I have something to ask. The warehouse in the pic that Whisperer pointed out as elevated. When I look at that plus another buildings nearby, there are many cars and pick up trucks parked by them. How old would this pic from map have been? It seems there is alot of movement that would be associated with said buildings? There's a driving path not a road, that swings in front of the driveway to the right to this 'warehouse looking building'. People therefore driving in and out would have easily seen Sierra every morning or possibly in the afternoon's on her walk back. I have to say it, I'm really hoping and praying the authorities have gone through this area /community with a fine toothcomb. Have they interviewed everyone connected with all of these buildings or businesses or whatever they are now? I just am curious if the pics with all the cars parked there is one that was taken after Sierra moved in? As again, that's a whole section of industrial businesses right at her doorstep.

Please look past any spelling or grammar errors in my posts! I'm not bad at spelling or grammar...but the iPad auto correcting while I type fast is annoying!

I would like to know how that business was operated since last October when Sierra moved into the home.

Some businesses are online only even if they have inventory stored locally. In that case, there would be no customer traffic in and out. But there could be workers from time to time stocking shelves and/or readying orders for shipment. There could also be security personnel onsite at specific times of day or night.

Some business are both online and local, in which case there might be even more workers hired to handle customers who visit the business location. And of course this type of setup would mean not just the additional workers but customers would be in a position to see comings and goings from the home.

Both setups allow for deliveries and package pick-up services, which could be either scheduled or requested as needed.

The issue with this business (at least for me) is whether a business operating there means more vehicle traffic in and out--not specifically at the time of day that Sierra vanished but at any time on any days, i.e., more people with means to become aware that Sierra lived there and was at times alone lengthens the potential list of suspects.

A dweller in that cul de sac has stated on another site to forget the family. She has been putting up the yellow ribbons and posters at the beginning.

HER QUOTE:

<modsnip>

So it seems it is a very definite reason and why our Admin Mods will not allow talk of them as well...OK I agree now btw.

Now that is interesting! Wonder what the something she knows is, and why she can't tell.

Search for Sierra LaMar Persists

Search crews, made up of between five to seven people, were dispatched to the same 20-mile radius that volunteers have focused on during previous searches.

This time, however, searchers scoured terrain in that zone that hadn&#8217;t been canvassed before.

&#8220;We focused a lot on new areas that we haven&#8217;t searched before,&#8221; said Brian Miller, a family friend of the LaMars and a search-and-rescue organizer. &#8220;We stayed within the 20-mile radius and looked at areas of interest.&#8221;

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/volunteers-630fafb6

I think that there is something to be learned from looking at the timeline again and making some hypothetical scenarios that would fit within the constraints of the timeline.

Option 1.

1. Sierra took her own picture willingly and tweeted it at 6.29.
2. Sierra sent her friend a text at 7.11 regarding classwork.
3. The phone was discarded on Palm ave. at 7.15.

Given the short amount of time between the text and the phone being tossed, it would stand to reason that she was not attacked in the house. The abduction happened after she had left the house but was still in her yard.

Option 2.

1. Sometime after her mother last saw her at 6.10 or whenever it was, someone came into the house and forced her to send the picture.
2. That person also made her send a message to a friend at 7.11.
3. She was removed forcibly from the property and her phone was disposed of at 7.15.

This scenario seems highly unlikely to me, because the fact that she did not reply back to the friend that she sent the 7.11 text message would certainly be more of a signal that something was wrong when she failed to show up for school.

So I am leaning toward the first scenario, and would wager that it was someone she knew who ultimately abducted her. I say ultimately because I think it was not initially an abduction, but she went along willingly.

I read her recent twitter posts again and noticed quite a few references to possible romantic interests. One of her tweets that stood out to me said something to the effect of a relationship being between two people, and no one else need know about it or be involved. Another tweet said something about her wanting someone to do something really romantic. I know her parents and sister claim that she had no love interests, but I think that she may have kept it to herself if she felt that her family would have a negative opinion of the person or the relationship.

... I read her recent twitter posts again and noticed quite a few references to possible romantic interests. One of her tweets that stood out to me said something to the effect of a relationship being between two people, and no one else need know about it or be involved. Another tweet said something about her wanting someone to do something really romantic. I know her parents and sister claim that she had no love interests, but I think that she may have kept it to herself if she felt that her family would have a negative opinion of the person or the relationship.

Snipped by me. I could see this, though I'd think she might have confided in her closest girlfriend from Fremont if that was the case, but maybe there's a reason she didn't. I can see her not confiding in anyone from her new school ... she was probably still under "social scrutiny" there. And she might have not confided in a family member, as you note.

While most girls like to talk about boys they like with their friends, it's not always the case. My daughter occasionally sees a boy whom her friends know little about. He lives in a nearby town and is a year older, so they have different friend groups. IMO, she's afraid he wouldn't fit in with hers. Luckily, she's up front about him with me (and I like him).

Now that is interesting! Wonder what the something she knows is, and why she can't tell.

:dunno: I hope this isn't a person who is using someone else's tragedy in order to get attention for herself.

:dunno: I hope this isn't a person who is using someone else's tragedy in order to get attention for herself.

Me, too! It is beyond evil for putrid attention seekers to insert themselves into a missing child's case to try to feel respected and loved.

Okay, I have something to ask. The warehouse in the pic that Whisperer pointed out as elevated. When I look at that plus another buildings nearby, there are many cars and pick up trucks parked by them. How old would this pic from map have been? It seems there is alot of movement that would be associated with said buildings? There's a driving path not a road, that swings in front of the driveway to the right to this 'warehouse looking building'. People therefore driving in and out would have easily seen Sierra every morning or possibly in the afternoon's on her walk back. I have to say it, I'm really hoping and praying the authorities have gone through this area /community with a fine toothcomb. Have they interviewed everyone connected with all of these buildings or businesses or whatever they are now? I just am curious if the pics with all the cars parked there is one that was taken after Sierra moved in? As again, that's a whole section of industrial businesses right at her doorstep.
Good questions. I hope whoever is interviewing Marlene this week will ask her about them because LE appears to be very quiet on this case.

In one news report it was stated that "it is the 2nd day for LE to take heavy equipment into the backyard". I wonder if the backyard was really that giant warehouse or the big building with all the trucks behind it.

So in reality even though the address is still showing near Sirra/s home. They actually are not doing businees there any longer correct? Or am I confused here.:waitasec:

Yes, it looks like it because Mr. O has a current DBA license through 2016, and lists 18 --- as the business address. The phone # is still active.

She is a court reporter who has supported the search efforts tirelessly from the start, and seems to already have plenty of positive social interactions outside of all of this. From reading her twitters, she's an active, positive personality that has quite a cute sense of humor. IMO, you needn't worry about her motives.

Just an FYI, she's well aware of our sporadic attention to her twitter, and finds it quite amusing. She says hi to us in an earlier tweet.

All JMO

Well, LE has done what appears to be an exhaustive investigation. They appear to be leaving no stone unturned. Yet the family was "cleared" very early on, almost immediately. And that has not changed. No one has been ruled out but those cleared continue to remain "cleared."

I find it hard to believe that with the depth of this investigation to date LE has not looked very, very closely at those closest to Sierra. That's protocol in most cases. So LE having "cleared" them early on and not implying in any way since that the situation has changed one iota means something. IMO, the family members have airtight alibis that have been corroborated, and there is some sort of proof that Sierra was alive and well when those close to her last saw her that morning.

And with that, I suppose it is possible that a near neighbor might have information in that regard, and that LE has asked her not to speak of it. I do hope that is what's going on because while we would like all the information we can possibly get, bogus info is the last thing we want to hear.

I would rather hear an ugly truth than a lie.

Well, LE has done what appears to be an exhaustive investigation. They appear to be leaving no stone unturned. Yet the family was "cleared" very early on, almost immediately. And that has not changed. No one has been ruled out but those cleared continue to remain "cleared."

I find it hard to believe that with the depth of this investigation to date LE has not looked very, very closely at those closest to Sierra. That's protocol in most cases. So LE having "cleared" them early on and not implying in any way since that the situation has changed one iota means something. IMO, the family members have airtight alibis that have been corroborated, and there is some sort of proof that Sierra was alive and well when those close to her last saw her that morning.

And with that, I suppose it is possible that a near neighbor might have information in that regard, and that LE has asked her not to speak of it. I do hope that is what's going on because while we would like all the information we can possibly get, bogus info is the last thing we want to hear.

I would rather hear an ugly truth than a lie.

My feeling is that LE thoroughly vetted the family before doing anything else. The word "cleared" was used at the beginning and it still holds true. However, until a POI is identified, it is typical LE-speak to say everyone is a suspect until they find out what happened. Remember, to arrest someone, they need unimpeachable evidence which isn't that easy, considering the DA has one shot and one shot only to prove the POI guilty. The evidence needed would be even stronger if the victim has not been found. They are a wily bunch, and for good reason.

The neighbor, as stated above, is working tirelessly on this case. She only knew Sierra from a distance to wave to her. This lady deserves a medal for her upbeat, positive attitude, and countless hours spent on the case. More neighbors should be like her! She is sticking up for the family with that statement and probably said "she knew" as reinforcement. Doubt she knows a lot more than that. IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728