Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

:seeya: JMO, but we MIGHT hear about that Handbag one day ... I sure hope so ...

New info about the Handbag was revealed by Marlene in the AMW Episode Friday night ... I looked for a link and "official transcript" but it is not up yet.

Anyway, Marlene said that she put "lunch money" in Sierra's Handbag and zipped it up.

So ... was there $$$$$ found inside the Handbag, near or around the Handbag -- or -- did the "perp" steal the $$$$$ that was in the Handbag and LE never found any money there ? Or, could it be that Marlene got confused and did not put money in the Handbag on the day that Sierra went "missing", and maybe got her days mixed up ?

So many possibilities ... sure would like to know if LE found any $$$$$ in or around that Handbag ...

JMO and MOO ...

I don't remember that part of the AMW show (the mention of money going into the Juicy bag)...
Was that really mentioned? Maybe I was sleeping...
If she put $$ into the bag, that means she saw what was in it and if it was neatly packed. Could she have repacked it? Wow- lots of questions...

I don't remember that part of the AMW show (the mention of money going into the Juicy bag)...
If she put $$ into the bag, that means she saw what was in it and if it was neatly packed. Could she have repacked it? Wow- lots of questions...

BBM
Yes, I also heard ML say the same. She put SL's lunch money in the purse and zipped it up. I DVR'd the show and just replayed it to make sure.

Steve,
Marlene says she put lunch money in Sierra's purse and zipped it up.

Yes, when she put the money in she saw what was in it, at least at the time.

It was a rather convenient answer that she had not mentioned before, to many future questions.

How did you know what was in the bag?
How did your fresh fingerprints and DNA get on the bag.

To name just a few.

IF the car that was stolen that morning WAS the Jetta as we have no confirmation that it was- just coincidental. I just went back to the Hinky Meter to get the info of the stolen car case and discovered that it no longer exists :what: The Hinky Meter that is... not the case...

Karina Rusk, news reporter from NBC Bay Area emailed me back with information on the stolen vehicle on Palm Dr on 3/16. She also asked about a white sedan, and I wrote her back that a detective had contacted one of Sierra's friends about a white Dodge Dynasty and asked whether she recognized the vehicle I gave her the name of the Twitter account in case she wants to tweet her to get more information.

From Karina Rusk, ABC news reporter:

On May 10, 2012, at 12:41 PM, "Rusk, Karina" <Karina.Rusk@abc.com> wrote
"I have finally gotten confirmation that this stolen vehicle had nothing to do with Sierra&#8217;s case. It also involved the theft of a trailer. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Have you heard anything about a white sedan being involved in the case? Thanks, Karina"

Steve,
Marlene says she put lunch money in Sierra's purse and zipped it up.

Yes, when she put the money in she saw what was in it, at least at the time.

It was a rather convenient answer that she had not mentioned before, to many future questions.

How did you know what was in the bag?
How did your fresh fingerprints and DNA get on the bag.

To name just a few.

Yes, but Marlene leaves the house at 6 am and Sierra doesn't leave until approximately 7:10 am, so what ever Marlene may have say in the handbag could have changed over the course of the next hour. In otherwords, whatever Marlene saw in the handbag was not necessarily in the handbag at the time Sierra left.

Plus, the handbag could have had a zip pocket on the outside. Are you indicating that Marlene, this woman that has kept this search going on for 2 months now, had something to do with her daughters disappearance?

Yes, but Marlene leaves the house at 6 am and Sierra doesn't leave until approximately 7:10 am, so what ever Marlene may have say in the handbag could have changed over the course of the next hour. In otherwords, whatever Marlene saw in the handbag was not necessarily in the handbag at the time Sierra left.

Plus, the handbag could have had a zip pocket on the outside. Are you indicating that Marlene, this woman that has kept this search going on for 2 months now, had something to do with her daughters disappearance?

As regards your first comment, that was probably why I said AT THE TIME in my post.

I found it extremely unusual for a mother to put money in her daughter's purse rather than leave it on a counter.
I found it odd she would pay daily instead of on Monday's for an entire week.

In any case, that is information that can easily be verified.
Until a case is solved, no one is cleared.

IF the car that was stolen that morning WAS the Jetta as we have no confirmation that it was- just coincidental. I just went back to the Hinky Meter to get the info of the stolen car case and discovered that it no longer exists :what: The Hinky Meter that is... not the case...

I inquired with the owner of The Hinkey Meter about why the site was not working, and she wrote me and said that she closed the site, and that it is for sale.

I inquired with the owner of The Hinkey Meter about why the site was not working, and she wrote me and said that she closed the site, and that it is for sale.

off topic, but I wonder why she closed the Hinkey Meter?....I thought that site was awesome, with great people.

off topic, but I wonder why she closed the Hinkey Meter?....I thought that site was awesome, with great people.

It had to do with personal issues.
It was not a reflection on the site itself.

She has explained what was going on with her life and I wish her
all the best.

Hello,

I'm new here, and have been reading for a few days on this case and a few others.

I just read this on Karina Rusk's Twitter:

New dive team searches today in Coyote Reservoir in #FindSierraLaMar. Unit is using new sonar equipment which produces 3-D images.

https://twitter.com/#!/karinanews

ETA: They have searched this reservoir in the past, so it's interesting they are going back with new equipment.

BBM:

:seeya: JMO, but we MIGHT hear about that Handbag one day ... I sure hope so ...

New info about the Handbag was revealed by Marlene in the AMW Episode Friday night ... I looked for a link and "official transcript" but it is not up yet.

Anyway, Marlene said that she put "lunch money" in Sierra's Handbag and zipped it up.

So ... was there $$$$$ found inside the Handbag, near or around the Handbag -- or -- did the "perp" steal the $$$$$ that was in the Handbag and LE never found any money there ? Or, could it be that Marlene got confused and did not put money in the Handbag on the day that Sierra went "missing", and maybe got her days mixed up ?

So many possibilities ... sure would like to know if LE found any $$$$$ in or around that Handbag ...

JMO and MOO ...

If Marlene put money into her handbag, it would seem to me that she may not have actually spoken or interacted with Sierra that morning. She could have put the money in her purse the evening before, or perhaps Sierra was in the shower and she did it before leaving for work, or maybe Sierra was still asleep when she left for work. To put money in a zipped location in her handbag indicates to me that it was something that she did regularly and Sierra would know where to look for the money. It does not seem like something you would do if Sierra was right there.
This also speaks to the relationship that the two of them had. If Sierra was comfortable with having mom put money in a zippered pocket, she did not have a whole lot to hide, and they must have been on fairly good terms. Even at the age of 15, a woman's purse is a woman's purse.

It had to do with personal issues.
It was not a reflection on the site itself.

She has explained what was going on with her life and I wish her
all the best.

thank you, I found out the reason and I wish her the very best.

If Marlene put money into her handbag, it would seem to me that she may not have actually spoken or interacted with Sierra that morning. She could have put the money in her purse the evening before, or perhaps Sierra was in the shower and she did it before leaving for work, or maybe Sierra was still asleep when she left for work. To put money in a zipped location in her handbag indicates to me that it was something that she did regularly and Sierra would know where to look for the money. It does not seem like something you would do if Sierra was right there.
This also speaks to the relationship that the two of them had. If Sierra was comfortable with having mom put money in a zippered pocket, she did not have a whole lot to hide, and they must have been on fairly good terms. Even at the age of 15, a woman's purse is a woman's purse.

That is a great point! It did suggest a lack of personal contact at the time of the money being placed.
So did she just walk over to Sierra's purse in her presence and help herself to the compartments?

It also shows a lack of respect, boundaries, and privacy.

O/T, have you ever been "Little Miss Trouble"? LoL.

As regards your first comment, that was probably why I said AT THE TIME in my post.

I found it extremely unusual for a mother to put money in her daughter's purse rather than leave it on a counter.
I found it odd she would pay daily instead of on Monday's for an entire week.

In any case, that is information that can easily be verified.
Until a case is solved, no one is cleared.

:seeya:

BBM: Reading this made me think of something regarding the "lunch money" that Marlene mentioned on the AMW Episode Friday night :

A lot of schools have those "debit type cards" where you pre-pay and "swipe" the card when you go to get your lunch ...

I wonder IF the school had this type of system in place -- OR -- if they had it where you pay cash $$$$$, use the debit, or both ?

Oh, one more thing in your post I want to respond to:

Putting the "lunch money" on a counter or in another location -- or -- handing it to her makes sense because 15 year old girls do NOT like their mother going through their purses, or any of their belongings ! :shakehead::shakehead:

So did Marlene put this "lunch money" in Sierra's purse on a regular basis, or just that day ?

:moo:

Hello,

I'm new here, and have been reading for a few days on this case and a few others.

New dive team searches today in Coyote Reservoir in #FindSierraLaMar. Unit is using new sonar equipment which produces 3-D images.

ETA: They have searched this reservoir in the past, so it's interesting they are going back with new equipment.

I just looked back at news articles and found several around 5/2 that they were going to search Anderson Dam and Coyote Reservoirs. They'd searched Coyote Creek and Percolation Ponds near Monterey Highway, but I don't ever recall reading that they actually went into Coyote Reservoir behind Anderson Dam.

Your post caught my attention because I've been wondering for weeks ever since they started searching lakes and creeks why they hadn't yet gone into Coyote Reservoir next to Anderson near Gilroy.

I just looked back at news articles and found several around 5/2 that they were going to search Anderson Dam and Coyote Reservoirs. They'd searched Coyote Creek and Percolation Ponds near Monterey Highway, but I don't ever recall reading that they actually went into Coyote Reservoir behind Anderson Dam.

This article indicates they did, and I thought I had read it previously, my apologies if not true.

"In the beginning of the week, the teams searched Parkway Lakes, Anderson and Coyote reservoirs," Cardoza said. "They were unable to get to Almaden and Guadalupe reservoirs, so they'll be resuming with them early next week."

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles...rra-lamar-to-pick-up-again-next-week-23384c99'

:seeya:

BBM: Reading this made me think of something regarding the "lunch money" that Marlene mentioned on the AMW Episode Friday night :

A lot of schools have those "debit type cards" where you pre-pay and "swipe" the card when you go to get your lunch ...

I wonder IF the school had this type of system in place -- OR -- if they had it where you pay cash $$$$$, use the debit, or both ?

Oh, one more thing in your post I want to respond to:

Putting the "lunch money" on a counter or in another location -- or -- handing it to her makes sense because 15 year old girls do NOT like their mother going through their purses, or any of their belongings ! :shakehead::shakehead:

So did Marlene put this "lunch money" in Sierra's purse on a regular basis, or just that day ?

:moo:

Right. Like the great point LMC brought out, it seems strange to do when you are supposedly right there saying your good-byes and have a nice days, over to, now hand me your purse so I can put money in it!

It may very well use a debit system and it would be interesting to know the answer to that, and how often it was replenished and when. Or if it was another day another dollar type payment situation, as it seems with Marlene's statement.

I only saw AMW once, but I got the impression, Marlene put lunch money in Sierra'natures on a daily basis.

Hello,

:seeya: Hello and Welcome ! Thank You for this update on the search !

:wagon::wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member