Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is disgusting and appalling. Today a poster pointed out to me his wife/GF is likely also one of his Victim's. He impregnated her at roughly Sierra's age. As hard as i find it i guess i should hold out some compassion for her. I hope her Family is there for her as this unfolds and she is receptive. She has 2 children's futures to think about. I would want them far away from his Family and hopefully turn her life around. Starting with the mindset. :moo:

If she was an involuntary participant in conceiving his babies (plural), she had every opportunity to tell this to LE. I don't feel sorry for her. I do have sympathy for her child and unborn child.

I hope CPS:
-visits the teeny-tiny RV where she and this were couch surfing and decides whether it is inhabitable for that many people and 2 children,
-drug tests her NOW,
-drug tests her during the delivery of this baby,
-checks and busts her child's immunization record (which I'll bet is non-existent even though she could get FREE care at the health department)
-busts her for any lapses in her FREE prenatal care she should be receiving, and
-continues to make frequently checks on this mom until the day her kids turn 18

I read a post (same place that said he went fishing) that said go read the mercury news to see what his father was charged with. Im curious also!

Wow, I just read AGT's father is a registered sex offender.

I thought that might be him on the Megan's Law website!

I also found a man matching AGT's father that has a criminal case in May of 2011 but I can't find what for.

Just because I'm curious...has AGT's dad been in jail a long time or is this recent?

I dont know im looking!
Im in the archives of the mercury news
I found a rapist named A garcia!
Another garcia involved in a gang related death hes doing 24 yrs.

I dont know his fathers name....Im going by Garcia!

According to imate records he's being transferred. Wonder where to?

I also found a man matching AGT's father that was arrested May of 2011 but I can't find what for.

Are you allowed to post a name?

Just because I'm curious...has AGT's dad been in jail a long time or is this recent?

If the father is in county jail, then the term is one day short of one year. Prison is reserved for more serious crimes.

girl reported a man assaulted her with some kind of electric device, possibly a stun gun, and tried to get her into a red compact car, possibly with tinted windows. The suspect was described as a Hispanic man with a hooded sweatshirt
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...describes-attempted-abduction-daughter-willow

Thank-you for posting this.

I clearly remember this incident.

This attempted abduction happened on March 26th. It was March 28th when LE made the DNA link to AGT and started following him.

Knowing what we know now, it would seem that the perp in this attempted abduction could very well have been AGT.

How many other victims are there? He must have gotten away with many, many crimes, to so boldy attempt an abduction in broad daylight, when LE was on the lookout for Sierra. 5:30 pm in the afternoon? A Tazer? Wow.

How many more are there, AGT?

Thank-you for posting this.

I clearly remember this incident.

This attempted abduction happened on March 26th. It was March 28th when LE made the DNA link to AGT and started following him.

Knowing what we know now, it would seem that the perp in this attempted abduction could very well have been AGT.

How many other victims are there? He must have gotten away with many, many crimes, to so boldy attempt an abduction in broad daylight, when LE was on the lookout for Sierra. 5:30 pm in the afternoon? A Tazer? Wow.

How many more are there, AGT?

There seems to be way too many coincidences, so I think it must be related. But I wonder why they mentioned he may be linked to the 3 other attacks but not this one. I wonder if its a CYA type of thing.

I also found a man matching AGT's father that has a criminal case in May of 2011 but I can't find what for.

OOPS my bad.. LaMar's father is a registered sex offender! I'm sorry if I spread a rumor!

I can't find where to go to vote for TES to receive a free car/truck. Please post a link. :)

Just post the article then and posters can find it.

I'm trying to find a msm site I'm allowed to link.

If you Google Antonlin Garcia Torres + his mom's first name + divorce you'll find it LOL

Am I even allowed to put that? :waitasec:

If the father is in county jail, then the term is one day short of one year. Prison is reserved for more serious crimes.

That is normally true but here in CA, many offenders have been moved to County Jails from State Prison due to overcrowding and budget restrictions. They have also granted many non-violent offenders early release from parole.

There seems to be way too many coincidences, so I think it must be related. But I wonder why they mentioned he may be linked to the 3 other attacks but not this one. I wonder if its a CYA type of thing.
It could be the 28th incident the mother doesn't want her daughter to testify or for some reason the DA wants to hold this incident for later use when they are able to work things out via law and maybe the victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti