Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337804171.034584.jpg

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Not sure how this was supposed to be interpreted, did LE REALLY believe Sierra was alive as of May 9? Or they were just saying that to the public? Wasn't the suspect under surveillance then? He would've lead them to her. Maybe I am misreading it?

"Although authorities said that they believed Sierra was alive as of May 9, Klaas said he doesn't think investigators were providing the public with false hope."

http://pleasanton.patch.com/articles/sierra-lamar-murder-arrest-extremely-rare-849b711a

I think it just a mess of a sentence...LE never believed it, but MK is saying it was not "false hope" to be saying so...he though people would not be as invested in searching.

But honestly, to those who are out searching fields, woods, etc...does anyone really think they are searching for a live person, especially weeks or months later? JMO

I am going by last name Garcia, on the assumption that AGT fathers name is Garcia and mothers maiden or newly married name is Torres.

I found a Garcia that resides in MH, has been arrested, and is a RSO
I bet in their local phone book there are many Garcia's with a common first name to boot.

Until it is reported in the MSN then I won't go there anymore, but when it does...boy do I have some things to moo about.

Now i have a question is his father garcia and a step father torres?

No. In a lot (not all) of the Latino community, they have both parent's last names. Garcia is his father's name and Torres is his mother's maiden name. Mother's maiden is always the last name listed.

So you would be: Eileen Rodriguez-Gonzales
Rodriguez (your dad)-Gonzales (your mother).

Not sure how this was supposed to be interpreted, did LE REALLY believe Sierra was alive as of May 9? Or they were just saying that to the public? Wasn't the suspect under surveillance then? He would've lead them to her. Maybe I am misreading it?

"Although authorities said that they believed Sierra was alive as of May 9, Klaas said he doesn't think investigators were providing the public with false hope."

http://pleasanton.patch.com/articles/sierra-lamar-murder-arrest-extremely-rare-849b711a

Well, they were hoping he would lead them to her. Just because he didn't doesn't mean she isn't alive. He knew he was being monitored it turned out, so whether she is alive or dead, he wasn't going to go to where she was. I still think there's the possibility he or someone else may have held her captive
(which doesn't rely on her surviving just because he is there with her, necessarily), although that isn't likely. I think Klaas knew people were using their common sense, and he was keeping hope alive. He has said many times that, to the family, they are going to believe she is alive until proven otherwise no matter what. The family are the only ones owed anything, imo, and they are still going on the belief Sierra is alive.

I am going by last name Garcia, on the assumption that AGT fathers name is Garcia and mothers maiden or newly married name is Torres.

I found a Garcia that resides in MH, has been arrested, and is a RSO

According to ancestry.com, mom is Torres, dad is Garcia. no first name given though.

***O/T****

TES desperately needs more votes for the Toyota give-away. TES only has 15% of the votes between all 5 highlighted today. Today is the only day to vote for TES.

ETA: See Tricia's notice above at the top of the page in the Notice section.

Is today the voting-I sign up for the remind me and did not get an e-mail?

Is today the voting-I sign up for the remind me and did not get an e-mail?

Today is the ONLY day to vote and some bears are winning over missing people. (Bears are nice and all, but we need to support Tim)

Still catching up so my apologies if already mentioned.. regarding FS being a so called "victim" of AGT being impregnated by him as a minor near Sierra's age at that time(and am not directing this at anyone but rather the discussion couple pages back) ..

I respectfully, yet strongly disagree does not anyone else see it this way? Are people aware of the ages of the two of them? FS and AGT?

AGT just turned 21 in March.. FS Is 19 years old! They are literally less than 2 years apart in age! I would imagine that not only would the majority of us here have this age difference or greater between our spouse.. but will go It even a step further and state that a good many of us, females as teenagers atleast once were dating a boyfriend that was less than 2 years our senior.. this not only clearly shows that FS was NOT a victim of AGTs ..but that their age difference was not atypical in the least with his only being less than 2years older.

She IMO clearly is NOT a victim on many levels and also due to choosing to slur the real victim here who actually was a child, especially in comparison with the 21 year old perp..

I have to respectfully disagree with you, this is just my opinion. I do believe that FS was technically speaking a "victim" of AGT. Even if there was only a two year age difference and it was consensual, in the state of California it is illegal for an 18 year old to have intercourse with a minor, a minor being defined as anyone under the age of 18. He was also charged with battery, so surely she was a victim of AGT in that situation too. With that said, regardless of what AGT has subjected her to, there is still absolutely no excuse for her behavior.

I wonder why I can't get in. Shows blank page with no info:waitasec:
Did you have any errors?

I am way behind...
But I can't get in to FS's FB... And I wonder what these posts that Sleuthers are referring to are.
TIA

I can make a guess based on some things I found searching, but it would only be a guess, I did not see any news articles with his name.

If I'm allowed I will post the name of the person I think may be his father.

No, don't do that on my account, it is against TOS! I thought I may have missed a MSM article naming his father but it turns out he hasn't been named in the media so no sleuthing.

From the start, Coyote Creek Golf Club Drive held the answer for me. The Kirby Cyn landfill has its address on that drive also. Beginner'sLuck shares this focus but it seems we've struck out, BL, because that area was pretty thoroughly searched, not including the landfill. The adjacent waterways have been checked and~nothing. The landfills were formidable back in early April & as GrainneDhu says, nigh impossible now. Everyone here is frustrated because we want so much to narrow the territory for the searchers.

What A.G.-T.'s family has to say is not a concern for me because the law considers them interested parties. Their testimony is not expected to be objective nor free of prejudice due to relationship to defendant. There is a presumption of bias & loyalty to him rather than to the truth of the matter. The judge will consider that in all of his rulings if their statements are even admitted, and that includes his instructions to the jury.

There is reason to be confident in the coming prosecution's case as Sheriff Smith assured the public (and the reporters) that there is a LOT of direct and circumstantial evidence. None the less, it is sacrilege to leave Sierra out in the wastelands and we need to find her in short meter.

Okay here is my thought I keep forgetting to mention.

Those attacks at safeway and LE waiting to arrest him. It is said they felt they had enough info to go after him but the DA wanted to wait.

Being that he was arrested at Safeway, I wonder if he was on the prowl again and they knew it. Beacause it has been said that he no longer works there. And if he does work there and has been, the LE must have felt very threatend that he was ready to strike.
MOO

Just catching up. My goodness, I think you may absolutely be right about that. I hope LE has enough proof to put this guy away. Because you could be right, and maybe they felt they needed more info on him, but could not wait if he was literally in the act again looking for a victim.

If so, this guy may have committed scores of rapes/killings in the area. That recent link of the old rape in the area sure looks like a similar MO. I agree LE should search that area.

From the start, Coyote Creek Golf Club Drive held the answer for me. The Kirby Cyn landfill has its address on that drive also. Beginner'sLuck shares this focus but it seems we've struck out, BL, because that area was pretty thoroughly searched, not including the landfill. The adjacent waterways have been checked and~nothing. The landfills were formidable back in early April & as GrainneDhu says, nigh impossible now. Everyone here is frustrated because we want so much to narrow the territory for the searchers.

What A.G.-T.'s family has to say is not a concern for me because the law considers them interested parties. Their testimony is not expected to be objective nor free of prejudice due to relationship to defendent. There is a presumption of bias & loyalty to him rather than to the truth of the matter. The judge will consider that in all of his rulings if their statements are even admitted, and that includes his instructions to the jury.

There is reason to be confident in the coming prosecution's case as Sheriff Smith assured the public (and the reporters) that there is a LOT of direct and circumstantial evidence. None the less, it is sacrilege to leave Sierra out in the wastelands and we need to find her in short meter.

Do you have any idea if any sections of Anderson Lake have been searched? Around the boat ramp?

You know, that's the first time I've heard the mother speak, I do honestly feel for her, she hasn't a clue what happened. MOO

All she knows is what her son told her. I feel for her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule