Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sierra has indeed passed, then I hope they DO have video of him driving on her street. They are going to need as much evidence as possible. I worry how this trial would go without a body. I really hope they evidence they have is strong enough. A video of him on her street would be pretty damning.

Here's a question, remember how the neighbor said something along the lines of "trust me, her family had nothing to do with this"? What do you think she meant by that? Do you think maybe she saw the red jetta or maybe knows someone else on the street has a video of the car driving by on the street?

Even if she did know something, regardless, it was obvious to me from day one and I would have said the same thing.

Hazy memory-wasn't there a case - somewhere out there once- where the victim had shoved something in a seat crack? Something like that.

If Sierra has indeed passed, then I hope they DO have video of him driving on her street. They are going to need as much evidence as possible. I worry how this trial would go without a body. I really hope they evidence they have is strong enough. A video of him on her street would be pretty damning.

Here's a question, remember how the neighbor said something along the lines of "trust me, her family had nothing to do with this"? What do you think she meant by that? Do you think maybe she saw the red jetta or maybe knows someone else on the street has a video of the car driving by on the street?

Well, look at where the neighbors homes are. It would depend on which neighbor was talking, and just maybe the neighbors talk to each other, and one that gave the video up, may have talked to the other neighbor, and she KNEW.

Attachments

• halfwaydownblock.jpg
    halfwaydownblock.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 16
On a side note, I am glad people are calling in after the arrest. This could definately help LE place his whereabouts on and around March 16th and hopefully bring them closer to finding her.

My Gosh his Wife/GF sure does look like Sierra. So pretty and young. Is he raping/ killing his Wife/GF over and over again?

This could very well be true. It was said that Ted Bundy attacked women who looked like the girlfriend who rejected him. Fixation.

Trying to think of ways they could PROVE murder without the murder weapon and without the body.. LE said they didn't find blood in his CAR right? But someone had mentioned not to forget they removed evidence bags from an abandoned house and a few other places. Now.. just thinking out loud here.. could they have found a shell casing and enough of Sierra's blood in another location to make them think, beyond a shadow of doubt, that she was killed?

ETA: I feel like LE is very tricky when they give statements. It is read as "blah blah blah", but sometimes they are laying down clues. "No blood evidence was found in the car" could mean no blood was found EVER or just in the car.

ive never heard this. its medical information so it is kept CONFIDENTIAL and theres no way for your employer to know you have one unless you disclose it.

anyway, back to the case at hand. im a newbie and this is my first post btw

several things;

i wonder if AGT was a drug dealer, or someone she might have seen at a party. i wonder if she got in the car willingly. he looks harmless enough.

also, it feels like the state doesnt have enough evidence..but theyre charging him with MURDER. they have stated they dont have blood, dont have a murder weapon...what could they possibly have that indicates murder? kidnapping, yes. is it simply the fact that shes nowhere to be found and there is evidence that the 2 had contact?

im thinking some of the dna evidence must point to a sexual assault, and they are inferring murder based on that. and the fact that the clothes she was wearing that morning were found.

i really hope they have more than that , that substantiates the murder claim. we also saw casey anthony get away because of "reasonable" doubt. for them to risk it, and have double jeopardy attatched...they must be desperate, stupid, or holding back bombshell evidence. and thats what im wondering about..what else could possibly point to murder , that isnt blood or a murder weapon? in my opinion, it should be more than circumstantial if they are charging him with murder.

as an aside, i have a feeling he will deal for the location of her body.especially if they do have more evidence that he sees during discovery.
I was thinking the same thing. I would imagine that fifteen and twenty year olds rarely party together but it's definitely possible. I wonder if they met at a party and were acquaintances after that. I know that teenage parties can be very big at times, so a friend of hers may not necessarily recognize him now. I'm only saying this because I can't imagine AGT, as a stranger to Sierra, thinking he could easily get her into his car without her screaming or a neighbor seeing. Now if he and Sierra knew each other, then all it takes is for him to say something like "Hey, I remember you! I was visiting a friend in your neighborhood...I feel bad that you have to walk in the rain, want a ride?" It's that easy.

Off Topic - People, if anyone is interested to help in this case that is listed here at WS that has just Tracy Pickett listed and nothing more being done on the case, maybe we need to help. I know that everyone is busy, but those who might wish to help in some way, please give some time. Thanks
MO MO - Tracy A Pickett, 14, Joplin, 12 Aug 1992 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Wow!

Mamamia....It is amazing how the way you are helping Sierra goes full circle to helping you find out more about your friend!

Websleuthers are such a terrific, caring, dedicated group of people!

I am sorry you had to experience this tragic event regarding your friend, and I hope you eventually work through it so that you may find some sense of peace! :praying:

Wow!

Mamamia....It is amazing how the way you are helping Sierra goes full circle to helping you find out more about your friend!

Websleuthers are such a terrific, caring, dedicated group of people!

I am sorry you had to experience this tragic event regarding your friend, and I hope you eventually work through it so that you may find some sense of peace! :praying:

No no, this was the post where I was responding to this other missing girl from Missouri, missing in 1992

Originally Posted by Jetaime
I was/am in the same type of situation (as are many of her close friends) and Im here to tell you, even after 20 years and plenty of counseling, that guilt NEVER goes away. The not knowing is the hardest part... but I still have days that I wonder *why am I so lucky?* and is it okay for me to be happy? It's just beyond devastating.

MO MO - Tracy A Pickett, 14, Joplin, 12 Aug 1992 - Websleuths Crime Community

Two things that have been going thru my brain . . .

1) The picture of the body found yesterday on the guerny as they are loading it onto the ME van appears to be very large (nearly the same size as the LEO's standing near the van). Unless Sierra's body was bloated - I highly doubt it is her. She is of slight build (doesn't appear that the body on the guerny is short or thin) and would appear to be much smaller than the one depicted in the photo.

2) I keep thinking the dna found in the red jetta must have been found in the trunk of the car . . . thus leading the PD to believe she was dead.

Even if she did know something, regardless, it was obvious to me from day one and I would have said the same thing.

I never thought her family had anything to do with it either, but I don't think she said that just based on how she felt about it. It seemed like she knew something the public did not yet know. It could be that if she talked to the family, she knew that they had already identified the car and/or suspect as I believe she made that comment before the news about the Jetta came out. Or, she or someone else on the street saw something that morning with their own eyes or on a video. Just a thought.

OT: this thread is going for record length, 72 pages wow!

Hazy memory-wasn't there a case - somewhere out there once- where the victim had shoved something in a seat crack? Something like that.

I remember a case where the a sheriffs daughter (I think) was kidnapped and she left a specific ring in the seat of the car so her husband would know she was there. She also pulled her hair out by the root and left it in the car for evidence. They didn't find her in time, but they got her killer for sure! It's a very sad story, wish I could remember her name....

Still nothing about her shoes.

And possibly a weapon, if he didn't use his hands, or anything he used to subdue her, restrain her, etc.

Of course they may have found some of those things, they did specify no weapon though.

Same here. He can sit in jail and rot for life, I wouldn't push for DP, that's too easy. Let him suffer in General Population, and maybe he will get what he truly deserves, to be raped repeatedly and live a long life that way. The main thing would be to get my daughter home where we can put her to rest.

I disagree. I would not wish that on anyone. My daughter was molested as a child (grade school age) almost every day for 2 years. The perp is in jail and I don't believe there is a long enough sentence for him, but I know he is housed separately. As vile as what he did was, I would not want that (what you said) to happen to him. An eye for an eye and the world goes blind. I don't want him to ever hurt anyone else, but I don't want him assaulted either.

Unfortunately he is eligible for parole any day. Especially because of that, I am glad he was segregated. He went in a pedophile, he will be released a pedophile, but if he had been abused as you suggest, he'd be an ANGRY pedophile, and less likely to leave future victims alive.

ETA: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member