Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, it's much much more than just a health hazzard, that's crime scene evidence.

Yes, I said "also", in addition to evidence.

I don't think they will leave it there. I don't think they are done with the area by a long shot.

It makes no sense to remove the body from the trash can, if that is what happened. Even if they had a confession, LE would still need to prove every aspect of the crime, as confessions are often withdrawn and not even leading LE to the body is always enough. I can't imagine not taking the whole container, intact, to a lab...very strange, if true.

Now that I think about it. They didn't leave the trash can. I'm sure the crime lab people took it. It just didn't need to go to the coroner's office with the body. I just don't understand why they wouldn't just take the whole thing and remove the remains at the coroner and then take the trash can to the crime lab. I'm sure it was removed before the scene was cleared.

So now there is a new WS case if this isn't Sierra. Things just keep getting stranger and stranger.

Someone buys a new trash can to stuff a body into and leaves it some place to be found.

I just check my can is still outside so it not mine . ;-)

Or maybe trying to make it look like it was someone else. They don't come across as the brightest bunch. If the body isn't where LE thought it should be (MH or near) it COULDN'T have been AGT.

jmo

Then who "helped" him and moved the body? His sisters? One of his gang banger friends? His vulgar, big mouth wife?

Holy Cow, I step away from the board long enough to eat a turkey burger and I come back to bodies in trash cans in the middle of the road????? Honestly, I have some serious catching up to do...evidently.:what:

Now that I think about it. They didn't leave the trash can. I'm sure the crime lab people took it. It just didn't need to go to the coroner's office with the body. I just don't understand why they wouldn't just take the whole thing and remove the remains at the coroner and then take the trash can to the crime lab. I'm sure it was removed before the scene was cleared.

They did take the can KGO had footage of the loading it in a van.

Maybe AGT's arraignment was postponed because LE received news of the body found in Pleasanton and believe that there's a great possibility that it's Sierra? The body was found around 11:00 AM. Just a thought.

I really doubt that this has anything to do with Sierra. Doesn't make sense to bring a body from a pretty rural area to a much more populated, and more urban area. I've driven this road many times and it is a pretty busy street. I just don't see any logical connection to the case. I'd be shocked.

Holy Cow, I step away from the board long enough to eat a turkey burger and I come back to bodies in trash cans in the middle of the road????? Honestly, I have some serious catching up to do...evidently.:what:

Don't go eat a full meal. If you do come back and see what we can find ;-)

Maybe AGT's arraignment was postponed because LE received news of the body found in Pleasanton and believe that there's a great possibility that it's Sierra? The body was found around 11:00 AM. Just a thought.

This has been my thought too....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So the trash can was found in the middle of a slightly trafficked road?

Also, Sierra was 5'2". I'm 5'2" and an adult, al biet a small adult. Stretcher looks big but might have a lot of air/contents.

He could have stopped anywhere along the way and found a trash can in any town adding to the commute time. What was his trajectory and might there be a missing trash can along the way?

Also, Sierra was 5'2". I'm 5'2" and an adult, al biet a small adult. Stretcher looks big but might have a lot of air/contents.

He could have stopped anywhere along the way and found a trash can in any town adding to the commute time. What was his trajectory and might there be a missing trash can along the way?

But, where has she been for 2 months?

This has been my thought too....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think so and here is why. The interview with the detective said no other LE have been called in.the delay today I believe is to give AGT to talk to his public defender before he enters a plea.

No apparently it was in the trees along that route.

But, where has she been for 2 months?

Good question and the only reason I'd suspect it's not her unless there have been heavy wind/rains in that area lately, causing the container to fall into the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth