Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pics or it didn't happen."

how about this. if you are interested, i will pm you the number of the person i did the interview with, and the person who did my drug screen (owner/operator).id ask you ask them your questions in general terms though as i did pass my drug screen and am not an idiot and would not willingly disclose my MM status, and would like to keep them in the dark about that part of my private life :)
but it seems your claims have already been disproven if you read a few posts up. :floorlaugh:

Then maybe it's just a random picture? I've been riding up and down her street chasing a random picture, lmaoooooooo.

Have you noticed that there are quite a few homes/businesses that appear to have security cameras? Some even have signs in the yards. Theft of sprinkler heads is big in the area as they are made from copper. I would imagine they would have pretty good cameras at some of those farms.

I am WAAAAY behind, and this may be a stupid question... if he STALKED her before he kidnapped her, (i.e. got to know her habits, schedule, etc.) would you still consider him a stranger? She had never had any social interaction with him, but he knew her.

If, in fact, it turns out that the car that was bothering her WAS his, how do you feel about him being classified a stranger. Per her SM she spoke to that guy at least once, and her words were antagonistic.

I would still consider him a stranger. Sierra never knew him, so to her, he was a stranger.
I also consider him a predator, especially if he was stalking her.

Thanks for telling us! I'm from the upper east coast so i'm not familiar with california's seasonal climate and such depending on the location but I assumed that there may have been at least one warm enough day where Sierra might have gone for a swim or even tanned in her backyard. I was told that this was impossible and that it's NEVER hot and sunny during Oct-March, which I found very hard to believe...anyways, thanks for that useful info!

There is a big difference between NORTHERN California and SOUTHERN. It is much like the difference between New York and Florida.

I lived the first half of my life in Northern Cal and the past decades in Southern. You can sometimes go swimming and tanning in Southern Cal in March, but not in Northern.

There is a big difference between NORTHERN California and SOUTHERN. It is much like the difference between New York and Florida.

I lived the first half of my life in Northern Cal and the past decades in Southern. You can sometimes go swimming and tanning in Southern Cal in March, but not in Northern.

I am about 15 minutes from Sierra, and I would have to respectfully disagree. This year, has been especially warm.

That picture is old. It came when LE asked for the public's help about a car similar to (and then they gave a general stock photo). The next day LE clarified that they already had the car and then media had 2-3 pictures of the actual car. That one in motion being one of them.

Have you noticed that there are quite a few homes/businesses that appear to have security cameras? Some even have signs in the yards. Theft of sprinkler heads is big in the area as they are made from copper. I would imagine they would have pretty good cameras at some of those farms.

Well, lol, in my riding for over an hour now, this is about the closet picture that would even come close to the position the car would have been in when this picture was taken, and if you go on google earth, then you can rotate the picture to see where about the cam would be taking that one from, and I can't see anything as close to the ground as it would need to be to get this.

And also, I had to mirror the actual picture to get this shot.

Attachments

• surveillance-footage.jpg
    surveillance-footage.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 58
  • possible1.jpg
    possible1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 65
That picture is old. It came when LE asked for the public's help about a car similar to (and then they gave a general stock photo). The next day LE clarified that they already had the car and then media had 2-3 pictures of the actual car. That one in motion being one of them.

With a black hood, a stock picture??

I think so too, so I keep riding up and down the street looking for that big tree in the background and what looks to be the roof of a home behind the tree, but so far only one place might work, but some things don't add up in it.

Thanks, Mamamia, for checking this out!:rocker:

Then maybe it's just a random picture? I've been riding up and down her street chasing a random picture, lmaoooooooo.

no its the same car if you look at the other le photo of the car while its parked the car has two different sets of wheels a pair of one kind in the front (look bigger and aftermarket) and the pair in the back (look factory or stock and smaller) and in the photo/surveillance snippet you can see that the wheels look different i dont remember exactly what page the photo is on of it parked but if you look around a little its on here some where

Nothing is private about a murdered child!
the parents know believe me....
National TV is what is trying to find her....
Sierra did nothing wrong why wouldnt you want TV to tell her story about what happend to her!

Her friends are kids young kids they know she isnt comming back.
they type on twitter that they dont think he is dead but they know its wishfull thinking!

Its been way to long and these kids know!
Parents have spoken to them...

they need to find her and have a service for her

You misunderstood what I was referring. The post I commented on had to do with her being sexually assaulted and the DNA.

A lot of times they do not disclose this because of respect to the family.

I still don't know how to link...

But if you go to SEARCH on top blue heading of each page...

Type in Websleuths Lingo...

You will find a listing of this thread.

It is about three pages, and will provide you with much of the acronyms/lingo you may need!:seeya:

HTH = (Hope This Helps)

While you are at it..
I still don't know what WRT stands for! :smile:

Found it..That's just what I needed! Thanks :)

This year--I don't think our "cold season" even began until late November. Weather was definitely throwing us off. And some days it's cold (well, our definition of cold...anything below 70..lol) and the next day it's HOT

I think I've pulled out the glove/beenies a total of 3 times. It's been a warm one! We've even had warm rain. weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member