Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. Seems like they would rather catch him about to commit the act, imo. I think there was some politicking going on between the DA and LE on whether or not they have enough evidence and whatnot, and they also realized he wasn't going to the body. I definitely have a hard time believing it was for public safety reasons, especially if AGT knew his car was impounded and he knew he was a POI.

BBM - I agree completely

I also think I remember reading they had reason to believe he might have become a flight risk.

yea idk I feel like its too much of a coincidence that they arrested him in the safeway parking lot. the same place where he has been accused of all those crimes and the same place he used to work. why wouldnt they just arrest him at his house. strange.

I just think it was a matter of finally getting the OK from the DA office . And since they were tailing him 24/7 when they got the ok it happened to be there.

yea idk I feel like its too much of a coincidence that they arrested him in the safeway parking lot. the same place where he has been accused of all those crimes and the same place he used to work. why wouldnt they just arrest him at his house. strange.

I don't know, MH is not teeny tiny, but it's not huge with tons of shopping options. Plus most people tend to go to the same grocery store or two anyway, even if they do have several options. It was probably just a place he frequented on a regular basis, imo.

Ok guys- I am so sorry but...

THAT BAG IS STILL BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME...

So the clothes in it were hers that she was wearing that day correct? And 'neatly folded'. So if he grabs her and rapes her- wouldn't the clothes have signs of that and be ripped and torn- thus 'neatly folded' and the uncertainty if they were spare clothes wouldn't have been the way to describe them.

Or he grabs her and she dies- from asthma etc... is he the type that is sophisticated enough to calmly strip her and fold the clothes after??? He doesn't strike me the type tbh.

Unless someone else and I'm guessing female- found the bag in his car and folded the stuff and disposed of it?

I reckon we should have a bag thread...

To my way of thinking, it takes no extra time to fold clothes to fit in a small bag than try and jam them in a bit at a time if it is a tight fit.

This is the simplest explanation for the bag I come up with. He takes her somewhere and commits his crime. Returns to the car with her clothes. He can't leave the bag with Sierra's body as it will make the body easier to find ... she is not buried. Perhaps the clothes are soiled in some way. He folds them so they can fit in the bag neatly, without touching his car seat perhaps. Perhaps the shoes don't fit in, or maybe they are wet or muddy. They are thrown into the bottom of a bin at the first opportunity to avoid soiling the car. Keeping in mind the books are likely in the car too, and may have been dumped with the bag, there is a reason the shoes are not.

He can't keep the bag in his car or hide it in his trailer or anywhere else. So he goes back as close to where he took Sierra as he dares, to a place he knows he is unlikely to be spotted, to give no extra information about his whereabouts or Sierra's if the bag is found. Or maybe he just thinks this hiding place is good and is close enough for his convenience. The bag is somewhat hidden but in an easy to retrieve place ... he is coming back to either dispose of it better, or visit as a trophy. But he had used up all his time that day and he needs to be with his family to not be suspiciously absent. Or maybe he needs to get home to clean up well before someone returns from work.

The next day there are already searches for Sierra by police so the bag is left.

It was v. refreshing to read suggestions about trails surrounding Uvas as a possible search site and the coast near Moss Landing for another. That's all I think about~where, where, where? There is such a vast amt. of territory to cover that any means of narrowing it is welcome. I thought those ideas were really worthy. Although we have peered into A.G.-T.'s mind a bit, we don't know how it works or we could speculate as to likely repositories. Types of hiding place. It's probable that he would obscure a body more completely than he hid the personal property but not a certainty.

Tuba it is good to see you!

The date on the one you 1 st had was 1988. The one living in San Jose is his dad.

That means his father would have been turning 14 when AGT was born. Although possible, I don't think thats the case.

I was under the impression his father was in jail but hadn't been convicted yet. I could very well be wrong but this is driving me nuts.

FWIW the day AGT was arrested I tried to find info on his dad and came up empty. He's got a criminal case starting May of last year, but other than the divorce...nada. I don't believe he is any of those RSOs. JMO

Ok since none of the RSO posted were correct I have deleted my posts sorry. :truce:

FWIW the day AGT was arrested I tried to find info on his dad and came up empty. He's got a criminal case starting May of last year, but other than the divorce...nada. I don't believe he is any of those RSOs. JMO
Yeah, I think you're correct. Didn't think too much into it, the discussion on the website had me convinced. My apologies, False alarm!

Using "Sabrina Vargas" as what is written in the picture - brings up a "Brina Vargas" FB account that has a girl who looks eerily similar to Lamar.

OK, reading that made my heart stop for a sec. Did she go missing in that area, on or around the date of that drawing?

Maybe I missed it, but is there any verification anywhere that the drawing referenced in these posts was actually drawn by AGT? Or is it ATG? Have seen it both ways. Just curious as to the actual creator of the image.

I don't know about the drawing but I do know that the suspect's name is Antolin Garcia-Torres. Multiple MSM sources have stated it thus, including:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...se-dive-team-searches-reservoir-for-body.html

It also makes sense because his mother's last name is Torres.

I was under the impression his father was in jail but hadn't been convicted yet. I could very well be wrong but this is driving me nuts.

First Name: GENARO PFN: BLG820 Last Name: GARCIA CEN: 11031064 Middle Name: FERNANDEZ Housing Facility: MAIN JAIL NORTH Sex: M Bail Amount: No Bail Allowed Release Date: Booking Date: 07/01/2011

Court Appearances
space.gif
SNO COURT CODE COURT DEPT DATE TIME 1 43635 90 06/01/2012 09:00
Pretty sure this is him. He has a court appearance on 6/1 and was arrested on 7/1/2011.

Search here and enter DOB of 07/22/1961
http://eservices.sccgov.org/ovr/find_inmate.do

Also here
http://www.scscourt.org/court_divisions/criminal/index_search.asp

I just think it was a matter of finally getting the OK from the DA office . And since they were tailing him 24/7 when they got the ok it happened to be there.

Better in public than at home where his family could be harmed, held hostage by him, etc. I still don't believe he knew he was being followed 24/7. LE even rented a trailer next to his in the RV park to watch him.
JMOO

One more article stating the same thing...

"Body not likely Sierra LaMar"...

Can't wait until they release a statement saying, "the body IS NOT Sierra LaMar". There's a big difference.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Womans-Body-Found-in-Pleasanton-Trash-Can-154164005.html

In terms of his arrest, I think once the forensic tests came back confirming SL DNA was in his car, they went to arrest him immediately, not caring where he was, especially if the same forensic testing is what proves to them that she was dead in his car.

It's interesting that they arrested him at gunpoint, though.

I hate posting before I'm all caught up, but I don't want to lose this thought.

I know it's been asked if AGT has a boat. If he did fish regularly, maybe he does. If this is the case I'm sure LE has searched it. Maybe they found evidence of Sierra being on his boat which may be what leads them to believe she is in the water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500