Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get caught up but can't find the beginning of this conversation. What are you referring to here? Something Sierra said about lucky?

It is from one of Sierra's tweets that seems to refer to someone harassing her from a car. She said something along the lines of "do you feel lucky protected by a steel car."

:what: I'm WAY behind here in reading - looks like 2 days worth, and 50 pages to read... :noooo:

Anyway - I wanted ask a question and make a comment on a couple of the posts on the previous thread - if you don't mind! :peace:

GrainneDhu said:
Once you have been naturalised, you are a US citizen and are treated as one with a single exception (guess what that is? <eyes rolling>).

Now, I'm a naturalised citizen, so I don't understand - what IS the one single exception?? :waitasec: I'd love to know! TIA!

Lera213 said:
I really really want the old style chain gang and real hard time come back for all who are convicted of killing a child (PERIOD)

Great idea!! :jail: and TOTALLY agree!

Whisperer said:
I wish they would start executing the 619 sitting on death row. I have read files over hundreds of
these oxygen wasters and trust me, the world would be a better place. Till you walk the tiers and have to deal with them, I don't know if the people who are against them dying would feel the same.

I totally agree with you - total waste of oxygen! And now we in California have to vote AGAIN whether we want the death penalty??!! Excuse me - how many times do we have to vote for this??!! :maddening:

It is from one of Sierra's tweets that seems to refer to someone harassing her from a car. She said something along the lines of "do you feel lucky protected by a steel car."

Just basically jumping off your post here and not sure it was this tweet of SL's or another one, but for some reason I felt that she was referring to females in the car. Maybe not, but just a feeling I got and JMO.

One more article stating the same thing...

"Body not likely Sierra LaMar"...

Can't wait until they release a statement saying, "the body IS NOT Sierra LaMar". There's a big difference.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Womans-Body-Found-in-Pleasanton-Trash-Can-154164005.html

In terms of his arrest, I think once the forensic tests came back confirming SL DNA was in his car, they went to arrest him immediately, not caring where he was, especially if the same forensic testing is what proves to them that she was dead in his car.

It's interesting that they arrested him at gunpoint, though.

If it was DNA, it took them 10 days (Mar. 18-Mar. 28) to know he was connected 'from DNA evidence,' and then 10 more days (Mar.28-Apr. 7) to impound his car...then it took 6-7 weeks to arrest him. I know it took time (I wouldn't think much more than a week or so) to go through the car as opposed to the bag to find DNA, but that is a really long time to process DNA when they processed DNA ten days after they found the bag. I also think they generally know where to look for DNA in a car...

Arresting him at gun point where they think he has committed past crimes to me sounds like they may have either caught him about to commit an act or at least thought he was.

Now, I'm a naturalised citizen, so I don't understand - what IS the one single exception?? :waitasec: I'd love to know! TIA!

SBM

The single exception is that a naturalised citizen cannot be president of the United States. I just assumed everyone has had more than enough of the birther conspiracy theorists!

OK, reading that made my heart stop for a sec. Did she go missing in that area, on or around the date of that drawing?
Sorry for any confusion. No, Vargas is not missing. I just found it uncanny how much she and LaMar look alike. I was using possible names that might be written on the suspects drawing. Did you see the Vargas pic/avatar?

Arresting him at gun point where they think he has committed past crimes to me sounds like they may have either caught him about to commit an act or at least thought he was.

SBM

He also had a history of resisting LE.

Better in public than at home where his family could be harmed, held hostage by him, etc. I still don't believe he knew he was being followed 24/7. LE even rented a trailer next to his in the RV park to watch him.
JMOO

I do his mom even stated the found the GPS on their cars.

I suddenly had a possible insight into why AGT apparently did such an excellent job of concealing Sierra's body.

I think he concealed her body to help him maintain his psychological role as the "good son" at home. In other words, it made him uncomfortable to leave her body exposed.

So I think she's either in the water somewhere or buried rather than just thrown into a ravine.

I could be wrong and won't be surprised if I am. But somehow, it just "fits" for me with what I can discern of AGT's thinking and behaviour.

I do his mom even stated the found the GPS on their cars.

They were monitored for quite a while. I'd be surprised if they found them right away. I also believe that when they did, AGT started traveling with others or used a different method of transport. Just a feeling I have, couldn't say for sure.

SBM

The single exception is that a naturalised citizen cannot be president of the United States. I just assumed everyone has had more than enough of the birther conspiracy theorists!

Okay - thanks - I knew that! I'll never be President...

I suddenly had a possible insight into why AGT apparently did such an excellent job of concealing Sierra's body.

I think he concealed her body to help him maintain his psychological role as the "good son" at home. In other words, it made him uncomfortable to leave her body exposed.

So I think she's either in the water somewhere or buried rather than just thrown into a ravine.

I could be wrong and won't be surprised if I am. But somehow, it just "fits" for me with what I can discern of AGT's thinking and behaviour.

I think you are so right.

I'm assuming LE has checked vacant houses/basements? Is there a lot of vacancies in that 10-mile radius between the LaMars and Garcia-Torres? Any locals know?

Not sure if arrests are listed historically somewhere online. But if you come across one for GG, please let me know.

I sure will. He has been held for quite some time with no bail. Maybe after the court date on the 1st they'll be more information.

I know this probably can't/won't happen..but I wish this guy would face trial on the other case where his DNA matched first, so that the conviction could possibly be used in Sierra's trial as a sort of "Similar Acts" or something like that...I know I've seen some cases where if the other incident was enough alike, it could be used...JMO

has this been linked? http://www.nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as...cia-Torres-Talks-to-Raj-Mathai-154220595.html

Another Possible Victim of Sierra LaMar's Accused Killer Speaks

"I sensed someone walking behind me," she said. "So I started walking faster. So did he."

This all happened at the Morgan Hill Safeway, the same store where Garcia-Torres used to work, and where he was arrested on May 21st.

"It was 11:00 p.m. at night," she recalled. "Thank God I was able to get inside my car, but then I looked up and saw him, staring right at me through the window. He had a very smug look, and those pursed lips. I'll never forget it."

webpage not found ...

anyone have another link?

webpage not found ...

anyone have another link?

I couldn't find that one, either...but I found a similar one that is pretty good:

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981357364

mck16 said:
I wonder what publicity seeking attorney is going to get his case. That is why today was probably delayed they are out trying to get some famous attorney, or attorneys are jumping all over them trying to get hired.

Mark Gergagos?? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member