Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think calling it the mothership is overblown ... he shopped and worked there and attempted assaults in the car park of two different stores. The simplest explanation here is that he was familiar with it and he could get to it. Given his low economic status the likelihood is he did not have a car at the time of the assaults, especially given he was trying to get into a car and one might presume his overarching goal may have been to get his victim away in their own vehicle. By the time he got to Sierra, he had a car, and he used a car in a location not associated with Safeway to commit his crime. Safeway is simply convenient.

(BBM) AGT had a car, more specifically he had the Jetta since high school.

Kenneth Piccolo, a former English teacher for Antolin Garcia Torres at Central Continuation High School, said he remembers Garcia Torres' Jetta.

"My car has a black hood too, and we joked about it," Piccolo said. "You don't put two and two together and think, that's Antolin's car."

http://www.mercurynews.com/sierra-l...ls-expected-emerge-sierra-lamar-disappearance

~~~

Garcia Torres' sisters said school never topped his interests, though like a former teacher said, it wasn't for a lack of aptitude. By the time he got to Live Oak High School, his focus was on his job at the Safeway on Tennant Avenue -- the site of his Monday arrest -- where he quickly moved up from bagger to cashier and displayed his well-known gift for gab.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20694505/family-considered-sierra-lamar-suspect-good-son

Do we know why he was fired from his "mother ship" Safeway? I'm sure his world crumbled as it seemed to be he center of his life.

I've not read any reason for his being fired, nor have I read that LE ever did a though search of the mother ship...
I've been suspicious that he might have been into selling pot (no evidence to support this, just a feeling I get).... what was his means of making money after he got fired? Selling scrape metal, IIRC, but sounds like a cover... Wonder if this was checked into...

Looking at SL's tumblr page, if he was into selling pot, he might have tried to use that as a lure..... long shot would be his telling her, want to see where I'm grown pot in place that no one knows, or that he's got a big stash hidden in an old shed that no one knows about.... she goes with him to the shed (where her Juicy purse was found) and she leaves her Juicy purse protected by the cacti outside the shed before going in, and it there that he subdues her. He either doesn't realize she left her purse, or forgot about in the heat of his evil lust.

I've not read any reason for his being fired, nor have I read that LE ever did a though search of the mother ship...
I've been suspicious that he might have been into selling pot (no evidence to support this, just a feeling I get).... what was his means of making money after he got fired? Selling scrape metal, IIRC, but sounds like a cover... Wonder if this was checked into...

Looking at SL's tumblr page, if he was into selling pot, he might have tried to use that as a lure..... long shot would be his telling her, want to see where I'm grown pot in place that no one knows, or that he's got a big stash hidden in an old shed that no one knows about.... she goes with him to the shed (where her Juicy purse was found) and she leaves her Juicy purse protected by the cacti outside the shed before going in, and it there that he subdues her. He either doesn't realize she left her purse, or forgot about in the heat of his evil lust.

But weren't her clothes found "neatly folded" inside her bag? Buying pot I could believe, but not naked...

But weren't her clothes found "neatly folded" inside her bag? Buying pot I could believe, but not naked...

Thought it was speculated clothing inside bag was a change of clothes..

On the other hand, she may have been lured to the shed, and forced to undress, and she folded her things to buy time as was done in another case I mentioned back thread... some thugs make their victims ride with them naked (crouched down or covered) ... he was concerned about evidence as shown by his planning (buying bleach/baster purchase 3 days prior)..

Okay, I'm guessing too much and it doesn't do poor Sierra any good.

I still haven't figured out what he was doing on Palm Ave in Morgan Hill that morning. He would have made a left off the main drag (where the railroad splits the hwy) and it would have been purposeful. Had he seen her before by accident and went hunting that morning? She does seem to fit his profile of the style girl he liked.

Palm ave to third (Doherty) turns into Scheller a few feet passed Sierra's st. Had he planned it out and known about the foreclosure prior to snatching Sierra?

I wonder if that foreclosed home near Sierra's house was part of the crime. I don't see the shed as being used to harm her. The back of the shed has no cover except for the roof. I would think he harmed her in that house or in his car. The bag was recovered on Laguna which runs parallel with Scheller (the foreclosed home). He could have used that house, turned left..next st. is Santa Teresa...next right would be the shed on Laguna. He may have thought he could make a complete turn and get back to the HWY...however Laguna doesnt go through. I still think that is where he was picked up on camera...at those expensive homes at the deadend on Laguna.

There was no hiding between the bus stop and the shed with the exception of the foreclosure. I saw that LE took bags out of that house. We never heard but they did say they were collecting evidence. If it is related, we will not know till trial.

This may have been done very quickly..and he headed back to the trailer park to clean his car. As I understand it, the clothes in the bag were the clothes Sierra was wearing when she left for school. There were no extra clothes packed by sierra from what I gathered.

I still haven't figured out what he was doing on Palm Ave in Morgan Hill that morning. He would have made a left off the main drag (where the railroad splits the hwy) and it would have been purposeful. Had he seen her before by accident and went hunting that morning? She does seem to fit his profile of the style girl he liked.

Palm ave to third (Doherty) turns into Scheller a few feet passed Sierra's st. Had he planned it out and known about the foreclosure prior to snatching Sierra?

I wonder if that foreclosed home near Sierra's house was part of the crime. I don't see the shed as being used to harm her. The back of the shed has no cover except for the roof. I would think he harmed her in that house or in his car. The bag was recovered on Laguna which runs parallel with Scheller (the foreclosed home). He could have used that house, turned left..next st. is Santa Teresa...next right would be the shed on Laguna. He may have thought he could make a complete turn and get back to the HWY...however Laguna doesnt go through. I still think that is where he was picked up on camera...at those expensive homes at the deadend on Laguna.

There was no hiding between the bus stop and the shed with the exception of the foreclosure. I saw that LE took bags out of that house. We never heard but they did say they were collecting evidence. If it is related, we will not know till trial.

This may have been done very quickly..and he headed back to the trailer park to clean his car. As I understand it, the clothes in the bag were the clothes Sierra was wearing when she left for school. There were no extra clothes packed by sierra from what I gathered.

Hi whisperer, I recall from his mother's trailerside interview that he said to her he drove by her for work. I can't find the video now for a direct quote. I know it is linked here so I will search back by date.

I wonder if he didn't become more familiar with those few blocks driving around working out where Sierra lives and how she walked to the bus after driving past her awhile. I certainly know 3 or 4 people by sight who wait for buses on my regular routes despite having zero interest in them.

I notice while the google map label ends for laguna/fisher, it appears an unmade road runs alongside the railway tracks and Monterey Hwy in the satellite images until at least Fox Ln, if not as far as behind Sierra's home, certainly within a moments walking distance. So it doesn't cross the Hwy again but it is not a dead end per se. Certainly you have reported a young man sighted walking through from behind the homes (IIRC) ... it could be ATG was skulking around all those blocks while he decided where and how to get her. It would only take a few laps in the 10 minute period before he was used to seeing her at the bus stop to work out where she came from in smaller increments until he had it pinpointed enough. He could potentially have watched for her from behind her home and been on Palm Av, up Doherty and laying in wait before she walked the length of the court.

After reacquainting myself with the maps today, it seems more and more likely to me he was seen on foot there and the shed got on his radar while he was doing his reconnaissance.

I too wonder why he might have spotted her on Palm. I guess locals would know if that was a reasonable place to leave the Monterey Hwy and get on Santa Teresa to go to San Jose.

IMHO, if there had been an accomplice, that person would have flipped on AGT by now. I am sure the DA agrees this crime was committed by one person, who has been appropriately charged.

AGT's next court appearance to plead is February 4, 2013. Wonder how many continuances will occur this year?

Sooo... AGT's next appointment is tomorrow... February 4th...

I so hope another delay in making a plea will not be tolerated!

:please:

Sooo... AGT's next appointment is tomorrow... February 4th...

I so hope another delay in making a plea will not be tolerated!

:please:

I just checked the court docket and see that AGT's hearing is set for 9:30 am on Wednesday, February 6 and NOT the 4th (tomorrow). Don't when the dates changed, but that is the most current information. Keeping fingers crossed that he finally pleads.

What a wimp - time to man up, AGT, and take responsibility for your evil deeds.

I just checked the court docket and see that AGT's hearing is set for 9:30 am on Wednesday, February 6 and NOT the 4th (tomorrow). Don't when the dates changed, but that is the most current information. Keeping fingers crossed that he finally pleads.

What a wimp - time to man up, AGT, and take responsibility for your evil deeds.

Thank you, Annie, for checking up on the court date...

So it will be Wednesday, Feb. 6th instead of tomorrow...

Yeah... man up, AGT..... quit hiding behind your lawyer's cloak!

:banghead:

I remember his gf was pregnant as I went through all that old stuff, the baby would have been born by now.

I remember his gf was pregnant as I went through all that old stuff, the baby would have been born by now.
IIRC, that is is his wife not his GF. He married her when she was pgt. ????? someone help and remind me.

IIRC, that is is his wife not his GF. He married her when she was pgt. ????? someone help and remind me.

AGT is married to FS -

Snip- It was also discovered by police who were dispatched June 16, 2010 to this particular disturbance call – which occurred at the same San Martin home at 14245 Llagas Ave. – that Torres had unlawful sexual intercourse with a woman younger than 18, who was less than three years younger than Garcia Torres. The teenage girl was seven months pregnant with Garcia Torres’ child, according to police reports. Garcia Torres is married to Francine Sarmiento, who graduated from Live Oak in 2010 – together they have a 20-month-old daughter and are expecting another baby in November.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...cle_207dcb3b-c74a-595b-836e-6fc8828f3f82.html

No idea where the raw video has gone but this one http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/vi...ge-in-lamar-disappearance/#.T7v26Y-t22g.email has his mother quoted saying "he was always passing close" gesturing to drive by. I remembered wrong about work unless that's in the raw video.

AGT routinely drove by where Sierra was last seen to get to work -

Snip - His burgeoning family is what drove Garcia Torres to seek other work. He got certification with a job-placement program and was dispatched to work with a San Jose contractor. To get to work, he would routinely drive north, past the area where Sierra was last seen, a fact that did not escape the notice of investigators. He told his mother the day police seized his red Volkswagen Jetta that he swore he never met her, much less kidnapped and killed her.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20694505/family-considered-sierra-lamar-suspect-good-son

Thought it was speculated clothing inside bag was a change of clothes..

On the other hand, she may have been lured to the shed, and forced to undress, and she folded her things to buy time as was done in another case I mentioned back thread... some thugs make their victims ride with them naked (crouched down or covered) ... he was concerned about evidence as shown by his planning (buying bleach/baster purchase 3 days prior)..

Okay, I'm guessing too much and it doesn't do poor Sierra any good.

Indeed, my theory is that AGT has taken/lured Sierra to the shed(my instinct says the former) and made her undress and put her clothes in the bag. As far as I can remember, later it transpired the clothes found in the bag were the clothes she was wearing that day. IIRC her possibly carrying extra clothes with her was only a speculation on pretty much every forum to try to explain why LE would have found clothes in her bag at all.

<snip>.. she goes with him to the shed (where her Juicy purse was found) and she leaves her Juicy purse protected by the cacti outside the shed before going in, and it there that he subdues her. He either doesn't realize she left her purse, or forgot about in the heat of his evil lust.

The bolded part of your above post is why I answered previously that I can see her being lured there but not to buy pot naked. IMO if he made her put her clothes in the bag, he would know she had her purse there with her. The only way he wouldn't know about the purse would be if she undressed and put her clothes in it before she went in to see him. Not buying that. Although, I can see him getting to excited and forgetting it there in the heat of the moment. Or even leaving it there with the intention of visiting it/retrieving it later.

I hope AGT will finally enter a plea on the 6th.

Thanks for the MSM links, LASH!

I have been following this case from day 1.... But have not read much while AGT is delaying his plea...

so your links are helping to refresh my memory!

:gthanks:

I do not think he ever married Francine, even though MSM reported they were married in the very beginning of the case. I recall from Francine's FB page that she referred to AGT as her boyfriend. It's easy enough to confirm through the county vital statistics records, however.

I do not think he ever married Francine, even though MSM reported they were married in the very beginning of the case. I recall from Francine's FB page that she referred to AGT as her boyfriend. It's easy enough to confirm through the county vital statistics records, however.

Several MSM articles indicate AGT and FS are married. In these article snippets AGT's sister LG infers he has a wife.

Garcia Torres has a wife and 1-1/2-year-old daughter, and his wife is three months pregnant, his sister said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_20681237/sister-sierra-lamar-suspect-says-its-not-him

~~~~~

He married high school sweetheart Francine Sarmiento, with whom he has 19-month-old E**** and another child on the way.

"They took little E**** with them everywhere. He's really good with her," Lucero Garcia said.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_20694502/family-considered-sierra-lamar-suspect-good-son

If nothing has changed, today, Feb 6th, is supposed to be yet ANOTHER court date for AG.....as was posted earlier...just a reminder!!!

Let's get this to grow some "manly parts" and talk to detectives.

ETA: The court info says 9:30 PST...12:30 EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea