Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing has changed, today, Feb 6th, is supposed to be yet ANOTHER court date for AG.....as was posted earlier...just a reminder!!!

Let's get this to grow some "manly parts" and talk to detectives.

ETA: The court info says 9:30 PST...12:30 EST.

Thanks for the reminder, MyTinkieGirl...

I will be waiting...

I wonder... Is there a limit on number of delays?

AGT and his lawyer are wasting tax payers' money...

and more important... they are putting Sierra's loved ones through torture!

:furious:

Any news yet regarding AGT's court appearance today?

:please:

cant see anything in google or via twitter

On KTVU's FB page someone asks if they will be covering the hearing and they responded that they had heard the hearing wasn't going to be happening this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/ktvu

Look on the right hand side of the page.

On KTVU's FB page someone asks if they will be covering the hearing and they responded that they had heard the hearing wasn't going to be happening this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/ktvu

Look on the right hand side of the page.

I cannot find the announcement...

Do they give a reason?

Do they announce when AGT'S will be in court?

TIA

I cannot find the announcement...

Do they give a reason?

Do they announce when AGT'S will be in court?

TIA

On the right hand side of the page, where it says recent posts by others click on "see all". They just responded to another persons question with what I posted above. They didn't give any more details.

Several MSM articles indicate AGT and FS are married. In these article snippets AGT's sister LG infers he has a wife.

Garcia Torres has a wife and 1-1/2-year-old daughter, and his wife is three months pregnant, his sister said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_20681237/sister-sierra-lamar-suspect-says-its-not-him

~~~~~

He married high school sweetheart Francine Sarmiento, with whom he has 19-month-old E**** and another child on the way.

"They took little E**** with them everywhere. He's really good with her," Lucero Garcia said.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_20694502/family-considered-sierra-lamar-suspect-good-son

Of course, the family stated that in the beginning when they were talking to MSM. I have followed this case closely, and will rely on my research. I have also read that she was his "common law wife," which isn't recognized in California.

Thanks anyway.

AGT waived his right to appear at the hearing, so it has been continued again. No new date released yet until the court's minute order is published.

You have got to be ******* kidding me!!!!

Is he waiting until march to plea ( if there is a hearing) since it seems to be a significant month to him?

From what I understand, at some point the judge will file a "not guilty" plea on his behalf, but I do not know why he is letting this drag out, unless the defense is acting like maybe there will be a "guilty" plea, if only they have enough time. I don't believe he will plead guilty though.

Hi whisperer, I recall from his mother's trailerside interview that he said to her he drove by her for work. I can't find the video now for a direct quote. I know it is linked here so I will search back by date.

I wonder if he didn't become more familiar with those few blocks driving around working out where Sierra lives and how she walked to the bus after driving past her awhile. I certainly know 3 or 4 people by sight who wait for buses on my regular routes despite having zero interest in them.

I notice while the google map label ends for laguna/fisher, it appears an unmade road runs alongside the railway tracks and Monterey Hwy in the satellite images until at least Fox Ln, if not as far as behind Sierra's home, certainly within a moments walking distance. So it doesn't cross the Hwy again but it is not a dead end per se. Certainly you have reported a young man sighted walking through from behind the homes (IIRC) ... it could be ATG was skulking around all those blocks while he decided where and how to get her. It would only take a few laps in the 10 minute period before he was used to seeing her at the bus stop to work out where she came from in smaller increments until he had it pinpointed enough. He could potentially have watched for her from behind her home and been on Palm Av, up Doherty and laying in wait before she walked the length of the court.

After reacquainting myself with the maps today, it seems more and more likely to me he was seen on foot there and the shed got on his radar while he was doing his reconnaissance.

I too wonder why he might have spotted her on Palm. I guess locals would know if that was a reasonable place to leave the Monterey Hwy and get on Santa Teresa to go to San Jose.

The only thing I can think of is maybe he knew some of the migrant workers. There is a nest of workers hidden behind Sierra's st. There is no thoroughfare...that I could see. I was told there is a very small path that runs behind Sierra's st. Keep in mind, the plots of land for the homes on that st ares huge. There are no paths between any of the homes but I was told there was one in back on Scheller side...where the nest of workers are. I could not find an entrance to that however.

A neighbor told me it can be done. Anothe neighbor on Dougherty (3rd) at the corner there said one hispanic walked by their house every morning in Dougherty, talking on the cell....hasn't been seen since. One day his dog jumped on the guy, so he got a very good look at the man. It was said he never walked very far and would look up her street. This may mean nothing...as another neighbor said sometimes the farm workers are calling for a ride in the AM.

On the opposite corner are steel sheds that are industrial. Next to them on Scheller was the foreclosed house. Lots of hiding there as it backs up to the sheds. This is Scheller (which was Dougherty, 3rd a few hundred feet) ago.

I will try to take another look on Palm but there is nothing there. I was shocked to see that bus stop in the middle of nowhere. She would stand out like a sore thumb as no other child rode the bus out there. So the migrant workers (if they worked that particular field) and an occasional car would be the only witnesses.

On Laguna, there is not much cover. The shed on the right if filled with matresses, junk, and debris. The one across from it (where the Juicy bag was) looks neat and usable but the entire front faces the fields and there is no cover except a roof. This appears to be just a dumping site...not a crime site, imo.

It was said his mother told people he worked out there? She also said he went fishing that day. It appears she is covering for her son, imo. LE used a lot of manpower on her words because they were searching every waterhole around.

I wonder if his GF and mother know anything. They sure as heck know his daily habits which would give a profile of him. They both are mum and his attorneys have told them to shut it down. What a shame our legal system allows perps to carry out this sort of disgusting behavior and gives them all the allowances and rights to not help when a child is missing. :banghead:

(snipped)
It was said his mother told people he worked out there? She also said he went fishing that day. It appears she is covering for her son, imo. LE used a lot of manpower on her words because they were searching every waterhole around.

I wonder if his GF and mother know anything. They sure as heck know his daily habits which would give a profile of him. They both are mum and his attorneys have told them to shut it down. What a shame our legal system allows perps to carry out this sort of disgusting behavior and gives them all the allowances and rights to not help when a child is missing. :banghead:

I felt sorry for her at first, now it seems she had stories to stand up in court to tell even though she only had suspicions .... and her husband raped his daughter for the best part of a decade since she was a small child. I think she has it in her to lie through her teeth for him.

From what I understand, at some point the judge will file a "not guilty" plea on his behalf, but I do not know why he is letting this drag out, unless the defense is acting like maybe there will be a "guilty" plea, if only they have enough time. I don't believe he will plead guilty though.

Judge might figure that Sierra might be found and it better to wait in case that happens?

Snipped to what you said that really struck me -

She would stand out like a sore thumb as no other child rode the bus out there. So the migrant workers (if they worked that particular field) and an occasional car would be the only witnesses.

On Laguna, there is not much cover. The shed on the right if filled with matresses, junk, and debris. The one across from it (where the Juicy bag was) looks neat and usable but the entire front faces the fields and there is no cover except a roof. This appears to be just a dumping site...not a crime site, imo.

Waiting for the bus where she did is tragic! Too bad someone didn't foresee the danger in that!

Yes - all the time/money spent on searching water...

Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 7:15 pm | Updated: 7:39 pm, Wed Feb 6, 2013.

The hearing scheduled for Wednesday was continued to Feb. 20 at the same courtroom in San Jose, according to Santa Clara County Superior Court staff. The hearing was continued at the request of the District Attorney’s office, as the prosecutor assigned to the case could not attend court Wednesday due to a family emergency.

A plea hearing for Garcia Torres was also set for April 4.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/arti...cle_b590b8c8-9c65-5159-a2dc-631eb0b8813e.html

find the family emergency line hard to swallow!

so what is this "motion on subpoena hearing" anyway?

and a plea hearing set for april 4th. he has been locked up for 10+ months at that point.

is there a death penalty? is this all just to ring every ounce of life he has left by delaying? i hope the evidence is so water tight and this is why.

thinking of sierra's family and friends, the strain must be enormous.

find the family emergency line hard to swallow!

so what is this "motion on subpoena hearing" anyway?

and a plea hearing set for april 4th. he has been locked up for 10+ months at that point.

is there a death penalty? is this all just to ring every ounce of life he has left by delaying? i hope the evidence is so water tight and this is why.

thinking of sierra's family and friends, the strain must be enormous.

This time it appears it was not AGT that delayed the hearing, but the DA's office.

I felt sorry for her at first, now it seems she had stories to stand up in court to tell even though she only had suspicions .... and her husband raped his daughter for the best part of a decade since she was a small child. I think she has it in her to lie through her teeth for him.

She'll talk or be an accessory to crime. How sweet, the whole rotten family in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member