Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's date is motion for discovery, that will happen today

Apparently there was no court date yesterday. So nothing happened

(This is my first ever post. Sierra LaMar is the reason I came across this site, which I now love so much!) So, with the inclusion of her notebook entry, as well as the reported sightings of her, one with her giving her name and showing her school i.d., I have a few new questions I wasn't expecting to have. 1: Has her school i.d. ever been recovered?? There is no mention of it being found with her bag. 2: It's seemingly speculated by the defense in the 9/2 motion that Sierra made attempts to make it seem as though it was a "normal day" with her picture and texts, but had planned in advance to leave on the exact day of 3/16/12...well in her text, she agreed to bring makeup for a friend who wasn't allowed to have any. Was this makeup found with Sierra's belongings?? I also see no mention of it. The reason I ask, is that I have always believed Sierra was abducted and murdered, but in light of these things, I can see the defense speculating that although she went to great lengths to make it appear to be a normal day, proof to the contrary that she planned to go to school can be found in the fact that she did not bring the makeup with her as she had just texted her friend she would, knowing she didn't plan on attending that day. It is going to be extremely damning that she specifically wrote the date 3/16/12 as the date she planned to disappear :/

(This is my first ever post. Sierra LaMar is the reason I came across this site, which I now love so much!) So, with the inclusion of her notebook entry, as well as the reported sightings of her, one with her giving her name and showing her school i.d., I have a few new questions I wasn't expecting to have. 1: Has her school i.d. ever been recovered?? There is no mention of it being found with her bag. 2: It's seemingly speculated by the defense in the 9/2 motion that Sierra made attempts to make it seem as though it was a "normal day" with her picture and texts, but had planned in advance to leave on the exact day of 3/16/12...well in her text, she agreed to bring makeup for a friend who wasn't allowed to have any. Was this makeup found with Sierra's belongings?? I also see no mention of it. The reason I ask, is that I have always believed Sierra was abducted and murdered, but in light of these things, I can see the defense speculating that although she went to great lengths to make it appear to be a normal day, proof to the contrary that she planned to go to school can be found in the fact that she did not bring the makeup with her as she had just texted her friend she would, knowing she didn't plan on attending that day. It is going to be extremely damning that she specifically wrote the date 3/16/12 as the date she planned to disappear :/

:welcome: sunnylilone :welcome6: Great your are posting here; good questions about her ID and others!

IMO his buying in advance bleach and turkey baster shows pre-planning of a horrible crime.

I don't think that her notebook statements will help him much, it doesn't explain the DNA away, unless he could prove he somehow helped her get away. And he has kind of already played his hand with the DNA with the stupid tissue excuse. Also, didn't the writing say she would be in SF by the next date? She had good cause to be in SF often, I would imagine having daydreams/plan/desires to be in SF is way more plausible than this note suggesting she is going to run off.

Add to the above, if I recall correctly, he had said he never met her.... had he had said he had met her, then he might be able to explain some of the DNA, but saying he never met or knew her - he's guilty IMO.

my thoughts are this: this yahoo didnt even leave the sleepy pocket of morgan hill to serially attempt to abduct women. san jose has a population of nearly a million and its 15 minutes to the north. i dont think he would go all the way to castro valley to rob and kill a guy.

From what I understand, the defense is blaming the hair on the rope on contamination. They showed a picture of the rope before being entered into evidence, apparently not showing any hair on it. The hair is then shown in a later photo. I agree that her statements probably don't hold much weight, but adding all of the things the defense is claiming, I see it causing issues with getting a conviction. Especially with this being a death penalty case and with the lack of a body or even blood. I've always feared seeing him walk.

Another question I've had..it's always been said he has had money issues, and he was responsible for taking care of his family financially. I believe I read somewhere he had talked about how he had something in the works that would allow his family to breathe easy for awhile. Has it been discussed whether he kidnapped her with the intention of selling her?? He did go to the bank following her disappearance. One of his charges is worded in an odd way that also may suggest this may have been his intention, but then again, I don't really know legal terminology all that well.

Another question I've had..it's always been said he has had money issues, and he was responsible for taking care of his family financially. I believe I read somewhere he had talked about how he had something in the works that would allow his family to breathe easy for awhile. Has it been discussed whether he kidnapped her with the intention of selling her?? He did go to the bank following her disappearance. One of his charges is worded in an odd way that also may suggest this may have been his intention, but then again, I don't really know legal terminology all that well.

There was mention here about trafficing her... but the purchase made prior of bleach, etc doesn't fit that scenario... Appears he wanted only one thing..
I agree/wonder about making this a death penalty case, considering in CA capital punishment is in limbo.

Hey! :wave:

Thought there was a hearing today?? :waitasec:

No?

Wait, where was there anything mentioned that Sierra PLANNED on leaving on March 16th? I've been following from the start and never read that anywhere b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Human skull found near Los Gatos.

http://kron4.com/2015/10/12/human-skull-found-near-los-gatos/

Deputies received a call about the skull at around 9 a.m. Monday morning in the area of Montevina Road and Sherrys Way in unincorporated Santa Clara County near Los Gatos, according to Sgt. James Jensen. Investigators confirmed it was a human skull.

The age, sex, and how long the skull has been there is not known. Detectives, CSI, search-and-rescue teams with cadaver dogs are all on-scene investigating. Jensen said they do not known how long investigators will be on-scene.

All of this brings to mind Sierra Lamar, the 15-year-old teenager who disappeared on her way to school in Morgan Hill about 2.5 years ago.

Just looked at the map and saw the street is very close to Rt 17, also 30 minutes from Morgan Hill

Hopefully dental records will make identification fairly quick, fingers crossed it's her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back