Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's too early for an I.D. - :waiting:

All you in the Bay Area following this case - please keep an ear or eye out for any updates, please!!

:tyou: in advance!

omg. Sierra is who brought me to WS...I thought I would never see the day when she would be found. I moved to San Jose in Sept 2012 and when I would drive through the mountains and hills, I would always think of her and hope that time would reveal her. I pray this is it!!! Her killer's defense I hope is sh**ng bricks!

Hi! :wave:
I've read that a body was found, and another article said skull - ?? :waitasec:

Anyone know?

I keep obsessively checking for more news on this, but so far nothing. So far, I've only read in articles that a skull was found, but no other remains.

I so want Sierra found. Sigh.

I keep obsessively checking for more news on this, but so far nothing. So far, I've only read in articles that a skull was found, but no other remains.

I so want Sierra found. Sigh.
The other day I called news station NBC and they said its most likely not her

:bump:

so... Bay-a-rea people - anything on the skull/body found?

:waiting:

Oh gosh my heart skipped a beat thinking she'd be found when I started to read the thread. I can't see anything since the original articles. Must be torture for her family.

Wow. That's upsetting. As many said that's going to weigh heavily on the jury's mind, despite the DNA evidence (which is already severely lacking in convicting someone of a murder charge).

Is there a link to a document similar to this but from the prosecution? Now that I've read one side I feel like I really need to see the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A week ago I called NBC Bay Area and they said the skull is not Sierra's. If it was hers by now we should know

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

emiusacska said:
A week ago I called NBC Bay Area and they said the skull is not Sierra's. If it was hers by now we should know

:tyou: for checking! Too bad...

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

This new article today indicates they still do not know who the remains belong to, or even gender or age and that they are back out there currently doing further searching in the area.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/39893339-story

So, I'm not ready to completely disregard it yet!

From the local news this morning - No real update yet on the skull that was found. The police have told Sierra's father that there is no reason to believe that the skull is Sierra's (still). They also said that the search volunteers for Sierra are still searching the area and are not giving up hope.

Wow....Has anybody read this... Makes me question if Antolin is guilty or not. The mention of a "Tyler" giving evidence that he met someone who called herself Sierra Lamar *After* she went missing....... Does anyone else remember privately FB stalking her FB friends...and recall the mention that they were asking around themselves - Was Sierra with Tyler !!! Wow...just wow!!

http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/newspdfs/garciatorres/motion.9.2.15.pdf

Wow....Has anybody read this... Makes me question if Antolin is guilty or not. The mention of a "Tyler" giving evidence that he met someone who called herself Sierra Lamar *After* she went missing....... Does anyone else remember privately FB stalking her FB friends...and recall the mention that they were asking around themselves - Was Sierra with Tyler !!! Wow...just wow!!

http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/newspdfs/garciatorres/motion.9.2.15.pdf

Sorry:hand:, not believing it! That's a very common defense strategy when no body is found- the victim left town. Hans Reiser claimed his wife Nina had fled to Russia, until upon sentencing he gave up the location of her body. It's also possible that with this Tyler guy it's a false sighting or he's looking for publicity. Until someone can verify it, I won't believe it.:snooty: Moreover, wasn't Sierra's DNA found in AG's car??? How would you explain that?

Sorry:hand:, not believing it! That's a very common defense strategy when no body is found- the victim left town. Hans Reiser claimed his wife Nina had fled to Russia, until upon sentencing he gave up the location of her body. It's also possible that with this Tyler guy it's a false sighting or he's looking for publicity. Until someone can verify it, I won't believe it.:snooty: Moreover, wasn't Sierra's DNA found in AG's car??? How would you explain that?
Have you read the document that I linked?....very subjective evidence at best. ..how on earth did They come up with a composite drawing that was a dead ringer for Antolin. ...when not one victim from Safeway saw his face....moreso...each of the three victims didn't identify Antolin as their attacker when presented his photo in a line up when police showed them in May 2012...the tatoos weren't even a match...hair not on rope..first photos...hair on rope when submitted for testing.. multiple DNA on Sierra's clothing ....her phone switched off..magically turns back on at 10.46pm....Antolin CCTV..from Caravan Park is already at home 9.17pm...possible sightings given to pol8ce not admitted into evidence before the grand jury. ...plus more...

I'm probably not going to be too popular with my comments (Deep Breath)...

Antolin's defence puts forward a pretty good argument.

Why didn't the prosecution admit into evidence before the Grand Jury:

The journal entry found in her school locker...stating she was going to run away on the very day she disappeared.

The two witness statements of people who thought they had seen Sierra after she had gone missing.

Why was there a photo of evidence (The rope) without any hair contained on/within it (On discovery) - then a second picture of it at f (testing) with hairs loosely contained on it.

Forensics linking car carpet fibre consistent with Antolin's....yep...but also an admission that this is not an exact 100% science.

There's a hint that the fingerprint evidence on the battery of the stun gun used in the Safeway attacks was not up to standard...

Ohh the Safeway attacks.....three victims...not one of them saw their attacker and all were shown a picture line up with Antolin included (May 2012) - Not one of them picked him. One was even referenced as having specifically said Ohh No it wasn't him.....which makes me wonder if she was being directed to him in particular, otherwise why that comment?
One victim noted the attackers tattoo on his right arm (Closer to his wrist than elbow) Antolin has Tatoo's on both arms closer to his elbows than his wrist.

Where did that sketch of the Safeway attacker come from....if none of them saw his face...and why was it that particular article with the sketch only surfaced around the same time as his arrest? - Yes it's predated Mmm would be reassured if there was a physical hardcopy of that article..... I can attest that I personally typed in google search attacks /morgan hill in a hundred different way priors to his arrest and that article with the sketch was never there before then...then up it pops and it's a dead ringer for him. If he worked at Safeway and that Image was in circulation at the time...I am having a real hard time that the finger was never pointed at him in 2009.

Breath....I am not saying I think he is innocent....I truly don't know...

Sierra had a contact at school who could supply cannabis and she had indicated she was going to get some for that upcoming weekend...there was mention that she also stated she was going to try ecstasy..

She had mentioned to her best friend that she was going to Freemont to catch up with some *Old* Friends.....one of those witness statement s of having seen someone who he believed was Sierra was in the days after her disappearance in Freemont.....isn't that questionable???

Why would the prosecution leave these thing out if they already knew them?? ....

Sierra is nowhere....she is most likely deceased....But I want the truth!!!...

Why did her phone go off the grid at 7.11am and then magically turn back on at 10.46pm less than a block from her home....CCTV showed Antolin was back and at home in the RV by 9.17pm that night...he didn't turn it back on.
An expert attempted to find any digital intersection of Antolin and Sierra's phone for that day and found none.
The prosecution suggestion that the rain had turned the phone back on....

I have no real understanding of DNA and even reading the prosecutions evidence made it no clearer than mud...but what stood out was there were multiple DNA samples picked up on Sierra's clothing......the defence argument was that the DNA was flawed and inconclusive ??? (May need help deciphering this).

Man...may need help here overall...it's been well over 12 months since I checked in...

Just reading the defence arguments today....brought back so much...ohh the fricken Kittens in the shed....I recall painfully having to read someone going on and on about the kittens and remembered thinking ...Man she was jealous that Sierra may have been feeding the kittens..... the school bus stop...partitions to the city of the inappropriateness of the bus stop...the very first ever accident at the corner of the bus stop that very morning.....and the glass being swept up that very morning. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.....

I recall stalking Sierra's Friends Facebook pages in those early days.....and the name ty... and Tyler came up frequently...

I hope no one reads into my post wrongly..... I had bought into the fact that Antolin was 100% guilty....way back...when he was arrested. I have only checked in irregularly since .....all the continuous of appearances/motions etc.....But this latest from his defense has me well and truly questioning lots of things...

I don't know if I can ever find it again....but I recall posting a few years ago...that around the time they arrested Antolin ....the County of Monterey were in a bidding war for a state of the art multimillion dollar forensics department....seeshh...it was around the time of his arrest...

So much more...but the grey matter is stretched ATM.....

Being from Australia...an totally unaware of any other political influences around the time of his arrest??....

Sorry for the long post....but blown away with what I read today...

Ohhh.... Blue Truck...lol...as soon as I read that I instantly remembered someone directly connected to Antolin who had or at least at one point in time not long after Sierra went missing had posted a video of himself and there was a blue truck in the Video....just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member