Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #21 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damian Trujillo ‏@newsdamian 5m5 minutes ago
Opening arguments at 1:30 pm #SierraLaMar

With a trial expected to go til April (and with anticipated delays, maybe longer) I think the judge had to expect she would hear an abnormal number of jurors expressing hardships. That's a lot of time to ask of any citizen, imo. Not saying people should not serve if they can, just that it cannot be argued that it will not be an imposition in anyone's life.

I will post this here this trial is Pacific time zone so therefore 2hr difference from Central and 3 from Eastern

I will post this here this trial is Pacific time zone so therefore 2hr difference from Central and 3 from Eastern

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Emi, dont you think we need a new thread for the opening statements and the trial itself?

Just a thought and again thank you so much for all you have done concerning Sierra's case.

Sierra's family is closer than they have ever been to getting justice for Sierra. Its been a long time coming and I am so thankful its finally here especially for Sierra's family. It has to be agonizing for all of them waiting this many years.

I have a feeling the defense team is going to try and smear Sierra's father so its going to be a very hard trial for them all to sit through although I know the DA has already prepared them on what the defense may say.

Yes, OBE...a new thread for opening of the trial would be a good thing. When posting gets heavy, as it will at times, pages of a thread fill up fast and we are already on page 41 on my screen which I believe is the forum default display.

Has a new thread been requested? One request should do it so I don't want to if someone already has.

TY

I agree with you @oceanblueeyes but dont know how to create a new one

emi, I requested by reporting my post above. I don't know if that was the proper way but hopefully it will get a new thread and mods won't be inundated with requests.

Hoping so too

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

could you link the google drive folder with all case docs to the top of the new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52