Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The reporters could have been off on their statements or is their another bus stop that he was referring to near where they work, where her stuff was found. Meaning he say the man usually standing at that bus stop not Sierras.

Could be the VTA stops along there at one of the intersections off Santa Teresa Blvd. Since that is where the conversation in both interviews takes place, is there really any way to tell where the man in black stands when they move all around to various fields?

IMO, no. He was trying to be helpful, but apparently LE hasn't taken it seriously enough to do a witness sketch.

It seems to me he was talking about witnessing anything having to do with the items being thrown out that day, not necessarily Sierra's bus stop.

Yes. The reporters could have been off on their statements or is their another bus stop that he was referring to near where they work, where her stuff was found. Meaning he say the man usually standing at that bus stop not Sierras.

I really dont think he would have even brought it up if it wasnt the bus stop where Sierra caught the bus. Everyone in that area now knows where certain things are including the bus stop where she caught the bus.

Now it may just be harmless and whoever this man was could have stood there to catch a ride to work or something but it is strange that Luis said since Sierra went missng he has not seen him in the area.

IMO

Sorry Clu, everybody.
I listened again and he works in the field near where the bag and phone were found and that's why he's never seen her before in his life!
This is not the school bus stop.

The man he sees waiting on the side of the road is over there.
So I guess I'll ask again: Anybody have a bus route for VTA for Morgan Hill?

Yes!! Thanks, that puts the pieces together.

Could be the VTA stops along there at one of the intersections off Santa Teresa Blvd. Since that is where the conversation in both interviews takes place, is there really any way to tell where the man in black stands when they move all around to various fields?

IMO, no. He was trying to be helpful, but apparently LE hasn't taken it seriously enough to do a witness sketch.

Dont hold me to this but I have read that VTA does not stop in the area around where Sierra lives.

IMO

I guess that could be true. I wish they would interview him again to clarify things. Field workers can notice a lot of things going on in the area.

IMO

Yes!! Thanks, that puts the pieces together.

The videos are so edited it is often hard to follow.
They started out showing LE staked out at the bus stop.

But, apparently approached Luis because he was in this field between where the items were found to ask if he saw anything that morning.

He wasn't in the field that day, but usually there is a man he went on to describe. In the context it still seems like he is talking about a potential witness to the items being thrown out.

Just to add:

It doesn't seem likely the press would talk to a guy in a field near the purse and phone location about her school bus stop. And then miraculously that's where he usually works.
No, that does not seem likely to me.
It seems he may have misunderstood, or we may have misunderstood the context here.
He usually works in the field near the items, not Sierra's bus stop, is what I got out of the interview.

Last comment about Luis Guytan for me.

I am wondering if Sierra normally is in contact with her mom during the day. I read somewhere her mom texted her when she got off work at 3:45 with no response. Is that normal? Did she worry between then and when she found out she was not at school via email at 6. Did the email go out earlier and did not see it then or did the school send it out then? Makes me wonder if there was some conflict that day and they were not speaking or something. Did she assume she was just ignoring her? What time did they normally meet up at home? What time does her mom get home from work?

If I text my daughter and get no response I assume she is:
1. Napping (she could be an Olympic napper)
2. Charging her phone (which won't turn on until it has at least a partial charge)
3. In the shower or the kitchen
4. Busy texting or IMing someone more interesting
I usually wait a half hour to an hour and try her again. It doesn't always work.

I came across this video.

Listen to what a farm worker says in the video.

He describes a man that he saw often at the bus stop and has not seen him since Sierra went missing.

He describes him as a white man, long hair with black jeans, black shirt or jacket.

This is the first time I have heard about the man at the bus stop.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vi...pkey=fb7d1868-b268-4869-a68c-1154ebb388b1||||

Good find! I had thought the bus stop was only for her school bus, so does this mean the bus stop is for local buses as well?

The videos are so edited it is often hard to follow.
They started out showing LE staked out at the bus stop.

But, apparently approached Luis because he was in this field between where the items were found to ask if he saw anything that morning.

He wasn't in the field that day, but usually there is a man he went on to describe. In the context it still seems like he is talking about a potential witness to the items being thrown out.

Just to add:

It doesn't seem likely the press would talk to a guy in a field near the purse and phone location about her school bus stop. And then miraculously that's where he usually works.
No, that does not seem likely to me.
It seems he may have misunderstood, or we may have misunderstood the context here.
He usually works in the field near the items, not Sierra's bus stop, is what I got out of the interview.

Last comment about Luis Guytan for me.

I am with you on this! If there is a pick up spot there where Sierras things were found they could track this person that was at that spot to see if he saw or knew anything.

He made it sound like he sees the man often and this man is always dressed in black? I just find that strange. And by him saying he hasn't seen the man since Sierra disappeared it almost seems like he is implying the man in black could be involved.

Most people when asked for a description would give height, weight, age etc etc not a description of always wearing black. Although I suppose it's absolutely possible this man always wears black, I just find that to be an odd description. And NO I am not implying the farm worker is involved in Sierra's disappearance at all. It's just odd to me is all.

He does specifically say he usually saw the man in black at the bus stop and has not seen him since Sierra went missing.

I am with you on this! If there is a pick up spot there where Sierras things were found they could track this person that was at that spot to see if he saw or knew anything.

These spots may have been chosen because there wasn't anyone working these fields.
I'd want to know how likely that would be.
This is planting season.
So it seems a schedule of times when workers were at each field area during daylight hours on Friday should exist. Even if there were other workers, there is no guarantee they'd have seen anything.

If I had to guess, I'd say the moving around from field to field had to do with the watering equipment.

He does specifically say he usually saw the man in black at the bus stop and has not seen him since Sierra went missing.

I didn't want to comment on ole Luis anymore.
But, I didn't hear hear him say one word about a bus stop.

Yes the media implied it and it is probably what he meant.
I just have a peeve about the media speaking for someone else.

I didn't want to comment on ole Luis anymore.
But, I didn't hear hear him say one word about a bus stop.

Yes the media implied it and it is probably what he meant.
I just have a peeve about the media speaking for someone else.

You are correct, the reporter is the one who said this.

He made it sound like he sees the man often and this man is always dressed in black? I just find that strange. And by him saying he hasn't seen the man since Sierra disappeared it almost seems like he is implying the man in black could be involved.

Most people when asked for a description would give height, weight, age etc etc not a description of always wearing black. Although I suppose it's absolutely possible this man always wears black, I just find that to be an odd description. And NO I am not implying the farm worker is involved in Sierra's disappearance at all. It's just odd to me is all.[/QUOTE?

Maybe his job requires him to dress in black for work?

Why would the person wearing black not be at that stop anymore? Did he move, get a car, loose his job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82