Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what is strange is this field worker talks about this man, But the bus driver never has said a word about a man hanging around the bus stop, So I really wonder how credible this is which might explain why there is no sketch.

It shows me and proves that farm workers have seen her walking to the bus stop before. I would like to see the entire interview of the bus driver. It was probably edited though.

Why has no one brought up the fact that the perp may be a farm worker?

Someone did, but said that farm workers are picked up in a group by the foreman, and driven to their destination (to and fro). So if he was working that day, it seems impossible. Maybe it was his day off? Do farm workers work in full and half days?

Let's say that the dog hit was unreliable. If I look at the map of the bus route, it does run by her school. Maybe she missed the bus and went to catch the local bus instead? Maybe the perp took her there. If I remember correctly, the purse was found near that bus stop.

MOO

Let's say that the dog hit was unreliable. If I look at the map of the bus route, it does run by her school. Maybe she missed the bus and went to catch the local bus instead? Maybe the perp took her there. If I remember correctly, the purse was found near that bus stop.

MOO

But would the perp have a car if he was always seen at the bus stop? I am not sure how anyone could have taken her on foot anywhere.

BBM
Something to think about......[/QUOTE

A question came to mind last night - the current bus driver says in her interview that she's been driving Sierra for 6 weeks. Nothing has been mentioned about a previous bus driver. I wonder if Sierra only started taking the school bus 6 weeks ago and had a ride before that (since moving there in October).

Does anyone know?
Very good question. And I remember it was brought up before.
I don't believe that anyone had an answer, unless I missed something.
I would be very interested to see who the prior bus driver was, too.
Why did he/she leave? (Maybe the new bus driver took over that route after winter break?)
If Sierra was riding the bus at that time, too, (which I assume since her mom and mom's BF jobs are not new), then she would have come in contact with another person we have not heard about on MSM.

But would the perp have a car if he was always seen at the bus stop? I am not sure how anyone could have taken her on foot anywhere.

Can someone find where the bus stop is? Maybe we can Google Map it with the yellow man and see if there are any hidden places near by? What about foreclosed homes? If the perp was waiting for the bus, maybe he lives nearby and took her home.

Heck, I try to stay away from rural areas myself. I have no idea how they work or hours they work. In the city, I see them hanging at Home Depot.

So I imagine there could be a different group every day to go to the fields. Anyone find out where the workers are coming from? San Jose? Morgan Hill? Gilroy? Finding where they get their workers could be key.

Can someone find where the bus stop is? Maybe we can Google Map it with the yellow man and see if there are any hidden places near by? What about foreclosed homes? If the perp was waiting for the bus, maybe he lives nearby and took her home.

The foreclosed home that the took evidence from is close to her house....about a field away....with nothing in between. A straight horizontal path.

You know what is strange is this field worker talks about this man, But the bus driver never has said a word about a man hanging around the bus stop, So I really wonder how credible this is which might explain why there is no sketch.

Maybe the man in black was sure to leave that area before the bus came so as to not raise suspicions?

The description of the man always wearing black struck me odd too. It sounded like the guy had the same clothes on every time he saw him. If it was a uniform or work related i don't think he would have focused so much on what he was wearing. Could he actually be wearing the same clothes because he's homeless??? long hair, same clothes. Maybe a drifter who happened to drift somewhere else the same time Sierra disappeared? It's not clear if he was catching a bus or that's the area he frequented.
LE probably has info on him and ruled him out or there would be a sketch or them publicly asking the man to contact them.
JMO

MOO

But if that was the case IMHO they would have picked her scent up else up on the way to the bus stop the.

I can't imagine a drifter hanging out in the middle of nowhere. They like cities.

MOO!

With regards to her clothes and the School email at 6pm.

Wouldn't her mother know if this was a PE day?
Wouldn't her mother also know not to expect her home after school if she had plans?

Since it seems we have no indication her mom was aware of these things, then it would make sense Sierra might have been going somewhere during the day that needed a change of clothes, but she would be home her usual time--thus changing back before she would normally be home from school?

My dd is involved in cheerleading, soccer, drama club, theatre club (yes, they are two different things) debate team, science fair, and probably a few other things I'm forgetting. I just ask in the morning if she comes home at the usual time, or if I need to pick her up and when. Honestly, I can't keep track of all her stuff.

The foreclosed home that the took evidence from is close to her house....about a field away....with nothing in between. A straight horizontal path.

Was there something in the media about this particular house being searched and evidence removed?

I guess there is a possibility, though it seems slight to me, that someone on foot could have abducted her. Hard to imagine, really. Getting her to a vacant house would be a pretty risky operation in broad daylight, with the bus due soon, etc...

Was there something in the media about this particular house being searched and evidence removed?

I guess there is a possibility, though it seems slight to me, that someone on foot could have abducted her. Hard to imagine, really. Getting her to a vacant house would be a pretty risky operation in broad daylight, with the bus due soon, etc...

Yes, the house is on Scheller and LE took evidence bags from it.

I'm a city person and can't imagine anyone walking anywhere out there. It is remote area with a couple homes sprinkled in the middle of vast amounts of flat farmland.

You know everyone that is suspicious of this Luis guys- we don't even know how or what the reporter asked him. It would be kind of weird if Luis just blurted out that there's a black clothed man everyday at the bus, however most likely te reporter asked him first "so is there anyone that looked suspicious to you around her area" or "any idea as to who she may be with?" it's all media editing folks. But I agree that it's super weird how LE hasn't done a drawing or that the fact this info of a black clothed man hasn't even blown out of proportion by the media as the handcuffs and condoms were and RSo dad. Maybe the man came forward and was cleared by investigators

Just wondering if this guy had seen Sierra at the bus stop. May have been asked and answered, I don't know. tia

I'm curious as to what she did if she missed the bus or there was bad weather. How'd she get to school then?

One of those videos came out about a week or so after her disappearance.
I would think the police, FBI whomever had a chat and talk with everyone of those workers. To find out otherwise, would be totally shocking.

Without looking through the threads. I assume they have already done some forensics on her computer if she had one. And checked for any and all websites that include webcam chat? Not just the popular ones, but any websites she had visited or belong to that had webcam chat available.

If she had a computer with a webcam. I don't know, I am just guessing.

I really think the school needs to take some responsibility for the amount of time it took for them to contact her family to let them know she was absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama