Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there were tire tracks everywhere, even through some of the thick growth. Probably from LE, passer-bys turning around after realizing its a dead end, or people like me who are too curious and end up checking it out and leaving a tire mark while turning around. It's been kind of muddy.

Good to know the ground was in the right condition if LE spotted the bag first, maybe they got something from the tracks before too many other vehicles passed through. She went missing Fri, and they found the bag, Sunday? so hoping they got some kind of lead with that.

Another thought too on a car or truck going into that place would be, LE could check other vehicles and see if there is any evidence of them going off road and picking up anything like in that field. It is a long shot, but you never know. I am guessing there were no prints to get off that bag other than Sierra's.

Glad somebody asked about the cats being fed at the purse site... as I forgot to post this picture for you folks. Big pile of food in front of momma.

Attached.

thanks!
I am glad the feral kitties are being fed. I was worried.
But...a poster made a good point!
Would Sierra have been interested in feeding the feral cats?:what:

I love when the party moves and I'm the last to know, hee hee (reading away on back pages only to discover the thread closed).

Does Sierra like cats? Could have been a ruse to take her there...
Also, if signs that cats are being feed - possible witness(s)

Would the perp go back to feed the cats, especially if s/he had been doing so for a while?

Would the perp go back to feed the cats, especially if s/he had been doing so for a while?

I highly doubt they would ever come back. They are more than likely long gone. I bet the cats were there before the purse was.

I love when the party moves and I'm the last to know, hee hee (reading away on back pages only to discover the thread closed).

Darn...you found us! Just Kidding!:seeya:
What have you heard so far today about the searches, SARX?

Hi all, I've been off of here for a little while and just catching up. I read this article that was very alarming to me because of the close proximity and the professionalism (if that's a word!) of this attempted abduction with the use of a stun gun on a 16 year old girl. Sorry if someone has already posted this:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...describes-attempted-abduction-daughter-willow

whoa. that is really, really, really, really scary.

are there more stories like this from out there? has someone checked for that?

Does Sierra like cats? Could have been a ruse to take her there...
Also, if signs that cats are being feed - possible witness(s)

I may be mistaken but wasn't there a picture of Sierra (possibly in her room) with a cat in the background?

Glad somebody asked about the cats being fed at the purse site... as I forgot to post this picture for you folks. Big pile of food in front of momma.

Attached.

As a mom to 3 indoor Siamese kitties, that's sad to see homeless cats.

I'm going to join the search tomorrow in MH. This is so darn eerie and frustrating. Very quiet here in the Bay Area so far today -- nothing on the noon news so far.

I know what you mean Sarx I have to at least make one post. Otherwise when I get home and on my IPAD i have to go looking for the new thread. If I post it is there for me :)

sorry sarx! I didn't mean to slam anyone's fingers in the door!:rocker:

Saw a tweet from Karina Rusk
saying Divers are in the water in Uvas in heavy rain. Unless lightening comes they will continue.

Hi all, I've been off of here for a little while and just catching up. I read this article that was very alarming to me because of the close proximity and the professionalism (if that's a word!) of this attempted abduction with the use of a stun gun on a 16 year old girl. Sorry if someone has already posted this:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...describes-attempted-abduction-daughter-willow

Wow, that is scary. Lots think that victims are drugged, but with stun guns and tassers, you can get a victim to comply really easy. Do you have to have a permit or CWC to get a tasser? I saw them at a gun shop recently and they sell the same ones that LE use but the clerk said they don't sell many of them. Thank God for that. You do need a permit in FL to buy one, pretty sure of that. :/

Thanks, TNGirl!
This brings that event back to my memory.
I am seeing similarities, of course.
16 year old school girl (Sierra's 15, but close in age).
This happened on a Friday, too
Close proximity to Morgan Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members