Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt they would ever come back. They are more than likely long gone. I bet the cats were there before the purse was.

Thanks, JDB!

I was thinking the cats had already established a "lair" there prior to Sierra's disappearance.
But... wouldn't LE, and everyone else, be fortunate if the perp happened to have an unusually strong tie to these cats?
Just speculating and wishing!

If only the cat could talk, sorry but the story it could tell....:(

Hi all, I've been off of here for a little while and just catching up. I read this article that was very alarming to me because of the close proximity and the professionalism (if that's a word!) of this attempted abduction with the use of a stun gun on a 16 year old girl. Sorry if someone has already posted this:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...describes-attempted-abduction-daughter-willow

I also wonder if she dropped her books or purse or anything as this happened to her. Her mom says she must have fought back, so at one point again did she drop stuff? If this is what happened to Sierra, I would expect the same results as in dropping stuff or if she could, fighting back. I don't see them taking time to gather anything the victim would drop and put it in a car, KWIM?

whoa. that is really, really, really, really scary.

are there more stories like this from out there? has someone checked for that?

A 17 year old girl was taking a jog down the Los Gatos creek running/biking trail about a year ago. The trail gets pretty busy at times during lunch hour and early evenings. There is a trail on both sides of the creek. One side is used heavily and the other is used more often by bums or kids up to no good. This girl was taking a jog down the side that is not heavily used and a guy came up to her from the creek ravine and said "COME HERE" and she was able to get away. Police never found the guy. I haven't heard many incidents like these around here so when it happens, it's unsettling.

Thought the same when I stumbled upon them! They weren't visible from the road. The momma cat was giving me "the eye" though as if they would run on if I made one more move, so I just took a quick photo of them and walked away. Somebody seems to be taking care of them periodically.

I have seven cats and none of them belong to me.They came here and I feed them.They stay outside,but I love them like they are mine.I think they got dumped.I refuse to take them to the pound,because I don't want them to die.So I keep feeding them and I have made them a bed with blankets when it gets cold .I love cats.

thanks!
I am glad the feral kitties are being fed. I was worried.
But...a poster made a good point!
Would Sierra have been interested in feeding the feral cats?:what:

We have feral cats back in the woods on our property. I do feed them (cant stand the thought of anything going hungry) and they are so healthy but I dont try to pet them although its hard not to want to but I just let them do their thing. They come up to eat twice a day and then wander back into the woods again after they have eaten. We are in snake country, but let me knock on wood, since they started congregating a few years ago back in the woods we havent seen one snake nor even any field mice around.

imo

I do think Sierra is spunky and she would fight back,if she had the chance.I wonder of they caught her off guard or maybe had a taser.I hope they find her soon.

thanks!
I am glad the feral kitties are being fed. I was worried.
But...a poster made a good point!
Would Sierra have been interested in feeding the feral cats?:what:

I've been following this for a while, an you guys too - excellent points made on all the threads! This just coming in about the cats though, the kittens, how old about are they? Not too young, that 1 month ago they weren't born yet - old enough to entice a girl that likes cats to come and see/help feed the feral mom and babies before "someone" offers to drop her off at school after? Anything is possible with this case, and IMO it was someone familiar.

Here's another attempted kidnapping at the Los Gatos creek trail from November. About 6 months after the first one... she was also 17.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...nvestigate-attempted-kidnapping-of-teen-girl/

I feel this was most likely a kidnapping done by a stranger to Sierra. Imo, if there was an aquaintance connection at all even remotely LE would know that by now and they seem mystified as to who took Sierra and what he has done with her body.

We have so many missing females in this country that are never found. I think there are more stranger abductions that we may think. I think that is why a lot of them are never found or the perp either. It is very hard to solve a case when there is no personal link to the victim.

OT: (Sigh) Because I have posting about cacti recently I am now getting emails to links where to buy them. :maddening: :)

I also wonder if she dropped her books or purse or anything as this happened to her. Her mom says she must have fought back, so at one point again did she drop stuff? If this is what happened to Sierra, I would expect the same results as in dropping stuff or if she could, fighting back. I don't see them taking time to gather anything the victim would drop and put it in a car, KWIM?

I wonder what made Marlene say that Sierra must have fought back ? Did LE maybe find some blood drops near the driveway ?

I wonder what made Marlene say that Sierra must have fought back ? Did LE maybe find some blood drops near the driveway ?

I think every mother in the world wants to believe her child would fight back, but sadly, in reality, sometimes that is just not the case.

IMO

Okay, so I have been researching the Dungeon....call me odd but I found this....

http://twitter.com/#!/danavixen

I read through the tweets and it references the dungeon. Then I follow the Tmblr to the dungeon here....

http://misslollipoptumbles.tumblr.com/post/20872892185

Could this be the dungeon? I hope not

The dungeon is referred to on April 11, April 10 x 5, and that is as far back as my computer will load, just keeps saying loading.

This week efforts involved an analysis of sonar images followed by dives into local reservoirs that might hold clues. Cardoza said experts saw “inconsistencies” in images from Chesbro Reservoir and sent divers Thursday to investigate.

“They came across some large trees,” Cardoza said. “Totally unrelated stuff.”

Cardoza said divers would search the nearby Uvas Reservoir on Friday.

“It’s a day-to-day operation,” he said. “Each thing they see they will send divers to double check.”
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...h-reservoirs-for-santa-clara-county-teen.html

When I heard such comments from Marlene, she said she was confident Sierra would have fought back because that was her nature. Marlene felt she would never have gone passively.

Sorry I was referring to the mom in the article I linked too. This was NOT said by Marlene about Sierra. Please don't let it confuse the issue, I didn't mean to make confusion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther