Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:moo: I agree !

I think it is a POSSIBILITY that something happened Thursday night ... nothing has been ruled out IMO ...

:moo::moo::moo:

No she was seen by Marlene Friday morning so she did not disappear on Thursday night. The pic she took was time stamped on her PC Friday March 16th from what we are being told.

Are we allowed to sleuth RSO's according to WebSleuth policy? Can we post what we find on here for others to help, give opinions on. I found somthing that is a red flag for me...I am researching my butt off now.... What am I allowed to post?

Cannot wait to hear about what you found! :woohoo:

I am going to ask again...
Can we post what we find on a local Registered Sex Offender to this forum or not? Any mods around that can answer me? I know they are not POI in this case, but since they are RSO, are they fair game to sleuth and discuss?

Can we post what we find on a local Registered Sex Offender to this forum or not? Any mods around that can answer me? I know they are not POI in this case, but since they are RSO, are they fair game to sleuth and discuss?

I "altered" on your post to ask a MOD for help. Just for anyone to know ... ALERT on the post and ask a ?

The pattern that the items were tossed is a perfect L from Sierra's home. I believe this was a planned kidnapping and she was taken right from in front of her home. I think her phone was tossed out of the car first and then her bag and I think these things were done to rid her of anything personal, he was taking her and didn't want any of her stuff, I think he drove right out of town. Maybe he is from a town over. This was not a crime of opportunity. She is not in no reservoir, she is either on his property or buried somewhere. Mo..

So similar to Holly Bobo too.

I see where you are going with this line of thinking.... I may be alone in my beliefs ,but I think the families owe the public NO explanations. As long as they are forthcoming and cooperate fully with LE, they should not have to be cross examined by the public in giving interviews. They are in the midst of a life changing event .

As far as Clint is concerned , perhaps LE already felt he did state clearly what he saw, and were satisfied with his answers. It became a nightmare when he and his family began being interviewed by various media outlets. I have always believed there are things about that day we the public are not and should not be privy too. Confusion sets in when normal people are asked by LE to withhold information that may damage the investigation. Without these key pieces their story will NEVER make complete sense. This in turn invites suspicion.

MOO-----Don't do interviews, leave that to the professionals. It only muddies the waters.....but that's just me.:moo:

Good points, I agree. ESP. the bolded part. I really wish more people would realize this and stop picking apart every word the families say.
Another thing to mention is, I know LE has to investigate everything including things in the past, but almost every family has some skeletons in the closet. There could be things in any of their pasts that might make them look bad to the public, but have absolutely NOTHING to do with the case.

I see where you are going with this line of thinking.... I may be alone in my beliefs ,but I think the families owe the public NO explanations. As long as they are forthcoming and cooperate fully with LE, they should not have to be cross examined by the public in giving interviews. They are in the midst of a life changing event .

As far as Clint is concerned , perhaps LE already felt he did state clearly what he saw, and were satisfied with his answers. It became a nightmare when he and his family began being interviewed by various media outlets. I have always believed there are things about that day we the public are not and should not be privy too. Confusion sets in when normal people are asked by LE to withhold information that may damage the investigation. Without these key pieces their story will NEVER make complete sense. This in turn invites suspicion.

MOO-----Don't do interviews, leave that to the professionals. It only muddies the waters.....but that's just me.:moo:

I think they should do interviews to help keep their loved one in the public eye - but only with members of the media who are proven to be victim-friendly. IMO, the problem lies with aggressive, inconsiderate hosts like NG, who purposefully create stressful, confused interview situations solely for the purpose of getting ratings.

IMO, LE has been on the ball from the get go on this case. They took it seriously from the beginning and have thrown a ton of resources into this case.

Sarx I have to totally agree with you on t he LE . We might be frustrated because they are not releasing mews to us. But myself personally I don't care. I just want Sierra home safe. And seeing the article today of possible sightings of her gives me hope.
The only thing I wish the LE would do different IMHO is when they are going to search and area ( example) when They told us last week or two weeks ago about moving down to Gilroy and SanMartin a day in advance. I wish that would not have been released as if she was being held there. Gave the prep time to leave.

The pattern that the items were tossed is a perfect L from Sierra's home. I believe this was a planned kidnapping and she was taken right from in front of her home. I think her phone was tossed out of the car first and then her bag and I think these things were done to rid her of anything personal, he was taking her and didn't want any of her stuff, I think he drove right out of town. Maybe he is from a town over. This was not a crime of opportunity. She is not in no reservoir, she is either on his property or buried somewhere. Mo..

So similar to Holly Bobo too.

My theory is similar. I think your account is highly viable! IMO

I can't believe the perfect timing of this perp and his vehicle was not spotted by the bus driver or intercepted somehow. I think the best thing to hope for is that a neighbor saw a car in the area right about that time. We're there any other kids at that bus stop?

You can post a link to the RSO listing, but you can't sleuth the individual or discuss except in very general terms. For instance, you can say "there is a RSO that lives on Main St." You cannot say, "Joe Blow is a RSO who lives at 111 Main St."

I can't believe the perfect timing of this perp and his vehicle was not spotted by the bus driver or intercepted somehow. I think the best thing to hope for is that a neighbor saw a car in the area right about that time. We're there any other kids at that bus stop?

No she is the only picked up at that stop. But she never made it to the stop her scent stops at the end of the driveway. I still say she knew the person and got in the car because she trusted them. And something happened from there.

:seeya: You did the "right" thing ... :rocker:

I think it is much better to be a "pest" and SAFE than "sorry" ...

:moo:

After a few weeks of my calling, school secretary offered to call me if anything was amiss, rather than me calling them. But I declined. I did not trust them to be on top of things.

My daughter and another girl (both 15) had left school grounds during their lunch break, in a car with two men in their early 20s. They knew the guys from having seen them around but they didn't know them well. The car was stopped for a minor traffic violation and the officer questioned the girls--who were they, why were they in the car, etc. They both tried to lie but the officer wasn't buying it, and eventually they admitted to being truant and were taken in to the police station. I was getting ready to leave work for the day when I got the call from police to come pick DD up.

I shudder even now thinking of what could have happened that day. That the officer questioned the girls was just pure luck! He may have saved their lives.

When you have a question for a mod, you need to send them a pm, please.

Here are the rules on RSO's: New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And thank you for asking for clarification before posting! Makes everything so much easier for us mods :)

Salem

Sarx I have to totally agree with you on t he LE . We might be frustrated because they are not releasing mews to us. But myself personally I don't care. I just want Sierra home safe. And seeing the article today of possible sightings of her gives me hope.
The only thing I wish the LE would do different IMHO is when they are going to search and area ( example) when They told us last week or two weeks ago about moving down to Gilroy and SanMartin a day in advance. I wish that would not have been released as if she was being held there. Gave the prep time to leave.
Do you have a link to that? TIA...

The link you keep posting doesn't take me to what you " ". Did you c/p that from something else?

The link just takes me to a "comment" section. ?????

Ransom, the Morgan Hill Times archives their news articles. You can create a user ID or use facebook to log in. The article is too long to cut and paste here. Do you want me to private message you the entire article?

No other kids at her bus stop.

Perfect timing? Who would notice? Bus driver's JOB is to drive the kids safely to school and not notice any car/new car that passes them. I certainly am not being Gladys Kravitz at 7:15 am peering out my front windows to see who's out there. I'm in the back of my house where the kitchen, family room, my bedroom/bath are located ... getting dressed/cooking and/or eating breakfast/letting the dogs out, etc.

Who really peers out their front windows in the early a.m.? IMO

No she is the only picked up at that stop. But she never made it to the stop her scent stops at the end of the driveway. I still say she knew the person and got in the car because she trusted them. And something happened from there.

If it was someone she knew then it had to be a trusted older male in her life and a month in already if he was close to her then there had to be a chunk of time in the last month that he was missing from work or home. I am talking about either a teacher, father or brother of a friend, mailman, police officer etc.

It was Friday so this person could have gone away for the weekend.

If it is someone like this she may still be on his land or near unless he drove far and in that case someone must have noticed his absence. I hope LE is looking into men like this in her life.

The stranger abduction is only possible if he saw her online and planned this and i hope LE is looking online too. He snatched her fairly quick and with minutes to spare from the bus driving up near her house to see if she was running late.

His car was not spotted or it was so familiar to the area no one thought to report it.

Mo

This is what is so perplexing. The window of opportunity is essentially 7:11am when she sent the last text message to 7:15am when she begins walking to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member