Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarx I have to totally agree with you on t he LE . We might be frustrated because they are not releasing mews to us. But myself personally I don't care. I just want Sierra home safe. And seeing the article today of possible sightings of her gives me hope.
The only thing I wish the LE would do different IMHO is when they are going to search and area ( example) when They told us last week or two weeks ago about moving down to Gilroy and SanMartin a day in advance. I wish that would not have been released as if she was being held there. Gave the prep time to leave.

I guess I give them a little bit more credit than you do.
I think LE had a purpose and intent behind releasing that search
area. To gauge a reaction or movement by someone they were
watching.

To answer my earlier query about what we are doing here.
In my opinion is to keep the media and LE honest.
This isn't their only case.
We have no idea how many personnel are assigned to it.
There can't be too many eyes and ears on info that is circulating
because it is a sure bet that whoever is involved is watching and
listening, too.

I think that is the reason behind their release of such information,
in this instance, however.

Ransom, the Morgan Hill Times archives their news articles. You can create a user ID or use facebook to log in. The article is too long to cut and paste here. Do you want me to private message you the entire article?

Nope. Thanks.

No other kids at her bus stop.

Perfect timing? Who would notice? Bus driver's JOB is to drive the kids safely to school and not notice any car/new car that passes them. I certainly am not being Gladys Kravitz at 7:15 am peering out my front windows to see who's out there. I'm in the back of my house where the kitchen, family room, my bedroom/bath are located ... getting dressed/cooking and/or eating breakfast/letting the dogs out, etc.

Who really peers out their front windows in the early a.m.? IMO

People leave for work at this, walk their dogs, look out there windows to see the weather, bus driver could have seen something, noW knowing a girl is missing someone may have notice a car around that time leaving the cul de sac at the same time they were leaving for work.

With all due respect, I believe each of us have to decide what is right or wrong for their own children. All we can do is love them and hope by example we show them the way to their own moral compass.

Sadly , I believe no matter how protective you are of your children--if "evil" wants them it will find a way to get to them. We can only do our best and hope monsters never find them.:moo:

With all due respect, I believe each of us have to decide what is right or wrong for their own children. All we can do is love them and hope by example we show them the way to their own moral compass.

Sadly , I believe no matter how protective you are of your children--if "evil" wants them it will find a way to get to them. We can only do our best and hope monsters never find them.:moo:

Thanks was not enough. AMEN.

After a few weeks of my calling, school secretary offered to call me if anything was amiss, rather than me calling them. But I declined. I did not trust them to be on top of things.

My daughter and another girl (both 15) had left school grounds during their lunch break, in a car with two men in their early 20s. They knew the guys from having seen them around but they didn't know them well. The car was stopped for a minor traffic violation and the officer questioned the girls--who were they, why were they in the car, etc. They both tried to lie but the officer wasn't buying it, and eventually they admitted to being truant and were taken in to the police station. I was getting ready to leave work for the day when I got the call from police to come pick DD up.

I shudder even now thinking of what could have happened that day. That the officer questioned the girls was just pure luck! He may have saved their lives.

YIKES. I can see why you called and she deserved it.

I caught my 15 yr old skipping school to go to the beach with her friends and she was grounded. But I didn't call the school every day because it was not as dangerous as your DD's situation.

No she was seen by Marlene Friday morning so she did not disappear on Thursday night. The pic she took was time stamped on her PC Friday March 16th from what we are being told.

Marlene says she talked to Sierra, but who knows. Anyone could have done a re-tweet at 6:32am on Twitter. Anyone could have text her friend at 7:11am to bring something to school that she needed.

What is the latest on the picture with Sierra in the Sharks shirt/sweatshirt/jersey was it taken Thursday or that Friday morning? There have been so many conflicting accounts in the media. Just another opinion.

It was posted earlier and I'm on iPad sorry I was lazy
OK...

Did anyone see or hear about recent sightings of Sierra? If so, please post a link.

TIA...

Just ask Marc Klass enough said sadly

People leave for work at this, walk their dogs, look out there windows to see the weather, bus driver could have seen something, noW knowing a girl is missing someone may have notice a car around that time leaving the cul de sac at the same time they were leaving for work.

LE has been doing all that with recurring visits to the neighbors, searching their property, etc. Those large properties around SL are set off the street, behind tall trees, shrubs, one was recently for sale with all sorts of "strangers" coming and going, etc. Most people just don't notice or care about some car coming down their street or turning around. It's just another day. AFTER the fact ... hope they can remember the pool cleaner guy, yard guy or something to help?
I so hope.

Okay, thank you for clarifying and I read the rules that you posted also...again ty.

If I do step at all out of bounds feel free to delete...I am not trying to.

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Morgan-Hill-California.html

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=52809077M7366

I believe I am within bounds to post this much anyway...

Actually Liltexans down in the parking lot on the Sierra Sar thread has quite a list of all RSO in the area .

anyone have some background information on her home life?
How long ago did her parents split up?
How long has the mother been dating the new bloke?
Did they move to be closer to him?
Does he live in the house with them or just visits?
How did Sierra feel about this? Did she like him?
Did she resent him for some hope her parents would get back together again? Is Mom focusing attention on him and less on Sierra? I say this as her Twitter and Tumblr accounts are a bit OTT for a 15 year old IMO... she clearly wasn't being monitored.
How much does her sister know about her?
Why is the mother so defensive about the new boyfriend?
Her parents seem to have no closeness left between them AT ALL- one interview the mom was crying and the dad didn't give her a pat on the shoulder or anything.
I know we can't sleuth the boyfriend as he has been cleared ( yet the LE later said nobody is beyond being investigated ) but I would be very interested in knowing what home life was like.
As for the photo she took on the laptop that morning... the timestamp... is there a way it can be misleading? I read somewhere- I have no idea where as I've absorbed so much info like a sponge at this stage- that they are uncertain if the photo was taken that day or not.
I think we are not being told a lot of things. And the reasons remain to be seen. Do they have any clue what so ever or are they trying to lead us to believe they have nothing? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Okay, thank you for clarifying and I read the rules that you posted also...again ty.

If I do step at all out of bounds feel free to delete...I am not trying to.

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Morgan-Hill-California.html

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=52809077M7366

I believe I am within bounds to post this much anyway...

Nice work! Although I thought they had cleared all local RSOs (or so they lead us to believe). I do have to say that the profile I have in my mind is quite similar but younger.

No other kids at her bus stop.

Perfect timing? Who would notice? Bus driver's JOB is to drive the kids safely to school and not notice any car/new car that passes them. I certainly am not being Gladys Kravitz at 7:15 am peering out my front windows to see who's out there. I'm in the back of my house where the kitchen, family room, my bedroom/bath are located ... getting dressed/cooking and/or eating breakfast/letting the dogs out, etc.

Who really peers out their front windows in the early a.m.? IMO

I am very busy at that time of morning too and the only time I may see my neighbors leaving or their kids catching the bus is when I get out early to water my flower beds. I have to let our pets out and feed our cats and dogs that time of morning.

I notice them more in the afternoon when they are returning from work or school because they have to drive by our home to get to theirs and I am not as busy at that time of day as the morning times.

I read the case about the wife that was getting a divorce from her husband and all she did was walk out to her father's mailbox early one morning and went missing. Her husband was convicted of murdering her but they traced it back to him because he had bought items he used when he killed her. But no one ever saw him there when he kidnapped her.

It is scary how quickly someone can be gone and no one knows a thing until it is too late.

IMO

From your link (UGH):

“The farthest [sighting] that I know of—I don't monitor all the tips—came from Arizona,” said Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office. “I know there was a sighting of her in Phoenix, in the Dallas area, in Southern California there were a lot of sightings, and all along the Bay Area.”
SIGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member