GUILTY CA - Twins Tori & Lily Ball, 3, stabbed to death, Fairfield, 12 Oct 2010

Let the parade of lawyers and psychiatrists begin!

RIP little angels, omg what a sad world when mothers kill their children because they a burden. :(

It's not hard to predict an insanity defense of some sort in this case.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&lr=lang_en&client=firefox-a

According to a CBS13 source, the Fairfield mother has had a problem with methamphetamine in the past.

A source tells CBS13 that McCarrick has used methamphetamines in the past and that investigators found a bottle of pills inside her apartment. The source also says she placed her daughters' bodies against the front door to make it more difficult for rescuers to get to them.

A psychiatrist says McCarrick could be suffering from a case of post-partum psychosis which he describes as an actual break from reality and caused by a chemical imbalance.

"She would be depressed about anything and everything for no particular reason. It's a biological depression," said Dr. Peter Cotsirilos of Western Sierra Psychiatry.

Bumping for Lily & Tori Ball. Where is justice??? Will Monica McCarrick be held accountable for this savage crime against her beautiful daughters?

So she was a young mother with twins? I'm sorry but BOOO freakin HOO!

I was 20 years old with 3 kids UNDER 2!! 1 of them special needs and i had NO HELP. my husband was working and going to school full time and don't have much family on his side and mymother doesn't like babies.. and somehow despite Post partum depression I didn't kill my twins and my 20 month old! She has NO EXCUSE

I hope she fries!

Why is it when someone murders someone or their own children they become mental? Seems to me she knew exactly what she was doing. She is a great contender for the DP if you ask me. Those poor kids had to suffer an unimaginable death. Hope this mother rots in hell.

Lily and Tori Ball, murdered one year ago today. Rest in peace, little ones...

44625515.jpg

MsF exactly what I thought when I read that same thing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back